Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

But I was going into Tosche station to pick up some power converters!

Don't read beyond this point without opening this link. Don't ya dare.

Hello everybody,

So I went ahead and made a character already (Sol Ordana), but I wanted to drop by here and say hello to you all. Roleplaying is something new for me so please bear with me, but I'm really excited to try this and meet you.

I hope we get to collaborate at some point in the future, as I have lurked around the forums a bit and I really like what the community has going here. I am sure your characters and Sol will never run out of ridiculously hazardous PvE's, action packed PVP's and dramatic campaigns and stories to star in.

Also, feel free to PM me for my Discord. For reference as to what time I am usually on, my timezone is JST (UTC+9). I will see you all around and hope to be writing with you soon. :)

[member="Nan Yanoi"]

original.gif

Your char looks interesting. Welcome to Chaos. :)

@Robogeber @Enyo Typhos [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Lilla Syrin"]

Thank you, guys!

[member="Strider Garon"]

Old school, barebones Mando? We have to write at some point.

be be de beep be de be beep doodoo be be de beep be de be beep do de dade beep do de da

(welcome to chaos [member="Nan Yanoi"] , if you have any questions, look up a protocol droid) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom