Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling All Jedi! - The Republic Remnant

[member="Coren Starchaser"]

I think we should look for the Dark Lords of the Sith somewhere around the Hawk's Den on Nar Shaadaa. Someone said always bet on black. That sounds like the Dark Side to me. The fact that they have Ladies Night on Taungsday has nothing to do with it...

First round's on me if you can keep up.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Kian Karr"] Time to show Chaos how Jedi stand together and the Light can unite once more.

The Silver Jedi stand with you, and anything we can do to help you thrive and give your writers lots of great opportunities to write, we will make it so.

:)

[member="Ryker Wylde"]

The Jedi Order itself is light aligned, though if your a Jolee Bindo style gray you could probably find a place in the Order but if you use darkside powers you would not.

But, that would in no way stop your involvement in the Republic Remnant military, navy or politics.

Our faction gives no special rights to force users so Jedi have no day in who the branches of government use!

Ever Dawnracer

E
[member="Ryker Wylde"] [member="Mereel Vaun"]
Mereel has volunteered to work with you. :)

Lilla Syrin

A great leap forward often requires first taking t
[member="Kian Karr"]

If I could fast forward 500 posts, I'd join immediately. But I promised myself a solid bit of RPing before this character discovered she was FS. And if she's still light when the time comes, I can't think of a better place to learn the ways of the Jedi.

It allows them to make things float. Right? I've seen it...

telekinesie.jpg

Lilla Syrin

A great leap forward often requires first taking t
[member="Ever Dawnracer"]

If I can work it into her story, I will. She's on Tatooine and will remain there until she discovers she's FS. So she could RP with Remnant types, but not exactly play an active role in the movement from Mos Espa.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom