Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private BrutaliTea

2UagPOv.jpg

Aphran IV was a warm, lush planet. Located in the Inner Rim between Carratos and Bilbringi, it was historically known for its woodcraft. That export was one of the two reasons Eon Captsunami was visiting; the other was a specific tea grown only in the subtropical Feedel region of the planet where the Imbrano Sea meets the lowlands. Very little of the tea was exported, thereby increasing its value, but here on the planet itself, a body could avail itself of a hot cup in a peaceful environment. Whenever Eon visited, he felt almost as if he was going on a retreat.

The tea house he found himself belonged to an old woman named Mani. She was, in Eon's estimation, so old that it seemed she'd never been young, yet so spry one wondered where the wrinkled flesh, slower gait, and stooped posture came from. Mani always had a kind word and a gentle smile for her patrons, and for Eon even more, as she knew of his background in horticulture and his more monastic, less martial traditions surrounding the Force.

Today, though, Mani looked bothered as she personally delivered Eon's cup of hot black tea.

"My thanks, Mani," said the Ithorian, inclining his head in a gentle bow. "Forgive me if I'm prying, but is something troubling you?"

The old woman sighed. "Oh, my dear," she replied, "it's not anything I need to trouble you with."

Eon moved his cup and saucer a bit closer, picking up a spoon to ladle a bit of sugar into the aromatic brew. "Trouble shared is trouble halved," he replied.

Mani wiped her hands on the dish cloth she'd draped over one forearm. "It's one of my help. Gygun. You remember him?"

Eon grinned with both mouths. "It's hard to forget a Cragmoloid who works at a tea shop," he replied.

"Mmmm. Well, he's gone."

"He quit?"

"No, dear. He's gone. Normally I would just chalk it up to him finding work elsewhere, or deciding that after eight years the tea business wasn't for him. But there were two men in speaking to him a few days ago, and they raised the hair on the back of my neck. One was a Devaronian. The other was an Iakaru. Both of them looked mean. They cornered Gygun. Something about a fight, and money. I wasn't paying close attention, but I can't help but think the two are connected."

Eon finished stirring his tea. "I didn't know there were fights on Aphran IV."

"There weren't. Maybe eight months ago a Hutt turned up. Cleared some land that he showed a deed for, built himself a small arena. Two weeks later ships were coming in from all over the sector to watch, and I don't believe these fights are sanctioned."

Eon nodded. "So you think Gygun was gambling and owed the Hutt some money?"

"No," said Mani. "I think they took him. I think they're going to force him to fight."

Ashi Momosa Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir

Last edited:
Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lirri Vendar
Padawan
np4ivsL.png
Equipment: Gilenwave Jedi cloth | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | Yellow blade lightsaber | G1 OmniLink
Tag(s): Eon Captsunami Eon Captsunami | Ashi Momosa
rhbR1i4.png

Lirri had been on this planet quite a bit in the past, though that was pretty much relative enough because they only arrived with her master for a day. The man always had something to do here, and the little girl spent quite a bit of time in this tea house because of that. First she was brought here by her former master, and after that she always came here by herself and waited for the man here. Her master had been dead for weeks now and the little girl hadn’t really found her place yet.

She knew exactly the right mantra, which said that there is no death, there is the Force. Of course she believed this, she knew the mantra was true, but even then everything became so different. She felt lost without guidance because she hadn’t received much of it since that day. Almost no one had time to deal with her, they were always pushing her case to tomorrow, with that now they just have a lot to do and she has practice or meditate alone. They’ll speak with her tomorrow, always just tomorrow.

That’s why she came to this planet with a group of Jedi, she didn’t want to join them, she just wanted to go to a familiar place where she could feel safe and knew she wouldn’t be seen as air. Lirri arrived at the tea house, where Aunt Mani was still there, just talking to someone.

”Good day Aunt Mani!” she greeted the aunt politely

She didn’t really look at the other person, instead she wanted to go to her favourite, usual place and sit down there. She was lucky, that place was still empty. So the girl hurried over and sat down, waiting for someone to arrive soon to pick up her order. That is, they prefer to bring what she used to drink, as she could be said to be a regular here.

iX0r3My.png

Ashi Momosa

A
Aphran IV was a nice reminder of home. Of course it lacked many things that her home world had; such as fearful and superstitious villagers. Ashi was fine with that exclusive though, given her history with that crowd being rather poor. What she could not to without though, was a nice hot cup of tea. Thankfully, she knew just the place to amend that. Taking in a puff of her pipe, she strode down the road, eyes drifting for something to catch her interest. It didn't take long see a roughly dressed human bearing down on a Rodian in an alley way. Though Ashi couldn't hear their words, the posture of the two parties indicated to her it wasn't a friendly.

Sighing, she drew her hands from her robes, adjusting her pipe as she gave the pair her full attention. The human reached for a weapon, a vibro knife from what she could see. With that, Ashi had concluded she had seen enough. She reached out, gripping the man's knife hand, and pried the knife from his hand. Not skipping a beat, she pulled the knife back, using it as a projectile as she smashed the pommel of the blade into the temple of its stunned wielder.

She moved on from the sight, as the Rodian quickly withdrew, and the attempted thug was rendered unconscious. Being a full time protector was a tad exhausting at times. Reaching the tea house, she found the shopkeep holding conversation with another guest, and gave a polite nod as she removed her hat. "Hello Madam Mani." She spoke, her eyes fixating on the corner booth that she found to her liking. Setting her hat across from her, Ashi's eyes swept about the place, as she withdrew her pipe and placed it within the confines of her robes. She found a young woman was also in her company, a Mirialan from the look of it. Nodding to the woman, Ashi glanced down at the paper menu before her, thoughts focused on what sort of brew she would select this time.

So many choices, so little time.

Eon Captsunami Eon Captsunami Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir

Zenobia Hahn

Z
The patrons of the tea shop would find the peace and quiet disturbed by the sound of wood straining against muscle and fur as Zenobia Hahn struggled to squeeze her horse flank through the narrow doorway. After much straining and wiggling, causing her hooves to clip-clop loudly and the plates of her armor to clatter together, she managed to cram through.

Madam Mani, in a rare display of well-justified anger, slammed her metal teapot on the counter with a clang. “There’s a side entrance big enough for you!” she exclaimed. “You didn’t have to force your way in like a bull in a china shop!”

Scowling, Zenobia glanced behind her. The doorway was... more or less intact. Only the paint was severely chipped and flaking after Zenobia passed through it. “Sorry,” she muttered, rubbing her sore hips. “You should put up a sign outside about that side entrance.”

Mani snorted and went back to serving customers. Zenobia meanwhile made her way carefully over to the front counter, dodging tables and chairs as if it were an obstacle course. She was not a fan of tea and had in fact never set foot in this establishment before, though she knew it was a favorite of many people in Mato’s little company. The reason she had come here was simple enough: she couldn’t resist a good mystery.

“I’m here to ask about somebody,” she said, sharply aware of the many sets of eyes, both human and alien, that were now trained upon her after her grand entrance. “A Cragmoloid. Name was Gygun. He worked at this tea shop. Disappeared under mysterious circumstances.”

Mani looked up from her work. “Yes, he worked here for many years. And now he’s gone. What’s it to you?”

“I may be able to find him,” Zenobia replied. “If he’s in trouble, I can get him out of it. So if you know anything, or have any ideas about where he might be…”

The old woman shrugged. “I’ve already got someone taking care of it.”

Zenobia blinked, then looked around the place. Her eyes flicked from Lirri, to Eon, then Ashi, before she turned back to Mani. “Which one’s on the case? I know ‘em all.” More or less. She couldn’t exactly call any of them her friends, only acquaintances.

Shaking out her gnarled hands as if washing her hands of the matter, the old woman pointed to Eon. “He’s the only one who’s asked about Gygun so far.”

“Thanks.”
Zenobia clopped on over to where Eon was sitting drinking his black tea, and proceeded to stand next to him in supremely awkward silence like a terracotta statue, just waiting for him to notice her.

Eon Captsunami Eon Captsunami Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Ashi Momosa

From a low table, deep in one of the back corners of the tea house, a man observed quietly as the others filtered in. Truthfully, he hadn't expected to be seeing anybody he knew on the planet, least of all a former apprentice; but, as always, the Force worked in mysterious ways. He took a final sip from his cup, draining the last of the liquid within. Slowly, carefully, he set it back down on the table in its platter, before standing and walking to the general space where the others had begun to gather around each other.

"Ashi." The voice rumbled forth from the monolithic man, standing taller than every other person currently in the shop, aside from the Ithorian sage who had just been conversing with the host. When the woman he addressed glanced at him, he gave a bow; his back perfectly straight, at the perfect angle, perfectly rehearsed. "I see that, even now, you continue to ignore my warnings about that pipe of yours."

Once the master, always the master; he let the note of slight disapproval hang in the air for a moment more, before nodding to the menu that Ashi was perusing. "Everything here is good, of course, though the yellow tea is a personal favourite of mine, if it helps you make your order. How go your travels?"

Eon Captsunami Eon Captsunami Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Ashi Momosa Zenobia Hahn

Eon noticed the centauriform sidle up next to him; it was hard to miss so singular a lifeform, especially when it came so close to entering one's personal space. Not to mention the distinct semi-equine aroma of her flank, and the fact that she'd made something of an entrance a short time ago.

"Would you like to join me for tea?" asked the Ithorian, placing his cup on the table and looking up at the newcomer. "Or was there something else I might be able to assist with?"

Zenobia Hahn Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Ashi Momosa Mato Kejak Mato Kejak

Zenobia Hahn

Z
Ah, Ithorians. So chill. So peaceful. So serene. A veritable species of natural Jedi.

"Ah, no thanks," Zenobia replied with a wave of her hand. "I'm here about the missing Cragmoloid, Gygun." Gygun? Gygum?... No, yeah, she'd gotten it right the first time. "I heard there might be foul play involved in his disappearance. The old lady said you were already on the case." She pointed toward Madam Mani, then rested her hands on her hips. Well, her front hips, anyway. "You wouldn't happen to need help, would you?"

Even if he answered no, she wasn't going to drop this that easily. It was in Zenobia's nature to be the opposite of chill. She had no chill. She didn't have time to be chill. There was always something happening somewhere, someone in need, and she wanted to be there to do something about it whenever possible.

Eon Captsunami Eon Captsunami Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Ashi Momosa Mato Kejak Mato Kejak

Lirri Vendar
Padawan
np4ivsL.png
Equipment: Gilenwave Jedi cloth | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | Yellow blade lightsaber | G1 OmniLink
Tag(s): Eon Captsunami Eon Captsunami | Ashi Momosa | Zenobia Hahn | Mato Kejak Mato Kejak
rhbR1i4.png

Lirri didn't even have to wait long because they soon served the menthol fruit tea she used to drink. Meanwhile, others came here. She was not used to having so many in this place, because at other times they were always much less accustomed. Especially since she hasn't seen so many Jedi here yet. There were those here who she recognized, even if she only knew them by sight and not actually. However, what she heard while drinking her tea was much more worrying.

Is Gygun missing and in trouble? She knew the man, was always kind to her, and often brought her parts. Some that others had thrown away because they thought they were scrapped, and the little girl had a great time with them when she fixed them. Old, bad datapad, comlink, or some droid. Lirri had a great time with them and gave some of it back to Gygun, keeping the rest that the man didn't need. If he was really in trouble, she had to help. Anyway, since she was a Jedi. That was her duty.

The little girl quickly drank her tea and hurried over to the pair of Eon and Zenobia. She stopped a few steps from the table, bowed politely to the two Force Users, and then began to speak harshly.

”I heard Gygun is gone and he may be in trouble. I know him, he is my friend and I want to help you to find and save him. You don't mind if I join you, do you?”

iX0r3My.png

Eon smiled with both mouths. "Well! It seems Mani has been graced with multiple heroes today! Come, both of you." He motioned to Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir : "Sit. Relax." To Zenobia Hahn, he said, "Make yourself comfortable." He caught Mani's eye from across the room and spread his arms, inviting her to take in the newly-formed team.

"Yes," he said to the pair of ladies, "Mani has asked me to look into the disappearance of Gygun, and certainly, I would welcome both your company and your assistance." He regarded Lirri. "Now you, young lady, seem a bit youthful to be travelling on your own, and so anxious to assist, that I'm assuming you're someone's Padawan, but I could be wrong. I often am," he added from one mouth as a good-natured confession. And you," he said to Zenobia, "are rather tense, and anxious to begin. Are you an investigator? Not a Jedi, I don't think, as I don't see a lightsaber hilt anywhere. But both of you are strong in the Force. You shine, like a pair of snow-capped peaks in the moonlight. Or maybe volcanos." He picked up his tea once more. "I am Eon Captsunami. Let's learn a bit about ourselves before we begin, hmm? Who we are, where we're from, how we wish to proceed." The Ithorian sipped his tea, waiting for one or the other to speak next.

Ashi Momosa Mato Kejak Mato Kejak

Last edited:

Zenobia Hahn

Z
Eon Captsunami Eon Captsunami Ashi Momosa Mato Kejak Mato Kejak Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir

At the sound of a child's voice, Zenobia swiveled to watch the approaching Lirri. A nerdy Mirialan girl, her dark hair was held back by a pair of goggles, which Zenobia theorized rarely left her head. Apart from that, she was clad in child-sized traditional Jedi robes. A Padawan, no doubt.

Zenobia pursed her lips at Eon's deductions. "'Jedi' is a close enough term for what I am." She flicked her tail to ward off an encroaching fly. "And I don't use a lightsaber. I use a naginata." The weapon in question was stowed away at her back, within reach of her arms.

She grew still more tense as Eon asked for proper introductions. "Zenobia Hahn," she replied. "I'm from Chaldea." Depending on whether or not he recognized the planet name, there was a chance he might - might - know its history and correctly guess her origins. If that was the case, there was nothing she could do about it. "If the old woman gave you any leads, I say we follow them. And quickly - time is of the essence."

Eon nodded, looking into his tea cup.

"I am drinking tea, Zenobia. When I drink tea, I am not thinking about leaving, I am thinking about my tea. When the tea is finished being drunk, I can think about leaving. To do otherwise its to live outside of the moment, where everything is actually happening. By listening to you, I've already learned much. Now I will listen to our other new friend as well. Perhaps by then my tea cup will be empty. Perhaps not!"

Zenobia Hahn Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Ashi Momosa Mato Kejak Mato Kejak

Lirri Vendar
Padawan
np4ivsL.png
Tag(s): Eon Captsunami Eon Captsunami | Ashi Momosa | Zenobia Hahn | Mato Kejak Mato Kejak
rhbR1i4.png

Lirri sat down enthusiastically after the offering, but her enthusiasm soon turned to sadness when the man mentioned that the girl was someone’s Padawan. The little girl shook her head firmly at it all.

”No, I'm not Padawan. I mean, I am, but I don't have a master. He died recently and no one has time to deal with me to get a new one. By the way, not all Jedi use lightsabers!”

She said the man's words because she, too, knew a Jedi who had never used a lightsaber. But the aunt also confirmed that she was a Jedi. It really seemed like it was from Lirri, there was no difficulty in that. The little girl nodded her head to the side and raised an eyebrow at how calmly the man handled the situation. Not really the calm, but the fact that he would have talked even instead of wanting to save someone.

”I think while we go free and save him, we can still talk and tell stories about ourselves! I agree with Aunt that we should go because who knows how much time we have and how many lives are at stake.”

She said her own position, and after a few moments she spoke again.

”I'm Lirri Vendar, Padawan. And I don't care about tea. I'm ready to go with you Aunt Zenobia, if you want to go now. I mean, Master Hahn!”

iX0r3My.png

Ashi Momosa

A
It was nice to see her master was as gravely as every. She always thought he had the spirit of a grouchy old an instilled in him, and he seemed almost intent on proving the point. She smiled at his comment on her smoking habit, which he was all to keen to remind her about. "Master Kejak, I always take your warnings into consideration. I'll have you know I've reduce my usage gradually over the last two weeks." She offered a seat to her mentor, trying to think when they had last met. He would get over his disappointment in time, "My travels go well, though truth be told I think it's time I take an apprentice, pass on what I have learned. And truthfully, the roaming gets lonesome after a time."

Her gaze looked about the tea shop, taking in the occupants as it seemed a small group had gathered together not far from them. Nice to see others being civil to one another. "How have you been?" He had seemed no worse for war, but with that scowl it was hard to tell at times if he was getting older, or if his stubbornness has stopped the flow of time from assailing him. As much as Ashi prided herself on discipline, she had yet to reach the level of Mato in her mind; then again, the training for a force user never ended, merely extended into different aspects. Her pipe smoking was just one example. She enjoyed the simplicity and comfort it brought, though in truth that time and focus could have been placed elsewhere. She shifted gears, her sights set on the tea listings before her. "I can't say I have tried the yellow tea, the Mannan Kelp Brew is my usual order, though I coild do with a change." She mused, her hand stroking her chin as she set the menu down, her gaze falling on the trio that had gathered. There was a shift in the air, a low buzz she could feel as she focused. There were several force users near by, all of which trained, or nearly so. A small smirk stretched across her face as she felt the connections at work. The force worked in mysterious ways, didn't it?

Eon Captsunami Eon Captsunami Zenobia Hahn Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Mato Kejak Mato Kejak

"It's good to meet you, Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir , Padawan." Eon looked into his now-empty tea cup. "And you see? We've learned about each other and I've finished my tea. Now we can begin." He started to rise, then sat once again. "Wait! I forgot to introduce myself!" He smoothed his robes out before continuing. "I have the good fortune of having been born Eon Captsunami. Like the two of you, I'm also a student of the Force, though I'm not a Jedi. My studies have taken me down a different path. I came here seeking some of Aphran IV's wood, which I use for crafting, as well as some of this wonderful tea which Lirri doesn't care about. Like Zenobia Hahn , I'm also without a lightsaber. If pressed, I use Force-strengthened arrows of my own creation, as well as the Force-imbued scimitar I have belted on my right side. I'm left-handed, you see."

He paused, partially in wait for any questions, partially because the other two were in such a great hurry to leave.

"All right," he said, rising. "Let's go see what we can find. Who knows the way to the arena?"

Ashi Momosa Mato Kejak Mato Kejak

Last edited:

Zenobia Hahn

Z
A bit put out by Eon Captsunami Eon Captsunami 's aggressively chill reprimand of her impatience, Zenobia then stared at the rambunctious Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir in bewilderment, almost said something to the effect of "Aunt? I'm no kin to you, darlin'" but then decided she just didn't care enough about what the kid called her. "Nice to meet you both. I don't know where the arena is, I just got here."

Truth be told, she hadn't come to Aphran IV specifically to get involved in a missing persons case, but it had drawn her interest. People going missing, thought to be nabbed by the Hutts and forced to fight in gladiatorial games... well, now she didn't even remember what she was originally here for. All that mattered was the mystery and stopping the evil.

Zenobia whistled to the old woman, who straightened as much as her bent back would allow and rested a hand on her hip. "I'm not a dog, you know."

"Where's the arena? We're going to save your employee from a violent and unpleasant death."

Mani pointed. "To the southeast. You take the road that follows the river until you see it in the distance. The arena is brand new, it's impossible to miss." As Zenobia turned to go, Mani exclaimed, "Wait!"

Zenobia froze, one front hoof raised in midair, and tilted her head in a decidedly horselike manner.

"Please, use the side entrance this time!"

The hoof lowered and Zenobia clop-clopped over to the side entrance, which was indeed big enough for her to slip through. She didn't bother glancing back to see if the others were following her.

Mato Kejak Mato Kejak Ashi Momosa Condal Dunstrum (It would be cool if you could show up already at the arena way ahead of the rest of us plebs. Just a suggestion! Okay! Bye!)

Lirri Vendar
Padawan
np4ivsL.png
rhbR1i4.png

Lirri had almost said out loud that she knew where the arena was because she was spending a lot of time on this planet when Miss Hahn finally asked Aunt Mani. She was already at the new building, but then she didn't speak up. The little girl was still in a position like usual since she was alone, not waiting for an answer and others didn’t care what happened to the girl. So she was actually alone. But at least she found out Eon's name and that he wasn't a Jedi.

”Wait, I'm coming too!”

She shouted after Miss Hahn because she wanted to come too. Aunt Mani even helped with where to go into the arena, but the place certainly won’t be lost, because if Miss Hahn or Mr. Captsunami got lost, she could lead them there. After her words, she jumped up from the chair she had been sitting on so far and ran after the woman.

As they reached the street, she quickly looked around to see where Miss Hahn wanted to go. Because she had a good idea for it. She had quite a lot of experience with this already because she had been to the Arena several times.

”I don’t recommend the main street, there are always a lot of people and it’s hard to move between them. But if we go in the alleys we can get there much faster. This way!”

Lirri said, then hurried to the appropriate alleys to show the way if those who were coming would not have known.

iX0r3My.png

The group followed the young Jedi girl through the alleys. Many of them had awnings extended from first, second, or even third-story windows, and Eon saw banners hanging next to doorways indicated that they were passing restaurants and pubs, as well as at least one laundry. Because of their location, there was little to no crime at all, everyone living honorably and looking out for each other's interests. It was said here that if you dropped a satchel full of cred sticks, so long as there was identification inside you would get every cred returned to you, possibly with the satchel cleaned as a favor. The Ithorian wondered if that would continue to be the case should this Hutt's sporting venue grow in popularity.

Perhaps twenty minutes of walking later, they rounded a turn in a darkened, tree-lined path, and arrived at the building. It was tall, and round, with lights beaming through the roof and illuminating the night sky above it, clouds diffusing the light outward as if covering the area with an illuminated umbrella.

"It seems we've arrived," said Eon to his companions. "Would you prefer to ask about our missing Cragmoloid, buy a ticket and look around inside, or just kick some doors in and begin beating people up?" The last was directed at Zenobia Hahn, but was said with a smile.

Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Mato Kejak Mato Kejak Ashi Momosa Condal Dunstrum

Zenobia Hahn

Z
Eon Captsunami Eon Captsunami might not have expected his suggestion to be taken at face value, but that’s exactly what Zenobia did. Looking around for the nearest entrance, she tried the double doors, found them locked, and proceeded to turn around and kick them down with her hind legs.

The wood splintered after the first kick, sagged inward after the second, then collapsed completely with the third. She whirled around, entering the arena at an almost dainty canter, then picked up the pace once she found plenty of open space to gallop in.

Guards tried to stop her—guards were always trying to stop her—but she was quick to use the Force, stunning them and then using the opportunity to knock a few heads together.

She deliberately left one conscious. The man came to and jerked, looking around wildly. His eyes landed on the Chironian and he pulled out his blaster, but she struck the back of his hand with the butt of her naginata, jerking the weapon away. “Ow!” he yelled, clutching his hand. “What is your problem?”

“I’m looking for a Cragomoloid,” she replied. “Should be a prisoner here. Is he alive, or did he already get killed fighting in the games?”

“Lady, I don’t even know who you’re talking about!”

Puckering her lips in disappointment, she smacked him upside the head. Before his body hit the ground, she had already turned her attention to the reinforcements that were pouring in. She tried to come up with a fitting one-liner, but couldn’t think of one, so instead she just yelled and charged them like a cavalry officer, swinging her naginata wildly.

Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Condal Dunstrum Mato Kejak Mato Kejak Ashi Momosa

Lirri Vendar
Padawan
np4ivsL.png
rhbR1i4.png

Lirri led the man and the woman in an area familiar to her. As always, she happily looked around the various shops and service buildings. There were those who greeted her by name, and so did the little girl. She was familiar with this neighbourhood for quite a reason. Actually, maybe she felt best here, in this place. The mirialan girl could learn a lot from others, even if not Jedi things. There were other places for that, but as a Jedi, she had to help others, and that place was perfect for that.

Yes, they finally arrived; there was not much disruption in this place, as the little girl said, so it was easy to move on. Most, especially the tourists, prefer the main attractions. They finally arrived at the arena, where she had just raised her hand after the man's words to show where the side entrance was, which Aunt Mani had said earlier, but the woman had preceded her. The Jedi knight chose a physical method of getting in, which at the moment meant she made an entrance to herself on the wall with kicks.

”Why was this necessary?”

She asked because she really didn’t understand, she didn’t like unnecessary violence, or just such methods. Due to her young age, she tried to solve different situations out of reason and play and cunning. Of course, she was not very able to fight because of her young age, but she loved to talk. By the time she remembered this and entered the arena, Miss Hahn had defeated all the guards and had only one consciousness she had just questioned. The rudeness was not appropriate for a Jedi.

But she didn’t have time to mention that because the reinforcement had arrived. She immediately activated her yellow colour lightsaber and took a defensive stance. When the guard began to shoot at them, the little girl swung forward among the mercenaries, but with her lightsaber she did not try to kill, she only aimed at the weapons and limbs.

iX0r3My.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom