Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Caden Evesa's Silver Robes

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLAOFYX.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Other
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Average
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: Very High
    • Other:
      • Elemental: High
      • Sonic: None
      • Other: Average
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Duramesh Lining: Lined underlay that is heat and corrosion resistant, as well as being able to sustain the blows of varying weapons including that of a lightsaber. This thin reinforced lining covers the torso and protects the vital organs beneath the outer layer of the tunic itself.
  • Force Imbued: Imbued with the power and presence of the light side of the Force, special care has gone into optimizing this attire for those whom represent peace in the Galaxy. Lightsiders wearing this attire will therefore find control of the Force easier to wield and their sensory abilities will be strengthened significantly.
  • Jal Shey Belt - Designed to keep a user attuned to the light side, this works alongside the force imbued nature of these robes to keep a wearer specifically set on the path of the light side of the force.

WEAKNESSES
  • Little Head Protection: Outside of the hood itself which holds an obvious opening and can deter the user in combat more so than otherwise, there is little else to keep ones head attached to their shoulders.​
  • Biological/Chemical Resistance: This attire has open/weak points where the use of biological or chemically enhanced warfare will bring harm to the user without outside intervention.​
  • Weighty: While not in anyway heavy, this set of robes is certainly heavier than the original set that this set was based off of due to the additions made.​

DESCRIPTION
Caden has always worn grey, but noted that his original basic robes provided very little protection from the nature of the galaxy, the cruel and twisted evil. He noted this especially after the Battle of Yurb, a battle that even though he didn't take part in, he witnessed the aftermath and the damage caused. It was the experiences serving in the hospitals after the fact that made him realize that protection was a good thing.

It was shortly after the Battle of Yarb he approached Damian Starchaser Damian Starchaser to set about customizing a general set of Jedi Robes for himself, including adding more than the standard protection, including the construction of gauntlets and the addition of in built technology to serve him in his Jedi duties, as a Padawan, Knight or Master. He made sure that he could easily add to the robes should something else come up that was needed.

Overall these robes are designed to serve the light, and to serve Caden, and protect his butt.

Last edited:
Hey there, Caden Evesa Caden Evesa !

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to use the Factory! I'll be working with you through the review and approval part of the Factory so if at any point you have any questions, concerns, or need me to clarify something I have said, please do not hesitate to ask!

Solid submission over all and not real glaring things I've seen in looking this over. Only a few minor housing keeping things is all.

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
First off, can you please link the "Silver Jedi Order" in the Manufacturer section? And also "Chase Fashion" as well.

Next, in you materials section, you listed both Protera and Duramesh, but both are classified as closed-market items. I've notice a number of permission you have listed, but none seem to cover either of these two items per their Submitter or their listed affiliations. If you've been given permission to use these items elsewhere, please provide those permissions as well.

Please remember to tag me with any changes or edits made to this submission

Hey there!

Right, links done. Complete oversights, completely losing the plot!

I do wanna query the materials stuff though. Perhaps this is me being wrong, perhaps not. I was under the assumption that because this is so heavily based off of the Silver Ambassador Robes (it's basically a carbon copy with some additions, with Wolfs approval) that the permissions from there would carry over? Obviously as those two materials are linked there and that armor is for use by the SJO, it's heavily implied that the two materials are able to be used by the SJO with permission?

That's mostly for the Protera, as I'm pretty sure that writer isn't around anymore (by the looks of things, they haven't been around since the start of June or posted since 2017). The Duramesh permission shouldn't be hard to get separately (Literally while writing this I managed to get the Duramesh permission, go me! That's now been added), but the Protera will otherwise be an absolute nightmare.

Obviously however, the Protera was a big part of the original base sub that this armor is based off of, so it does kind of need to be in there.

Thank you!

Jorik Valnora Jorik Valnora

Edit: Hey there!

I've spoken to Luciain and made the decision to pull Protera from the sub, cause we have a few ideas who it is, but nothing solid and I don't have the time or energy to go on a wild goose chase for the creator of one material. I've updated the sub to reflect this, cause Protera and Duramesh are pretty much the same thing, I just had to change a few words in the strengths :)

Last edited:
Caden Evesa Caden Evesa

Hey there!

Right, links done. Complete oversights, completely losing the plot!

I do wanna query the materials stuff though. Perhaps this is me being wrong, perhaps not. I was under the assumption that because this is so heavily based off of the Silver Ambassador Robes (it's basically a carbon copy with some additions, with Wolfs approval) that the permissions from there would carry over? Obviously as those two materials are linked there and that armor is for use by the SJO, it's heavily implied that the two materials are able to be used by the SJO with permission?

That's mostly for the Protera, as I'm pretty sure that writer isn't around anymore (by the looks of things, they haven't been around since the start of June or posted since 2017). The Duramesh permission shouldn't be hard to get separately (Literally while writing this I managed to get the Duramesh permission, go me! That's now been added), but the Protera will otherwise be an absolute nightmare.

Obviously however, the Protera was a big part of the original base sub that this armor is based off of, so it does kind of need to be in there.

Thank you!
I understand the confusion here. Perhaps it was just me reading into it wrong, but reason I suggested what I had was that at the time I read what you had, it looked (to me) more or less as though you had used the concept of the ropes you got permission to use from WolfMortum to made something entirely new. I could be wrong in how I had interpreted it, but that is why I had requested the permissions before since it just looked to me like you were using the concept and not an actual set of the robes themselves, which would require the additional permissions. This misconception is easy to make.

Enjoy your new armor, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom