Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Building a Future (Pii System; PM to Join)

[member="Zesiro"]

"Hi Zesiro, I'm Janta, Engineer on this bucket of bolts. Come on in, Keric is pointing us in systems and bringing us in." The tall human woman said, then led the way into the ship. She wore a typical ships suit, with a tool belt around her waist. Various tools were present there. "I'm sorry I can't do anything to help, I've never worked with the type of ionic thrust engine that you have on your ship, and I don't want to make things worse. There are some good shops in system that should be able to get you fixed though..." Janta said, smiling warmly at the woman as she led her into the main social area. "Grab a seat, would you like anything to drink?" She offered.

Keric listened to the goings on just a few meters behind him as he swung the ships about to head insystem, and eased their acceleration up.

"Nice to meet you, Janta."

Zesiro listened to the explanation given by the woman about the engine on the shuttle and that she wasn't familiar with its type and wouldn't be able to repair it on the spot. Since it wasn't technically her ship, she wasn't too worried about it. Getting it back to the pirates though is something she would consider.

She followed Janta into the main part of the ship and took a seat when it was offered as well as the drink. Giving her a return smile, she shook her head.

"No thank you."

Even if Zesiro was sith, she wasn't one of the heartless, bloodthirsty killers so was able to socialize with people quite easily. Her eyes glanced in the room and fell on the pilot a few meters in front of them. She could only see the back of his head as he carefully piloted their joined ships into the system proper.

"Thank you again, Captain Dynt. If you hadn't come along when you did, well, personally I don't want to think about what I'd be like."

He would hear the humor in her voice and if he turned to glance behind see that her blue eyes were looking at him.

[member="Keric Dynt"]

[member="Zesiro"]

Janta nodded, then went and grabbed a drink from a refrigeration unit in the main area before joining their guest in sitting. Janta sipped her drink a bit while looking around, not being the most socially adept person around new people.

"You're quite welcome." He said over his shoulder, then turned in his seat to offer a smile and a nod before returning to the controls. "And call me Keric. Say the word Captain too many times and Janta will assume she needs to bring my ego down to size." He continued, humor evident in his voice as well. If she was adept in sensing thing through the force, there would be two areas that seemed to be blurred from her senses. A large area in the back of the vessel, and the area around Keric in the cockpit. Otherwise, she'd be able to sense Janta and the movements of a droid somewhere else in the ship.

"You fly the ship, doesn't mean you're in charge!" Janta retorted, then blushed as she looked at Zesiro. She was not used to there being company on the ship, and didn't know how their guest would take their banter.

"We'll be in port in a few minutes. There is some big hubbub going on with the management of the system, but I've gotten us a berth near the repair yards. Should be able to set us down there and have a mechanic come and look at your engine." Keric said, apparently ignoring Janta's jibe.

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.
No response had come back yet from [member="Celty Ree"] so John just went about reading through all of the inventory and planning for the next stage. There was more of his cargo frigates loaded up than he remembered with supplies and transportation of plenty of workers. He even had obtained some construction droids, but they were older models so he just hoped they didn't break down on him. There really was a lack of commercial and civilian droids, ships, and vehicles out there. As he was still reviewing it all, a message came through his holopad. He pulled it up and it was from someone named [member="Adal Armina"] who had somehow heard about what was going on in the system. A frown crossed his face because that meant there was a leak in the company, and that meant he was going to have to shoot someone in the face.

John sent a message to Blackwall that informed him of a potential leak and to allow this Ms. Armina's ship to land in the designated landing zone. After a confirmation from his employee he turned his attention to the person requesting permission to land. The message he sent stated:

<Information on where to land will be sent by one of my employees. Follow their directions and then they will take you to meet with me. We can discuss business then.>

With the message sent, John went back to making sure everything was ready for the next day. They were going to need to be ready. The real work began not long after Pii rose on the horizon of Pii 3.

[member="Zesiro"] [member="Keric Dynt"]

[member="John Ash"]

She looked at the message as she nodded to herself with a smile, not long after she got the coordinates as she fed them to the navigation officer as she sat back in her main chair

Her freighter started slowly moving towards the area...however she started wondering about this John ash...how did one man gain control of the system...did he work by himself? Truly this man had her interest...she hoped though money could be made maybe they'd be convinced to stay and help these people out with shipping stuff..

The captain acknowledged her thanks, but Zesiro was slightly surprised he wasn't effected by her appearance. It was one that almost demanded attention and for it not to have happened now came as a shock. Maybe it was the situation and not her.

Hearing the friendly banter between captain and crewmate, made her smile slightly. It was a situation where Zesiro was not familiar in, but the openness of the two made her comfortable.

With the same tone of humor the captain had in his voice, she replied. "Don't we all need to have our egos knocked around a bit now and then?"

He confidently piloted the ship and she watched him as he maneuvered the two together. Zesiro could feel the emotions of Janta, but not those Keric and it made her curious. How could he hide them? He was too humanlike to be some sort of droid. She made no mention of it and just watched space for a few moments before speaking again.

"It was the hubbub that caught my attention and why I was headed into the system when the engines cut out on my craft."

He would know the rest of the story as he was part of it.

[member="Keric Dynt"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom