Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Call to Ex-Republic and Sith NFU

I have just created a new Authoritative Military Dictatorship Faction within the Core Worlds. During the first and Intro Public Thread for the Faction there will be a call to both Republic and One Sith Soldiers that are lost in the Core Worlds. I'm sure there will be may be no more of either of these left on the forum, but for that slight chance I will be making this Speech.

The Legion of Ashes will need to be built from the ground up so I request a small group of people dedicated to helping with working on the Faction and Assist with making Faction Events as well as help with building Weapons, Armor, and Vehicles.

If your interested but are just not looking to join an unknown faction then keep an eye out for out Coup D'etat Thread that will be started soon. If you have any question I will be more then willing to answer them.

Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/99119-rising-from-the-ashes/

[member="Lucien Galtier"]

traitor-stormtrooper-gif.gif

[member="Lily Kuhn"]

Yay, a possible Fan!!!

[member="Suravi Teigra"]

As you wish, is there a certain reason the Republic FO would be involved or would you just be observing?

[member="Lucien Galtier"]

I believe [member="Wolf"] is trying to say, "TRAITOOOORRR!!!!" Or something along those lines.

[member="Jagger Fuga"]

As a writer, I feel like getting involved mostly out of boredom. I can also take care of some company development I started during a previous dominion on Gyndine.

IC, I'm not too keen about seeing Gyndine taken over by one group of invaders after the GR worked hard to successfully repel another. The government of my home planet has facilities in the system, and will defend its interests if they come under threat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom