Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Bummed right now and I'm in desperate need of threads

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge
Hey guys,

Let's just get this out of the way, for the past few months I've been struggling with my muse mainly because I've been working at my job. Well, on Monday I was told I had been terminated from my job and I've been out of it emotionally for the past couple of days. I'm just looking for something, any thread to take my mind off of things while I start job hunting. So please tag, PM me and we can hash something out.

To all who I a post to, rest assured that I'll get to them this week.

Ezra Hinton

The black blade.
Hey guys,

Let's just get this out of the way, for the past few months I've been struggling with my muse mainly because I've been working at my job. Well, on Monday I was told I had been terminated from my job and I've been out of it emotionally for the past couple of days. I'm just looking for something, any thread to take my mind off of things while I start job hunting. So please tag, PM me and we can hash something out.

Oh hey I wish you luck

Oop forgot I'm not on rose lmao )

Hey guys,

good luck to you on getting a new job

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom