Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Cabur be Naak

Status
Not open for further replies.
commission__mandalorian_by_aiyeahhs-d88m8gy.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: To create a strike team for the House Naak subgroup for use in CIS skirmishes, dominions, invasions, etc
Image Credit: Image Credit
Role: Strike team of combat able and willing members of House Naak to assist the CIS as needed.
Links: House Naak CIS

GENERAL INFORMATION
Unit Name: Cabur be Naak
Affiliation: House Naak and its Alor Alden Kyr’Nau, The Confederacy of Independent Systems
Classification: Commando Unit
Equipment: Suits of Beskar’Gam with standard load out(jetpack, wrist launchers, ripcord, flamethrower), single dual phase lightsabers, a heavy blaster pistol of individual choice, and a primary weapon individuals choice usually a medium to long range slug thrower weapon.

COMBAT INFORMATION
Availability: Unique
Deployment: Limited
Strengths & Weaknesses:
+Well Armed & Armored, the Cabur be Naak is a small elite unit with only two dozen members available. This combined with their Mandalorian heritage means that they make up for their small numbers with beskar'gam, good armaments, and excellent training.
+Force Sensitives, comprised of members from a group of Force-sensitive prisoners freed by the CIS during the Mandalorian Civil War, each member of Cabur be Naak possesses a strong sensitivity in the Force.

-Small numbers, as mentioned previously this is a small elite unit with only two dozen members total. The number of prisoners with Force sensitivity freed during the Civil War was low and the number that had enough to receive formal training even lower. Even with a few new recruits drifting in from time to time their numbers will always be fairly small.
-Temperamental Morale, being exiled from Mandalore the men of Cabur be Naak have to deal with the knowledge that their people have cast them out. Because of this, they have trouble doing battle with other Mandalorians. They can also be a bit uncoordinated without their leader as he is the glue that keeps the exiles together.

Description: The majority of those who were taken to Sindari prison when the Civil War broke out were Force Sensitive Mandalorians in Death Watch territory who were old enough to be reluctant to fight or had chosen to only learn the basics in favor of other labor. Following their escape, those in the latter category decided to seek the wisdom of the former.

Since their liberation the older Mandalorians have trained the younger ones, teaching them how to use their Beskar’gam to best effect, how to fire a blaster, and how to wield lightsabers and The Force. A small group of those being trained have excelled and lead by their Alor they formed a strike team dubbed: Cabur be Naak, or Guardians of Peace. Dedicated to defending their new homes as well as assisting The CIS which has provided them sanctuary in their exile.

[member="Jairus Starvald"] the initial thought process was in the event the House Naak sub-faction grew in size having the availability set at Rare would allow for the potential of additional squads of this nature. That plan changed a bit as I took a semi-LOA and my plans for the faction didn't proceed as I'd planned. Anyway, I sort of changed the intent of the unit but forgot to change availability to unique. I will do so now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom