Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Browncoat Arms & Industrial (Formally Czerka Arms) - An ATC Subsidiary

Encrypted Reply
// To: [member="Saffron"]

Due to growing concerns from both the Sith-aligned, rogue House Thul of Alderaan and the proximity of Alderaan to the Sith border, I am looking to remake an old family heirloom to match that of a Sith Lightsaber should I be called by my Queen to defend Alderaan.

The overall weapon is 1.05 meters from point to pommel. However, the blade itself is 0.81 meters. All durasteel, with the hilt being plated in electrum and rubies for decorations. I am looking to either plate or replace the blade entirely with Phrik. From my understanding, ATC is selling so called "Czerka Fighting Knives"made from Phrik at a scale where numerous people can buy such a product.

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

1x Crate of forcebreaking grenades. Willing to pay for a longer term as full sum is not available to me yet, but trust me - no one better than Zef Halo at making the credits flow.

Uh, and the concealed weapon for women. Gotta keep impressing them ladies with some unorthodox gifts, y'know.

Encrypted Reply
// To:[member="Valin Frayus"]

That could be done. Please feel free to stop by any of our mines to review and select your quality phrik for your item.

Saffron~

[member="Stardust"] approved

[member="Zef Halo"] approved

[member="Lok Munin"]

approved

Adds to Cart:
  • CZ-838 Sniper Rifle
  • 12.7mm BASIC Slug x 50Mags
  • 12.7mm VENOM Slug x 50Mags
  • 12.7mm BANG Slug x 50Mags
  • 12.7mm FLARE Slug x 50Mags
  • 12.7mm SHOCK Slug x 50Mags
  • Fused Quartz Crystalline Mesh
  • Power Armor Liner

*searches in FAQ whether the slugs could be mounted on a Verpine Sniper Rifle*

*Proceeds to Checkout*

Krayzen sat at his office, looking around, wondering to himself what to do. He had been assigned by a higher ranking official to set up a contract with other companies in order to increase the weaponry that was available to One Sith soldiers, but their were thousands of companies in the galaxy. The Anzat then decided to look at some major companies, and he so one that interested him, a company that was once known as Czerka Arms.

"Are you willing to type this message for me." he asked to a comm officer. The officer nodded, and began working on the computer, making sure that the message would be going to the highest encryption levels that one could possibly have.

/////
/////
Encryption: Of the Highest Degree

The One Sith is interested in a lucrative contract with Browncoat Arms & Industrial. We are primarily interested in using the Browncoat Forcebreaker Grenade. I am more than willing to discuss the details of the contract in person.

[member="Danger Arceneau"],

To those who give a damn,

I am currently a lowly soldier who is trying to make a name for herself. I am also requiring gear that would be suitable for my job. As such, I would like to ask for the listed things below.

Power Armor Liner
Spidersilk Elastex - enough for a suit
CZ-V1 Stratus Speeder Bike

Now to why I sent a message, I am asking to find a job within the corporation. Either as a Poster boy, weapon or gear beta tester, Guard, or whatever you, whom may be reading this, deems fit for a person like myself. Should you accept this job application, I assume, we will meet at some point to talk about the specifics. Should you not accept, I will humbly remove myself from the equation. And tell you to have a nice day.

[member="Krayzen Dratos"] - Feel free to start a thread. Please tag [member="Saffron"]

[member="Karma"]

Approved. We currently do actively employee for a variety of things. Is there anything you would like to specifically apply for?

First off, thank you for responding to my message post haste.

Second, Nothing specific at the moment. I am very handy with guns, and other assorted weapons. So if you need a beta tester, or even someone to just help come up with possible designs, I would be more than happy. However, if I need to work for that spot, and start at a lower position, I am more than willing to accommodate for that.

Once again, thank you for this opportunity to let me work with the corporation.

[member="Saffron"]

Hi, I would like to purchase the following:

1x CZ-835 Machine Pistol
1 magazine of 5.56mm FLARE Slug
1 magazine of 5.56mm SHOCK Slug
1x Czerka Fighting Knife
1x Mother-of-Pearl Hairsticks

Please and thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom