Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Business & Alliances; Dathomir

My sister would not, would NOT want Dathomir defiled by shipyards, especially if they are Sith. She remembers the past, and is not going to be drawn in and tricked. She's already working on trying unify the entire planet so that's another stick here. For her the planet should be saved from that kind of thing and would be vehemently opposed to industrial development. Orbital yards, sure, that would be fine, but surface, is a hard pass for her. The sanctity of nature deserves better.

OOC I've had long-term plans for Dathomir. I'd like to pursue them still, personally. DM me?
If you want help let me know?

Avra's greatest desire is to make Dathomir into a neutral power in its own right, and maintain that through diplomacy with external powers. Of course eventually one would likely have to choose a side, she is not inclined toward the Sith given the track record the Sith have with the Dathomirian population.

Avra's greatest desire is to make Dathomir into a neutral power in its own right, and maintain that through diplomacy with external powers. Of course eventually one would likely have to choose a side, she is not inclined toward the Sith given the track record the Sith have with the Dathomirian population.
Fair enough I agree fully even though Astrid is a sith she's still a dathomiri nightsister at heart and would love to see dathomir standing on its own two feet as a neutral power and will help in anyway she could

Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall Astrid would want to save a fellow nightsister but the sith in her would be like oh she wasn't strong enough to prevent this so sucks to be her to a degree

Tegan would be like you fight 3v1 with minimal weapons and no armor against two force users and one non with a heavy arsenal anti force tech and cloak tech. On a planet that was being ripped apart and a giant wall of light heading your way. The Portal that got me trapped in the void was an escape plan cause the world was a ticking time bomb but the damn Jedi and the gun dude messed up the portal made it unstable.

Dreidi is a Jedi and a Dathomirian witch. Building positive relations with the Jedi and the Witches is her aim.

Tegan would be against this too, No Jedi and No Sith ever again. She has seen Dathomir ripped apart by certain witches selling out their world to other galactic governments. Just to see her people and her culture get destroyed by their ideologies. She fought against TiCira D'Arr Hawk and her witch allies when she sold them out the Jedi and Republic in the time before Chaos. She has fought against sith and Galactic empires who have all tried to control Dathomir. In the time before Chaos she fought to liberate the world from any and all outside control and would do so now.

That and she is an enemy of the state for the GA due to her actions in the Maw and her actions on Byss before the Maw, Killing hundreds of millions on Byss alone by herself. With the Maw and as one of it's former leaders she is probably responsible for billions more Csilla alone is in the billions. OOC love the GA IC I hates them as Tegan.

As for the sith, Tegan was exiled from them a really long time ago for being an uncontrollable maniac and enslaving her master among other things. So she considers them weak for not being willing to go to lengths she is for what she wants.

You looking for a way out?

OOC I have a lot going on with a few other characters at the moment but if someone did bring her back and someone like the GA found out they would probably be very hated actually a lot of the major factions might not like it IC lol. Ultimately I am not against it happening though.

OOC I have a lot going on with a few other characters at the moment but if someone did bring her back and someone like the GA found out they would probably be very hated actually a lot of the major factions might not like it IC lol. Ultimately I am not against it happening though
Wouldn't be on purpose, I simply have thoughts on how it could happen in the future. Perhaps a time distortion anomaly or the awakening of a Cosmic Force entity could open a temporary hole to the Void for her to step back through. All sorts of ways.

Tegan would be against this too, No Jedi and No Sith ever again. She has seen Dathomir ripped apart by certain witches selling out their world to other galactic governments. Just to see her people and her culture get destroyed by their ideologies.

Dreidi isn't looking for GA or Jedi to take over Dathomiri, just not have the world isolated. Isolation will only allow others to destroy the world and culture. She wants the Jedi and Witches to be on good terms and have an understanding/alliance to support one another. So that if Dathomir is threatened by others, the witches don't have to fight alone.

OOC, I totally understand that it is unlikely to happen, there is plenty of bad blood but Dreidi has been wanting to try and forge allies between her two worlds for a bit.

OOC everything here makes for good stories and I love seeing Dathomir get the love it deserves. Even if IC my witch characters are hardliner Isolationists for Dathomir though it comes from IC past reasons that they are that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom