Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Browncoat Arms & Industrial (Formally Czerka Arms) - An ATC Subsidiary

Captain Larraq said:
Dear Browncoat Sales Representative

Mandal Hypernautics would like to acquire a eight square yards of the following material for assessment evaluation of its performance and viability within future Mandal Hypernautics products; contracts available pending review. All appropriate fees and service charges included, as well as copyright infringement and non-compete agreements.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/66765-fused-quartz-crystalline-mesh/

Message Encrypted
//To: [member="Captain Larraq"]
//From: Taneith Vizsla

Captain Larraq,

It is a pleasure to finally be able to speak with you. My name is Taneith Vizsla, and I am the ATC representative for the United Mandalorian Clans. I would be happy to provide for you at cost the sample of fuzed quartz crystaline mesh for your assesment.

If you require any more, please feel free to contact me personally for any future orders with any of Arceneau Trade and subsidiaries.

Regards,

Taneith Vizsla
ATC Representative

New Items Available

Plastiray - Substance - + Got Frayed wires?! - This spray can quickly coat an item, much like electrical wiring, and provide a quality 10 level of electrical insulation.
Solaria Glasteel Panels - + Clear solar sail technology + Has heating elements as well as lights for illumination.+ Blaster proof -
Solaria Globe - + Clear solar sail technology enhanced with water + Blaster proof + Microtracker effectively captures sun and moon rays by tracking the the course of the sun, tilting the panels along with it allowing for a solar energy solution that is 70% more efficient than standard solar sail technology.
Power Armor Liner -+ Reduced Kinetic Damage Advanced Environmental Protection

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Greetings, Browncoat Arms.

I am Duke Valin Frayus of Alderaan. I wish to make business with you. However, it is concerning the creation of an item of the Unqiue status.

Encrypted Message

// To: [member="Valin Frayus"]
// From: Saffron | Arceneau Trade Representative

Namaste Duke Valin Frayus of Alderan,

My name is Saffron, and I am your local Arcenaeu Trade and Browncoat Industrial Representative.

To what may I be of service in regards to a creation of a particular item?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom