Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Buried Beneath

Zak Amroth

Z
GALAK SCRAPYARDS, TERMINUS
REVISED CASE FILE - THE MYSTERIOUS EXPLODING STAR DESTROYER
PRIME SUSPECT - Lord Venari Lord Venari
MAIN ACCOMPLICES - Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall Haro Lergo Haro Lergo
Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm Agrippa Agrippa
PERSONS OF INTEREST - F I S H F I S H Val Drutin
Koushou Mito Koushou Mito Moira Connell Moira Connell Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx
OUTSTANDING WARRANT - Luc Rivers Luc Rivers

"Chip, there's been a change of plans. Open all points of entry where possible. Get us a way out of this hunk of junk!"

"Get out of here then!" Zak shouted over the not so distant explosions and blaster fire, "A Judge doesn't walk away."

He shoved Caedyn Arenais back the way they came and ran blind through the merc's gas cloud deeper into the reactor. Lergo was a few meters away with his back turned when he emerged but the Sheriff hesitated. The hired gun could have killed him. Instead he offered to let them both get away. It felt cold blooded to shoot the man down while he was distracted. Maybe it was the smart call but when had anyone ever accused him of being smart?

Instead he drew an organic pistol with his left hand and pointed it at Venari. Arc lightning erupted from the Qektoth bio disruptor. It would not instantly vaporize matter but it was still something far more dangerous for a Sith Lord to contend with than the typical blaster bolt. With his main hand he sent a flurry of particle beam blasts in Vallaro's direction, attempting to force the Sith's other mercenary into cover more than kill.

Wyrm was an enigma. There was little doubt in the kiffar's mind that the feeorin was up to no good. But for as long as Venari and his enforcers were focused on the artifact carrier he could manipulate the chaos of battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luc Rivers

every job could be my last
In the reactor room: Agrippa Agrippa | F I S H F I S H | Caedyn Arenais | Zak of Amroth | Lord Venari Lord Venari | Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall | Haro Lergo Haro Lergo | Val Drutin | Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm | Koushou Mito Koushou Mito | Moira Connell Moira Connell
Outside with: Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx

Lily stopped as the young girl ran after her. “The right?”, she was astounded, “What gives them the right to kill my people?, oh I have every right to kill them”. Besides, a blown-up ship can still be salvageable, in fact part of the job would be done for them in quick time.

It was so typical of the OPA and their so-called Judges of Justice or whatever they called themselves. Come down to the yards and walk around as if they belong here, as if they know what life is like down here. As if they own the place.

It is a dog eat dog world in the yards of Terminus.

“Look, if we all don’t move away from that ship, it is going to blow and everyone close to it along with it”. The girls ship was the last of her concern. “If you want your ship, then go for it and I suggest you do it quickly”. Lily was not going to stand around arguing with the girl over that, there was a more immediate danger to worry about.

Slowly, the gathering crowd got the message, another smaller explosion sounded through the yards, which encouraged them move, more than her warning.

Lily turned back to the girl, “You got a droid or something on board your ship that could fly it off?”,

In the reactor room: Agrippa Agrippa | F I S H F I S H | Caedyn Arenais | Zak of Amroth | Lord Venari Lord Venari | Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall | Haro Lergo Haro Lergo | Val Drutin | Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm | Koushou Mito Koushou Mito | Moira Connell Moira Connell
Outside with: Luc Rivers Luc Rivers

Brie got nothing from the blonde woman. Nothing. She had a feeling of it from the beginning that she would not. If the others aboard the crashed star destroyer in fact had killed her people, she did not know. If they had though, the crave for revenge seemed to grow strong within the evil woman. Was she such a coward that she would just blow them up from a safe distance? That was not fair!

Through her helmet, Brie saw the groups of thugs and scoundrels begin to turn and move away from the ship just as the woman had ordered them to. Brie felt herself begun to tense up. It crept inside her, the decisions that popped up in her head and had to be made. And quickly.

She did not answer the woman. A second of silence went by. Instead, she lunged forward and aimed to grab the detonator straight out of the womans hands. If she managed to do that, she had the speed and agility with her to run back to the star destroyer and hopefully dodge incoming blaster fire behind the heaps of junk. She would hold onto the detonator for dear life and head for the opening that they came out of. If this ws a wise move or not would soon show itself.

It was hard not to feel vulnerable when trapped in the ceiling above the beginnings of a fight. If someone were to be insulted by the odd creaking of the ceiling's metal a slew of blaster bullets could possible follow, not to mention the fear of dropping. He had no idea how high up he was from the room beneath him, and unfortunately the voices he could hear were echoey and distant...it was hard to make out any of their words unless they spoke with meaning loud enough for him to hear. Not the best sign, no. He didn't want to add to any of the drama occurring below him, but he couldn't turn around until he reached the reactor's center. The space provided in the hallway was tight, if he wasn't so emaciated he would have completely filled it. Nevertheless, he felt confident in his plan. As sirens wailed and reverberated through the walls surrounding him, he was his most confident self since he had arrived. It wasn't a scared little 'I want to go home!' that lent itself to his motivation, and more of a 'I did my job what else is there to do here' that urged him to keep on crawling.

He felt pretty confident until one of the metal slabs holding him up sagged as his weight was directly pushed against it via his arms, so he instead tried to flatten himself completely against it and army crawl to his destination. Somewhat effective considering how thin he was, he could fit snuggly. Only downside was this method of travel was significantly slower than crawling, more tiring and any bolts or stray pieces of metal sticking out starting to cut up his forearms. Oh well, a couple of cuts never hurt anyone. Well, he was almost there. He was a good Fish-length away from reaching the little room when one of the panels beneath him popped out. It was a mixture of rusty screws, the sudden reverberation throughout the ship and his feeble weight to cause it to fail. It was still attached on one side, and swung like a hatch out from underneath him. He was barely on top of it when it fell so the recovery was easy, he just scooted back enough to tuck his elbows into his side. He peered over the opening, although there wasn't much to see. Fish was right about one thing...he was pretty high up. Alas Fish was MANY things, but the host of a healthy fear of heights was not one of them. Hmm...well in Fish's mind this wasn't that bad of an obstacle. He'd just have to arch across the gap and be on his way, perhaps even attempt to fix it on the way back. So here he went, his arms stretching across to the adjacent panel. He pushed down on it with both hands to test it. Nothing happened. It might just hold his weight! Not any surprise that the teen would fail to effectively think through this situation and instead jump right into the first solution that popped into his head. Perhaps he deserved to fall.

To nobodies wonder, as soon as he started shifting his weight onto the next panel it began to creak dangerously. Fish could see the nuts holding it together daring him to shuffle just a bit farther, power-fueled by the threat of loosening. Nevertheless they spewed no lies and no sooner that his torso made it over the gap, the panel Fish was on popped out. Not like a hatch this time, no, the two panels detached and hurdled towards the ground as Fish was battling some High centering. He was hanging head first out of this gap in the ceiling up to his last rip, lucky for him he was still kneeling on a strong panel. His legs spread enough to prevent him from falling out completely, he attempted to create enough tension and power in his lower half to pull himself up. Naturally, when more than half of your body weight is already pulling you down and you barely have enough body mass to survive (aka, very LITTLE muscle mass) your fate is practically sealed. Curse words that only Fish would be prone to hear spewed from his capped lips seconds before his legs gave and the flailing boy was falling through the air. There were multiple seconds of trying to reorient himself in the air but he was incapable of much. What little he could do for his own wellbeing was using his hands to push his antennas back against his scalp - a motion that looked like a cat trying to clean its ears. He knew he wouldn't break anything (At least in himself) but he was worried about the people below him. All he could do was hope that no one happened to be directly underneath him...how plausible would that be!

Caedyn Arenais | Zak of Amroth | Lord Venari Lord Venari | Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall | Haro Lergo Haro Lergo | Val Drutin | Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm | Koushou Mito Koushou Mito | Moira Connell Moira Connell | Luc Rivers Luc Rivers | Agrippa Agrippa

With: Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall , Haro Lergo Haro Lergo , Zak of Amroth, Val Drutin, Koushou Mito Koushou Mito , F I S H F I S H
Nearby: Luc Rivers Luc Rivers Moira Connell Moira Connell Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx
Missing: Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm , Agrippa Agrippa , Caedyn Arenais

The reactor room gave way to anarchic disarray. A young man touched by the dark side had scurried in then charged the rogue Croke Sith. Some "judge" with the gleam of Ashla launched an attack and from above the loud thud and groans signaled yet another entrant to the chaos. There was no time to strategize, only react. A thunderous bolt of energy beamed for the Sith lord but he multitasking was a strong point for those who were accustom to telekinetic combat. Two of Venari's floating weapons crossed blades and guarded against the electrical current, the third continued on the assault against Wyrm as Venari spun to both push the Croke back and adjust his attention to the Judge.

"You'd jeopardize the yard's inhabitants to take a shot at me?" Venari fixed gaze brought his attention to the judge-apparent on the opposite end of the room, "are you sure you're on the right side?" He sneered.

With the raise of an open palm and Venari prepared a torrent of his own electrical energy though this would be far larger in magnitude than some small arms weapon. Sparks danced around his fingers and the energy was about to erupt. Then a violent blinding light took the room. The primary reactor, however empty, blew open. Sheer concussive force took the room, columns were torn apart and machinery blown apart. The Sith Lord was sent tumbling through the air. All was a visage of white.

His own eyes blinded, the Sith reached out with the force and seized his entirety and slowed his decent. With a crash against the far wall he felt something inside him snap. A rib perhaps. With his free hand he clutched his side and slowly came to. Color returned to the world or more accurately his vision. People and debris had been scattered, some were missing. The Croke had disappeared, as had the young Jedi who had stood opposed to him when Venari arrived, but none of it mattered. Venari was fixed with a singular purpose. The small, fist sized orb sat under a heap of loose wiring and metal where Wyrm once stood. Still leaning against the wall, Venari release his side and raised his palm once again. He grasped the red artifact with the force, pulling it in his direction. The relic would be his still.

Val Drutin

V
Val was on the verge of unleashing his inner duelist on anyone and everyone in the reactor room when suddenly, out of the ceiling, there came a flailing body. F I S H F I S H tumbled out of the collapsing vent and landed squarely on top of Val, sending both young men sprawling.

"...Ow?" Val groaned, utterly bewildered by this turn of events. He'd been flattened by the vent-crawler - and then the world erupted into blinding light and roaring sound.

He lost track of the newcomer as he was knocked away from the exploding reactor. Various bodies and debris were sent flying, including Val himself, though he wasn't tossed about for long. A mixture of Force sensitivity and the well-honed instincts of a dancer caused him to reach out and balance himself. Like a cat, he landed on his feet, relatively uninjured save a few stinging cuts and bruises from where he'd been knocked against the flying rubble.

Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm - and his original purpose for joining in this affair, the wee mouse Koushou Mito Koushou Mito - had disappeared, along with two others. The madman couldn't even sense their presences in the Force. Did that mean they had been atomized in the blast?...

As usual, Val began to cry at the mere possibility of this being the case. Through his tears he was vaguely aware of Lord Venari Lord Venari nearby, crawling injured over to a metal orb of some kind that was lying on the floor, but he didn't care. He'd failed to save the mouse! This was the worst day of his life!--Well, not exactly the worst day, but certainly one of the worst...

Vallaro Kindall Vallaro Kindall Haro Lergo Haro Lergo Zak of Amroth Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx Luc Rivers Luc Rivers Moira Connell Moira Connell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom