Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Buried Bones

5 years ago, Darth Achema walked through a missing village and sense a presence that she was familiar with 'a Jedi' she thought to herself. as she looked through the village, she saw a group of children but leaves them alone. He then spoted her targets the CEO's of corperations, she was there to kill as her master commanded of her. She igniteed her crimson red lightsaber which turns into a crossguard with two blades pertruding from each end aside the top of the hilt where the main blade is located.
55cb9b3edd0895ef048b4585

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Equipment: Jedi Robes, Jax's Lightsaber
<Another missing village?>​
"Come on BB-12 let it out."​
<Let what out?> The Droid beeped belligerently as Jax's Starfighter entered Ryloth's atmosphere. There have been reports of missing villages near Wild Space lately. It was in CIS territory but the GA made an alliance with them albeit a tense one, the Confederacy were a faction that was fiercely protective of their territories not wanting to participate in any of the battles waged by the Alliance and the The Sith Empire. Jax respected that but it was always awards working in CIS space due to the Jedi being mistrusted by the people. Thankfully the people of Ryloth were more accommodating to Jedi than the average CIS planet but that was probably because they were closer to the Outer Rim border.​
That also meant that planets like Ryloth was vulnerable to raiders from the Outer Rim. Because the CIS territory was so large, it was hard to spread resources to help the planets in need which was why they rely on the NJO to cover their blind spots. If only the CIS weren't such assholes when it comes to Jedi doing their jobs. "You know what I mean BB-12," Jax sighed guiding his Starfighter through the atmosphere. "You have some smartass remark about this."​
<I'm just saying that perhaps with all these missing villages you would think the people would come more prepared.> BB-12 beeped. <But noooo they have to go up and vanish because they're so incompetent. Leaving us to find the villagers! It's such bullshit! I should be at home watching Howie and the BB units!>​
"Somehow that was worse than I expected," Jax said landing on the surface. "You never cease to surprise me."​
<Frack you people need to stop being kidnapped> BB-12 beeped as Jax opened the hatch.​
"Think of it this way," Jax replied climbing off his ship. "If the people weren't in trouble that means less credits and less credits means I can't pay the electric bill and that means your ass can't watch Holodramas."​
Just then Jax sensed a disturbance, taking out his Lightsaber the Jedi saw a dark figure approaching them. <Hostile!> BB-12 said. <She has a Lightsaber as well!>​
"Identify yourself!" Jax said activating his Lightsaber, the green blade shot up accompanied by a soft hum.​

Darth Achema turns around, revealing herself. He looks at the Jedi thinking 'Well... he's a handsome devil isn't he.' This is despite her training to hate the Jedi, she can't help but be turned on, she deactivates her lightsaber and walks to him in a very romantic way, completely forgetting the mission for the moment because she can't help but go toward him. "Well hello handsome." She finally says flirtatiously, continuing to walk toward him in a very flirtatious way.

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Last edited:
Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Equipment: Jedi Robes Jax's Lightsaber
<Errrr Jax? Did she actually-?>​
"Yeah she did BB-12."​
The Droid was just as flabbergasted as Jax was when the Sith Lord deactivated her Lightsaber coming towards him in a seductive manner. Jax knew that Sith women tended to be..... loose but to actually deactivate her Lightsaber like that was new. "Hey don't come any closer Sith!" Jax placed himself into the Shii-Cho ready stance while BB-12 popped out from his chute while unlocking his mini blaster cannon.​
<This lady seems bad news!> BB-12 said. <She's probably behind the kidnappings!>​
"So Sith," Jax growled holding his Lightsaber close to him. "What are you doing here? Can't be a coincidence that the moment a village disappears a Sith just happens to walk around. So tell me what you know."​

"Well, handsome. My master brought me here to kill these corporate thugs. Who betrayed him." She says honestly and with a bit of lust in her eyes, she just can't help herself anymore. She wanted to know this handsome devil. Her romantic side fully takes over and she asks "Do you want to go out on a date?" She had never asked this question to a Jedi, she did ask this question to Sith but they all rejected.

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

This is just getting weirder, Jax didn't detect any hint of lies from the Sith Lord but Sith were good at masking their intentions using the force. However her insistence in going on dates was rather odd. <You know what this girl is Jax?> BB-12 beeped. <She's a Succubus! I've watched it on the Holonet last week! They steal your souls through lovemaking!>​
"Lovemaking?!" Jax felt pretty awkward staying between the lustful Sith Lord and his "loyal" droid. "Shit this has the makings of an awkward comedy show." he thought as he shook his head trying to focus on the mission. "Corporate CEOs?!" Jax said. "What the hell do you mean? Why do these corporatists want with villagers?"​
This was all too confusing and not helping was the Sith Lord's aggressive advances.​

Last edited:
She then got close to the Jedi and kissed him right on the lips with pure love and passion. This is something she had never done with a Jedi, and probably something she would never do again. But she had a feeling that she would see him again, many times, both as friends and as enemies. She then let go after a minute of kissing him and flirted yet again saying "Oh, I like a man who with good looks and a lightsaber. Hope to see you again handsome." She then walked away and killed the CEO's as her master ordered, little did she know they were decoys, and little did she know of her masters true plan.

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Last edited:
Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Before Jax could react, the Sith Lord kissed him passionately. <Okay! That is definitely the most fracked up thing I've seen in my life!> he beeped. <And I've seen a Hutt making love!>​
Jax was also shocked to the point where he dropped his Lightsaber, the blade winked out and it was about to hit the floor before BB-12 grabbed it with his cable. Jax could taste the strawberry lipstick painted on the Sith Lord's lips and part of him was fearful that it was actually laced with poison. There were reports of noble wives killing their husband with Lipstick poisoning due to wanting their wealth, to marry another man or because she simply did not like him. "What the frack?!" Jax took a step back as the Sith Lord turned on her heel and left quickly.​
<Okay what the hell did I just see?!> BB-12 whirred tossing Jax his Lightsaber. "No clue," Jax said grabbing his Lightsaber and clipping it. "But she knows something about this mess."​
<Next time she kisses you, chop off her lips!> BB-12 beeped. "She won't get the chance," Jax muttered beginning to head towards the empty village. "Stay with the ship BB-12," Jax ordered beginning to run.​
By the time Jax reached the Sith Lord she already slaughtered the suspects: Three Drekx by the look of them. They were in many ways like the Hutts but more run more "legitmate" corporations such as providing food for the CIS however the Drekx were drowning in controversy for poor wages, unsafe working environments, corruption and assassinations. The Drekx race valued profit above all else, of course they may have something to do with it.​
"You could've spared them!" Jax said to the Sith Lord as he knelt down to observe one of the bodies it was still warm. "I needed some answers from where the villagers are!"​

"Yeah I could have, but then my master would have killed me so... you know how it goes." She said turning toward the Jedi once again "What's your name anyway? She finally said to him her romantic side flaring up again. She had never felt this way toward a Jedi let alone anyone who was with any of the Jedi factions. This was new territory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom