Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Business & Alliances; Dathomir

Hey Friends,

Calling all nightsisters and nightbrothers!

Jiang is seeking Dathomirian natives to become allies & friends. Also wouldn't mind potential business partners to utilize Dathomir's surface for shipyards and a new arms industry.

Reach out by either forums or discord if interested.

Last edited:
Xie Jiang Xie Jiang Not a Dathomiri myself, but my boy Tarus here was formerly a Nightsister slave/experiment if you ever need a guide on the world or a frenemy
Funny you mention that, Jiang was formerly a nightsister slave, but only to one specific tribe. Relatively, this was a couple millennia ago. The call back is too strong for Jiang to shrug off.

Absolutely, if you can think of a reason to be there as I am be glad to thread with you.

If I had my way there (and wasn't trapped in the void) I would erect a big neon sign on Dathomir that says We dont do business with Sith.

Historically it ends baddly. But alas the other witches will agree to it and history is doomed to repeat.

OOC I love the idea.

Last edited:
If I had my way there (and wasn't trapped in the void) I would erect a big neon sign on Dathomir that says We dont do business with Sith.

Historically it ends baddly. But alas the other witches will agree to it and history is doomed to repeat.

OOC I love the idea.
I can respect that, though Jiang is not Sith. He remains independent and has his own agenda.

The real question is, how do we save Tegan from the void?

My sister would not, would NOT want Dathomir defiled by shipyards, especially if they are Sith. She remembers the past, and is not going to be drawn in and tricked. She's already working on trying unify the entire planet so that's another stick here. For her the planet should be saved from that kind of thing and would be vehemently opposed to industrial development. Orbital yards, sure, that would be fine, but surface, is a hard pass for her. The sanctity of nature deserves better.

OOC I've had long-term plans for Dathomir. I'd like to pursue them still, personally. DM me?

My sister would not, would NOT want Dathomir defiled by shipyards, especially if they are Sith. She remembers the past, and is not going to be drawn in and tricked. She's already working on trying unify the entire planet so that's another stick here. For her the planet should be saved from that kind of thing and would be vehemently opposed to industrial development. Orbital yards, sure, that would be fine, but surface, is a hard pass for her. The sanctity of nature deserves better.

OOC I've had long-term plans for Dathomir. I'd like to pursue them still, personally. DM me?
DM'ed you. Hopefully it will incite some deep roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom