Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling All Jedi! - The Republic Remnant

JEDI ORDER OF THE REPUBLIC REMNANT
Jedi-Two.png
The Republic has fallen but it has not been vanquished.

Along the edges of Wild Space, we are regrouping.

We will rise again!

The shattered remains of the Republic Jedi are meeting on the planet of Nadiem where a Jedi Enclave has now been established.

Their goal? To serve as guardians of peace, to advocate for justice, and to serve the Republic without becoming entangled in it.

What does the Republic Remnant offer a Jedi on Chaos?
  • The chance to be involved in the rebuilding of the Jedi Order for the Republic.
  • The chance to explore new worlds and interesting storyline.
  • Active and enthusiastic members!
  • Collaboration with other branches of the Republic Remnant.
How are the Jedi of the Republic Remnant structured?
  • At present the Jedi are still establishing and rebuilding, so new members will have a direct say in how the Jedi Order will structure itself!
  • Jedi of the Republic Remnant do not hold political/military privileges based on their Jedi status (sorry, no Clone Wars!) and are subject to Republic Law.
  • Currently based out of the Nadiem Jedi Encalve and the Gnost Dural (For Jedi Shadows) with more locations to come!
So what are you waiting for?

Come check us out now! And feel free to reach out to me with any questions!

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
[member="Kian Karr"] I like the Idea and all but where will the republic go? In a sense of lore the Galactic alliance was the successor to the Republic after its fall to the one Sith and holds over the old plants that where under its control, while other systems once apart of the republic lie in FWC and CSA space. Also considering the Jedi, also interesting but most Jedi are with the New Jedi order, the SJO or the many orders under other faction.

Ever Dawnracer

E
[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]
The Republic goes where it must. The Republic is an idea. Ideas don't have planets, they have minds. An idea can exist on any world. It's not a matter of what world's are involved, it's a matter of the people.

And as stated, one of our worlds is Nadiem.

Also, for the record, we aren't an exclusive faction. Our members can be members of any faction they wish (minus the known evil ones).

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

You can....if you can hide it from old, stuffy Kian Karr....it'll be like hiding booze from your RA in college!

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

The Republic Remnant are members of the Republic who did not become incorporated into the GA for various reasons but choose to try and rebuild the Republic that was lost. We are currently rebuilding in Wild Space in the Nadiem sector. The Republic Remnant is less concerned with reclaiming planets that were once a part of the old Republic and more about maintaining the idea that was the Republic alive. Its about maintaining what the Republic stood for, or at least what it should have stood for.

As for the Jedi, of course, many stayed in the GA, many went to the Silvers, but one of the things that should stand out with the Republic Remnant is that it does not incorporate Jedi into the government. We are not a government entity and that may be appealing for some.

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
[member="Kian Karr"] I understand you now, though I am not sure I have a character that fits the bill for joining the republic, besides the mother to this character here but there apart of the CIS and I'm not sure you want Dark Jedi running around your faction.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Well the interesting thing about the Republic Remnant is that the Jedi Order has no official government position and has no influence on Republic Law and decision making.

Dark Jedi, Grey Jedi can join the faction and participate in military, in the government, or establish their own niche in the faction as long as they do not break Republic law. They just wouldn't be members of the Jedi Order.

[member="Kian Karr"]

Hey, be happy to do a meet and greet, make alliances between the Republic Remnant and the Silver Jedi Order.

As long as my superiors are a-okay with it, [member="Stephanie Swail"] | [member="Valae Kitra"]

Anyways, good luck and hope we can do an alliance thread sometime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom