Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Calling all bounty hunters!!

How likely are you to be involved with bounty hunting on Chaos?

• I actively get involved with bounty hunting threads and other bounty hunting-related stories

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I sometimes get involved with bounty hunting threads and other bounty hunting-related stories

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • I don’t get involved with bounty hunting threads and other bounty hunting-related stories

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I have bounty toggle on, with hopes of being hunted in threads

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • I have bounty toggle on, even though I sometimes don’t want to be hunted in threads

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • I have bounty toggle on, even though I do not want to be hunted in threads

• I actively post up new bounties in the marketplace, or search for new bounties in the marketplace

• I sometimes post up new bounties in the marketplace, or search for new bounties in the marketplace

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I don’t post up new bounties in the marketplace, or search for new bounties in the marketplace

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I would very much be interested in new bounty hunting stories, opportunities, contracts, e.t.c.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I would possibly be interested in new bounty hunting stories, opportunities, contracts, e.t.c.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I would not interested in new bounty hunting stories, opportunities, contracts, e.t.c.

• I have bounty toggle off altogether, and do not want to be involved with anything bounty-hunting

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
I mean, admittedly the biggest obstacle towards a “lived in” Galactic Underworld has to do with what is at the core of Star Wars. It’s about the Force, the Jedi and the Sith.

Too often do you find Jedi and Sith bleeding over into that area

I can see this point. It seems like every faction has it's own Force order. Nothing is just one thing, which admittedly opens it up and makes it more realistic and chaotic, but it's also difficult to pick a path because you could be a "Jedi" in a billion factions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom