Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nala
"Brood Mother"
8GBl2Va.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

NAME: Nala Vasa'talon
SPECIES: Dathomirian

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5'9''

WEIGHT: 130lbs

EYES: Yellow

HAIR: Black Cornrows that go down to the mid-section of her back.

SKIN: Pale skin with black tattoos on her lower jaw and around her eyes for permanent black look in those areas.​

FACTION: None at the Moment, Searching for the Sith

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Personality:

Nala can be simply described as a Sadistic Psychopath. Growing up she had signs of this disorder, but she did not fully embrace it until she committed to the Dark Side. Her psychopathic tendencies combined with her full devotion to the dark side makes her a dangerous foe, but an equally dangerous ally. Her true passion is power. She wishes to learn and obtain as much as she can. Every decision she makes stems to an end goal to gain from the situation. Due to her false charm and flirtatious personality, it is hard to fully trust her; especially if that person is intelligent enough to see through her metaphorical mask.

Nala has a more reserved personality when she wears her armor. She tends to only where her armor when When the Mandalorian armor is put on, she is a bit calmer and more rational. Without the mask, Nala lets out her full personality. She becomes her true self when the mask is off and she can be very scary to not only her enemies, but her allies. She respects her followers, the people of her planet, and powerful Sith within the Sith hierarchy. If she doesn't like someone, then that person is simply not safe from her temptation of irradiating "irritations".

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

+Lightsaber Combat: Through lots of practice from training with her Jedi Master (deceased), she was able to master Form IV (Ataru) and Form V (Shien/Djem). She is dangerous up close when it comes to up close combat. She also created her own lightsaber combat where she focuses on the force, which leads to her holding multiple lightsabers at once.
+The Force: The force comes natural to Nala due to her heritage. Her disorder and continued passion for more power helped her with not only learning the light side of the force, but also tapping into the dark side.
+Magick: Nala traveled to her home planet to learn about the culture and beliefs of her people. Upon her arrival she interacted with an old relic that helped guide her to join it in the plain of the force. She spent years meditating and being taught Magick by the ghosts of her ancestors. Upon waking up, she was a master of her heritage's force power otherwise known as Magick. Before awakening she was also given the Title: "Mother".
-/+Leaking Force: Nala has the incapability to control all of the force that surrounds her. Due to temptation and constant battling of negative emotions, Nala has a "leaking force" that constantly is leaving her body. This can leave people to feel a chill down their spine, but makes her virtually always visible. The chill actually installs a moment of fear. True force sensitive people who have had practice in the force can break this taunting fear. This is reduced heavily when she wears her armor, but when it is off she is very easily traceable.
-Fragmented Personality: Her life is driven by striving for power and she only lets her Anger and Hate help increase her connection to the dark side of the force. Due to her power seeking ways, people are simply an object to her (with obvious exceptions in her personality). These leaves her allies uneasy around her and the safety of others always in question when she is around.
-Not so Sneaky: Nala has never had any formal training in being sneaky. She isn't good on assassinations missions or any kind of situation where she has to be quiet. She often is used as a distraction due to her strength and personality.
-Aim of a Storm Trooper: Along with her Mandalorian armor, Nala has received a few blasters over time. She unfortunately never took the time to learn how to use them; so unless someone is standing right in front of her, she would have a hard time hitting her enemies.

BIOGRAPHY:

History
https://youtu.be/27dfqU_NyeE​
grwC1fIm.jpg
Orto Nor'ghana; Rogue Ex-Mandalorian Officer that was captured and brought into slavery

Nala was snatched up as an infant from her home planet and sold into slavery. To Nala, not much is known of her heritage due to being a slave since she could remember. She was sold from slaver to slaver; It took 12 years until she was sold to a family as a house keeper. The house she was a part of was located on a planet within the outer rim. Due to traveling so often, she lost track of where she was and there was no chance her masters' would tell her. The House was a giant farm: the men were used for farming, laboring, and transportation. The women were there for cleaning, cooking, and relationship needs.

After 3 years of being a slave to The House, Nala met a new older woman (older to Nala). Her name was Orto Nor'ghana. She was a 6'2'' strong looking woman in her 30's. Nala looked up to this woman and each night Orto would tell her stories of her time as a Mandalorian. She even told the young girl that her equipment was in a highly locked up safe in the Master's Collection Room. Orto only knew this because she was the Head Master's personal slave. Orto and Nala become extremely close to the point where they considered each other friends. Nala never had a friend before and was happy her first and only was Orto. Orto made the next couple of years tolerable.

After 2 years have gone by Nala started to understand the power she had. She would spend nights meditating and focusing on whatever she could. She eventually was able to make small objects move. One night, Orto caught Nala moving small objects. The second Orto saw that she struck Nala and told her not to do that any more. Orto knew that if she was caught as a force sensitive slave than Nala's situation would only get worse. After a few month Nala was sitting in her dark and muggy room. The moon was bright and the weather was still. Within moments of hearing the door slam open, Orto looked at her with conviction:

"Nala come with me now"

Nala looked at Orto very confused:

"What is going on Orto?

Orto didn't even respond, instead she grabbed her arm and started running. She was dragging Nala along the farms and trying her best to avoid the few guards that were hired at night. Orto looking into Nala's eyes as she kept running with her:

"Nala this is going to hurt, but you have to trust me"

Before Nala could react, Orto stopped moving, gripped Nala's collar, and began to disarm it. Due to the malfunction feature this shocked Nala. The shock was very intense and caused Nala to scream right before Orto was able to rip it off. The scream caused the guards to sound the alarm and turn on all of the lights in the farm. Orto quickly picked up Nala and started running towards the gate.

"Nala, I am going to throw you, but you have to focus on your end goal. Look at the other side of the gate, reach out, and focus on getting to the other side."

Nala is still shocked (pun intended) by the quick series of events that have been happening and couldn't speak at all.

"Nala, when you reach to the other side you do not go to town. You go due West and you will see a small hut with a fire in front of it. There is someone there that will help you."

Nala didn't understand what was happening at all and simply looked at Orto with a blank stare as she was running towards the gate and away from the guards. Nala tried to speak, but it took a lot of effort.

"Wait Orto... wha... what about y--"

Before Nala could finish her sentence, Orto threw her up in the air. Orto screamed at Nala as she began to ascend.

"REACH OUT!"

Nala's gut reaction was to respond to those words and reach out. She reached as much as she could looking over the other side. She somehow was able to move her body to the other side. Once she made it over and started to descend, she turned to see the guards caught up to Orto and the lights turned off immediately. As Nala landed on the ground she started sprinted West like Orto said.
GZj0C4fm.jpg
Master Jhoca; The Ithorian Jedi Knight
Fear, crying, running, tired, Nala runs through the night heading West. Days pass by and Nala is crawling at this point just to keep moving forward. Before falling to her knees in exhaustion, she sees a small hut a quarter of a mile away. Nala could only see the smoke coming out of the chimney in the forest before her eyes closed and she passes out. Nala woke up on a bed with blankets over her; she also had a warm wet towel placed on her forehead. Out of fear that The Farm had caught up with her. Within seconds of her sitting up with fear, an Ithorian male placed his hand on her shoulder. The Ithorian emitted kindness and trust.

"Young one, it is okay. Please lay down and rest; I sense a disturbance and I can assure you that whoever is looking for you, won't as long as you don't leave this opening in the forest. I know it doesn't make sense now, but soon you will learn."

And Nala did. When Nala was finally able to regain her strength, she began learning from the Jedi Knight. She told him what she had gone through and he assured her that with his teachings, she would never have to go through that again.

The two trained together for 2 years. Nala was 19 years old and after 2 very demanding years of training, Jhoca had mentioned that she was stronger than him. After finishing training one day, it was clear that Nala had surpassed Master Jhoca.

One day while they were meditating, Jhoca addressed the disturbance in the force that he sensed in Nala. He began a dialog with informing her that she seemed conflicted.

"Nala what is wrong? You I sense confusion and doubt."

"Master Jhoca, I have to go back to The Farm. It has been too long and I know that I am strong enough to free the people who are falsely enslaved in that hell hole."

"Young Padawan, although you are physically strong enough to do this, you are not mentally ready. You need more training and assistance."

"Master the more time we wait the more people get hurt! We have to do something NOW! I am Strong Enough I know I AM!"

Both of the jedi went from sitting down to standing up. Master Jhoca had fears that this day would come. He thought that by training Nala in the ways of the light side, he would be able to lead her towards taking a personality disorder into something positive. A hardly emotional Jedi could possibly be the greatest Jedi of all time. However, there were too many negative emotions that would jump out here and there from Nala. Nala got angry by the end of the dialog and she stared at her master with anger. This anger had built up over time over multiple different arguments about freeing the people from The Farm.

"Master we cannot just be sitting here any longer. We have to take action now, I sense something is going to happen. I can't explain it but I need to go to The Farm."

"I'm sorry my young Padawan, but I cannot let you just jump in the middle of something that you are not prepared for. Please trust me and let me help you."

"How can you help me? If you can't tell 'MASTER' (she said sarcastically) you are weaker. You have knowledge of the force but barely have any grasp of it. Don't tell me what to do, especially when we both know I surpassed you."

"Nala what are you saying? Stop this.. Let me Help Y----"

"There is only one way to help me and if are not going to help me, then you are going to try to stop me."

Nala immediately force pulls Master Jhoca's saber into her hands and ignites the blue blade. Within seconds the blade being ignited, she casted the force to her legs and feet to make herself extra fast and dash towards her previous Master. All in one motion she used the force to pull and ignite the lightsaber, dash towards him, and force pull him towards the lightsaber. The whole exchange happened within seconds and left her master on the ground with a whole through his heart. Nala looked at her master with anger and hate, it was clear to Jhoca that this was the beginning. This left Jhoca with his last words to her:

"Nala I have failed you, I am sorry"

Nala looked at her old master right before he died and angerly said:

"No, you failed yourself"

With her last words and newly obtained lightsaber, Nala walked East towards The Farm.
Xuz7nvam.jpg
Nala; Ex-Jedi Padawan heading to The Farm
The longer Nala was walking, the angrier she got. Her powers were flowing from her body, creating a field of fear around her. It took her a long time, but eventually after walking, she arrived at her destination. She could see the gates the was thrown over. The gates created more anger and she moved her hand out only to crush and move the gate with the force. Immediately two lights were aimed at Nala. But within seconds she threw her lightsaber and controlled it with the force to break both lights, and then eventually the hilt fly back in her hand. The few soldiers that were working that night aimed their blasters at her. The force that was flowing through Nala reached them and caused them to shiver with fear. Nala used these couple seconds of hesitation and began chocking them through the force. After a long minute the soldiers suffocated to death and she dropped them to the ground after releasing them from the force. She walked towards the main building with the blue blade dragging against the ground. Anger and Hatred in her eyes, Nala casted the force to her legs to jump high in the air and land on the balcony leading to the Head Slave Master's Chambers. Nala broke through the window with her blade and walked into the room slowly. Nala aimed her blade at the man sitting in the dark room simply puffing on a cigar.

"I knew you would be back you little runt."

"Where is Orto?"

"HAHAHAHA You think I would let her live?"

"What did you do to her?!"

At this point Nala's hatred was so intense and perfectly infused with her inner force, that it filled the whole room essentially paralyzing the Slave Master from moving.

"I gave the rest of the slaves a choice. Stay by her side and work till you die, or send her to work the whole farm by herself and they would be new 'masters'. You should of seen how fast they gave her up. Now they all work for me as free people."

Nala moved her blade in the air and began to move it towards his neck. She stopped right at the skin and burnt him a little bit. Due to the fear paralysis, he didn't even move from the minor burn. She looked at him ready to burn the whole place to the ground.

"Where is your trophy room?"

"Alright kid relax, I'll tell you if you promise not to kill me... You can do that right? I see your jedi robes..."

"I am wearing Jedi Robes, where is your Trophy Room?"

"It's behind the bookcase, move the Lore of Mandalore book. You're a Jedi you are a woman of your word aren't you?"

"I promised nothing, I am no Jedi!"

She continued her previously halted movement and slashed his neck completely. This left his head to fly in the air. She headed to the bookcase and moved the Lore of Mandalore book. The bookcase unlocked and revealed a hallway. The hallway was filled with different weapons and different armors from across the galaxy. After some time of searching she found her mentors armor. Without hesitation, she put the armor on herself and took the weapons that came with it. Before long she took the bombs from the room and set them off around the building. Within minutes, she was clear from the area and the whole entire estate was on fire. Nala died on that farm and knew that she would never be the same.
4RDiqqhm.jpg
Luro Shaz; The Kaminoan Sith Master

Over the couple years since The Farm incident, she was able to hitch a ride to a different planet and find a dojo where she learned fighting styles with a katana. One day when she was training she felt the dark side. Someone was close to her and before she could figure out how close this person was, the figure was directly behind her. She look at the tall pale figure with red eyes and knew that this was a powerful being. He looked down at her and smiled in a very villainous way.

"Your lack of control makes you an easy target. I could feel your presence the second I stepped foot on this pathetic planet."

"If you take a step closer I will cut you in half."

The two figures were outside and it was in the middle of the day. Nala was not wearing her Mandalorian armor, but always carried her lightsaber with her. The large being force pulled his hilt to his hand and aimed it at her before she could even react.

"You are not trained enough to scratch me. However, I can feel the hatred in you. I want you to be my new apprentice. Join me and together we will take out the jedi."

Nala had no intention of taking out the Jedi, since they weren't in her way currently. She knew that if he accepted his request, that she would learn a lot and become more powerful than she was already. This lead her to a quick answer of:

"Don't train me too well or you will end up like my last master."

They traveled to a planet called Dathomir. They spent years training there. Nala was to the age of 23 at this point. During her training with her master she learned a lot about lightsaber combat and the dark side of the force. She also learned that Dathomir was actually her home planet. She also formed multiple lightsabers, with red blades, to aid in her combat styles.

After the few years on Dathomir, Master Shaz explained to her about her origins and the culture of her people. Then he explained about the Magick capabilities of her people and that only a born native of the planet could tap into the planet. He guided her into the old temple of the Magick Followers. They walked into a hallway of giant statues of different women and animals. Nala took notice of this as they walked to the alter. The alter Had 3 stems that needed candles with a crypt behind it.

"Now Nala, we are going to meditate and focus the force. We are both going to become one with the force and try to connect ourselves to the crypt. I cannot do this alone, so you will have to guide me in. Then I will learn the ways of Magick and teach you what I deem fit."

Nala was not happy by his statement, yet she knew that there was no turning back and she really didn't have a choice in the matter. So she did as her master bid and got on her needs beside him. They both focused the force on the Crypt. Before they knew it they woke up in a black room. The only thing they could see was a mist in front of them. Out of the mist came a being covered in black attire and a metal mask. Within seconds of the mist getting stronger, the being ignited red lightsabers all around her and stared at the two beings in front of her. She looked at Nala and began to speak.

"Young one, why is this outsider able to be in my presence??"

"He forced me to bring him in here to learn your secrets, I would of stopped him if I had a choice."

The Sith Master looked at her with anger. He knew what she was doing; he knew that Nala wanted to learn everything for herself.

"You traitorous bit---"

Before he could finish his sentence, the woman in the mist moved her hands a little bit to create a physical green magick around Luro Shaz.
JgdOidmm.jpg
Mother Dinalia; Spirit Mother of the Dathomirian Temple
Nala didn't know this at the time, but the green Magick that was around Luro was in the force was also around him in real life. Before Luro could even react, the green mist like essence coursed through his body and disintegrated all organic matter completely; this left his clothing and weapons in tact.

"My daughter, I will teach you everything I know. Let us begin you training, you have much to learn young one."

Nala and Mother Dinalia trained for what seemed like a decade. Thanks to the total connection of the force, Nala was able to live off of the nutrients that the force was able to absorb. Within the plane of training that Mother Dinalia and Nala were in, they spent what seemed like 10 years training. However, in real life they only spent two years. During that time Nala learnt a lot about her people, the power of using Magick, and a new lightsaber combat form which involves multiple weapons at once. Once used by the previous "Mother" when she was a sith.

Nala was very eager to start on her Journey. Before Mother Dinalia broke the plane she had a couple words to say to her apprentice:

"Young one you have done a great job learning the ways of your people. You are ready to go out into the world! Take everything that not only I taught you, but what your previous Masters taught you. You need to experience the real world, learn more, and most importantly gain some experience. Come back to here when you are far older and far more experienced. I will be here my child."

Before Nala could even respond she woke up from her meditative position. She looked to her side only to see her previous master's robes and lightsaber. She grinned as she stood up from her meditation position. At the same time she force pulled her old master's purple lightsaber to her hand. Nala already had her old Jedi Master's lightsaber along with two red lightsabers she forged when she was with her Sith Master. Nala gripped her newly found hilt in her hand and turned around towards the exit of the old temple. It was time to show the Sith who they were missing.
akrXGzem.jpg
Nala; Brood Mother and Master of the Force, Heads to Join the Ranks of the Sith

Nala's adventure is about to fully begin. She has had a lot of training in a short amount of time and now that she has a lot of knowledge of the force, she is eager to utilize it in the field. Before she left she created 3 more red lightsabers so that she could utilize her new lightsaber form. Nala was also able to acquire an Astro Pilot Droid, Her old Sith Master's Ship, and two more Mandalorian Armors that she keeps within Her arsenal. For the time being she keeps all of her equipment on her ship, locked away. Hopefully by joining the Sith Ranks, she would be able to make a place more her home.

Equipment

Lightsabers

Blue Blade[/COLOR]]
S4pSKeN.jpg
Violet Blade][/COLOR]
lGqcBd5.png
ljRnqlo.png
Red Blade[/COLOR]]
2ZT54cl.jpg

Hilt Information:

All of the hilts may look different, but they are modified the same. The only difference are the colors of the crystal (1 Blue, 1 Purple, 5 Red) and the hilt themselves. All of them are treated to withstand the elements (Rain, snow, sand, etc.). These lightsabers are rather standard and don't go out of bounds of a normal lightsaber.

Blasters

ZSuabRT.jpg
35ohzee.jpg

Blaster Information:

Her blaster pistols are all very standard. She has her A180 Pistol on her left hip and her DH-17 Blaster on her right hip. She only carries her pistols when she has her armor on. If she is wearing her Sith robings/attire, she always leaves them behind.

Vambraces

(The picture is deceiving. The Vambrace on the left is for the right arm and the one on the right is for the left arm).
UtForyy.jpg

Left and Right Vambrace Information:

The left arm Vambrace has a energy shield capability. The energy shield itself covers 18in in Diameter. The Vambrace that goes on the right arm has a small motion sensor that can reach out to 30 feet in all directions. She always has her vambraces on, even when she doesn't have her regular armor on.

Armor

eks1vpA.jpg
jpTb6eU.jpg
4fEFsJL.jpg

Armor Information:
Nala has three different types of armors. Although they all have the exact same function, she wears them all for different reasons. Nala loves to wear her purple and black armor for heavy battles, her red armor to emphasize her power, and she also wears her main armor when she knows she is going to be traveling.

Outfits

xtE42BD.jpg
akrXGze.jpg

Outfit Information:

Combat Info

Combat Style:

Nala likes to switch between her blue and violet lightsaber. She often interchanges them depending on the situation she will be in. When wielding one lightsaber, she will often use Form V and Form IV together. Sometimes in battle she will disignite her single blade (blue or violet) and take out two red lightsabers. If she determines that a situation is not looking to be in her favor, then she will take out all 5 of her red blades along with the current lightsaber she has equipped. This causes her to use the force to wield all of her lightsabers, which is a very unique combat style.

Nala can be a cruel person, but when it comes to combat she is very prideful. She loves fair fights, if not, then fights that are not in her favor. Her passion for power always makes her strive to be challenged. Nala will only fight dirty if there is something she truly desires and that immediate threat is postponing, what she deems, as inevitable.

Lightsaber Forms:

Dark Side of the Force:

Light Side of the Force:

Magick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom