Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bundling the Ashes into Bricks (ME Companies, PM for Invite)

“Get going on the new tech, terraforming and naval defences. We will open talks with Zanj for shield tech, and a consistent source of kyber crystals. Know this, [member="Dorn Skirata"], [member="Zeke Farthen"], MandalMotors’ lost shipments are not unnoticed. You will not lose a single shipment more, am I understood? The losses weaken you, and the Mandalorian Empire. I will not allow us to be seen as incapable of protecting our own technological exports.”

The young Mand’alor sat back as her adopted father spoke to the small crowd. She couldn’t help the slight smirk on her face, when she thought of other such conversations he thrust into. How different would the Empire be, if Gray had ignored the call to return at a time when a young woman needed advice from parents who all were gone? Without the influence of Clan Raxis, and Clan Rekali, Force Users would still be hunted, the government would be in shambles, and any regrowth would be set aside for more avoidable violence between vode.

“Thank you, Buir. We will let you know how Commenor goes, Alor Skirata… and Shia! I’m jealous of Carid’s tour of the Eyrie.” Yasha winked and let herself smile.

“All of you, thank you for your time and your abilities in production, business, design and engineering. The Mandalorian Empire will write contracts with all of you for the proposed wares. Baiko will have those contracts available by the end of the day… and I will personally take interest that all is working to our mutual advantage. Keep exploring more options, and if there is the opportunity to sell our wares to, say, complicated interested parties? Let myself, or Shia know. Thank you. That will be all.”

[member="Deram Carid"] [member="Shia Kryze"] [member="Kaine Australis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom