Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Broke Down Mountain

Broke Down Mountain
valley-of-the-yosemite-albert-bierstadt1.jpg!Large.jpg

Tags: Millia Korraay Millia Korraay

Climbing into the passenger seat, Mi’la had a bit of a fear of airspeeders truth be told. She tried to hide it from Millia, but the clenched hand on one of the inner handrails was obvious for anyone with eyes; not to mention nervousness trickling through the bond. Starfighters were never a problem, but she had her own experience with fault airspeeder power conductors once, and was no fan of falling from the sky. Regardless, they managed to make it to the site in one piece.

Not wanting to dwell on it, Mi’la had thought to try and help set up the camp, only to find Millia was something of a pro. She felt a tad silly seeing how seemless the woman’s setup was. If nothing else the camp site was pretty secure, and they’d have little risk of a disturbance. “Oh, yes, that’d probably be for the best.” She nodded, taking the robes and disappearing to change, muttering to herself as she found it a bit small, but not too much of a departure for her own clothes; though she rather liked having sleeves.

When she came out to find Millia, she found it hard to take her eyes away from her; though that seemed to become something of a trend as of late. Her calfs were exposed as she had chosen her climbing shoes rather than normal Jedi shoes, but again, it didn’t bother her too much. She arms were crossed as if to try and cover up her bare arms and small gap of exposed skin at her chest. “Oh, that would be nice, think I could go for a snack.” She nodded, eyeing the clouds and coming to the same conclusion as Millia. “Y-Yes, probably would be for the best….” She felt another series of blushing coming over her, then looked to DATA for the droids approval. “Tent is big enough for four, so plenty of room for DATA.” Looking back to the tent, the Millia, the knight didn’t want to seem overeager, but chatting and being with Millia was something worth getting excited about.

Tags: Mi'la Undari Mi'la Undari

Millia let Mi'la's unease in the speeder for without a word. If they rode together down the mountain perhaps she would ask in a sympathetic manner as Mi'la asked about her germ phobia. But Mi'la was much better than most with that quirk, so Millia decided just to drive and move to the next stage.

"My set up isn't exactly roughing it is it?" Millia said with a chuckle. "I prefer not to get my hands dirty when I can. Germs and all."

After changing Millia brought her pack of rations. Most Jedi would find her pack odd, on top of the normal nutritional rations, Millia always traveled with an assortment of sweets as well. She saw Mi'la pause at entering the tent so she headed straight in not hiding her own eagerness in the least. She opened the box of food and smiled. "Take your pick," she said pushing the corner with the sweets in Mi'la's direction. "DATA there is room in here for you as long as you promise no recordings. The conversation is private." The droid chirped and hovered into the back of the tent.

"So. Um. These feelings," Millia started with a blush. "They are very new to me. But I want to explore them completely. You mentioned a woman before. Was that like this? I don't want you to give details you feel uncomfortable with. Just curious if this is a new feeling for you too."

Broke Down Mountain

She was very much amused by Millia's sly words.

Entering into the tent, she removed her boots and placed them at the front of the tent, before crawling back to where they were setting up at. Eyeing the box and Millia's suggestion, she happily plucked a single chocolate, pursing her lips together both placing it into her mouth. Sighing as she bit into, she tried to recall the last time she had actual normal, nonperishable chocolate. It felt like a lifetime frankly. Maybe she needed to treat herself better out in the field. It was a definite problem she'd have to solve soon; especially if she was taking on padawans.

With DATA being put in timeout effectively, Mi'la caught sight of Millia's blushing face. Which got Mi'la flustered as well. Her gaze fell from Millia at first, but she gathered herself and focused on her. "So...right...umm..." She bit her lip, nodding slowly to buy herself time. "There was another knight, this woman and....she...was head over heels for me." Mi'la nodded, headtails coiling, she leaned forward, trying to find Millia's hand, though not wishing to break her gaze. "She was nice, and I formed a bond with her, but it wasn't like this. Not as...perfect as this seems to be." She realized how what she said might have come out, and stumbled more. "Not that this isn't special, I mean, like, with her it was alot on her end and-I-I'm trying to say, this bond is....different than any other I've had so far." She winced, feeling like her explanation had fallen on it's face. "I feel like I can connect with you, outside of...the Force." She managed, opening hers and nodding as if agreeing with herself.

Millia watched Mi'la after the Twi'lek knight chose her favorite treat from the box. She couldn't help but wonder what the combination of chocolate and Mi'la's lips would taste like. Her cheeks warmed on ace again realizing that she had been completely open to Mi'la when the thought popped in her head. Nervously she chose another of the sweets, biting down slightly on her own finger in the process trying to reset her thoughts.

Millia listened intently as Mi'la explained "the other woman". Millia smiled as the explanation went on. From the sound of things this other woman was feeling more than Mi'la was. Millia certainly could not fault the other knight for that. Mi'la was fantastic.

Mi'la compared the two bonds and Millia was happy to hear they were not the same. "I am glad to hear that I am not alone in feeling this bond is different than most." Her blushed deepened before her next admission. "I have never had a romantic bond before. I have gotten plenty of looks, given a few myself. I know what lust feels like, at least emotionally. I know there is some lust in what I feel for you. But also a friendly bond and of course there is also the Force. I have heard that there are people intended by the Force to know each other on another level than other beings. I am not ready to say that the Force made me for you. But I think this will grow into something very special, as long as we let it."

Broke Down Mountain

She was very much amused by Millia's sly words.

Mi’la paused at the thought, Millia’s own curiosity leaking through to her, and triggered the Twi’lek’s shy protocol as her face could not get any more flushed at current. To make all things equal however, she pondered how sweet Millia’s kisses might be in return. She’d be lying if she said the thought hadn’t lingered in the deep recesses of her mind. Though she would let Millia know the finger biting she had done was rather cute; another open thought she didn’t mind sharing.

She was rather happy to see her explanation had been accepted, listening to Millia speaking it reached an accord with her that they were both compatible but to start the force had brought the two of them together for an overall purpose was jumping the gun. It was a very appealing thought to say the least, but Mi’la was cautious when it came to relationships with people. “I…think only time could tell, but…if we are intended, then I can’t think of a single complaint to have.” She smiled shyly, inching a bit closer to Millia. “But these feelings are real, and I think they’ll grow stronger. How….do you want to test the waters? Because I think the topic of, erm, kissing is crossing both our minds and….” She trailed off, losing her fire that pushed her on. She waited for Millia now, unsure if she was going to far ahead, but all signs seemed to be pointing that way.

Millia did not need time. She was not a seer in the least, but she was completely analytical all of her life. Her unjustified fear of germs pushed most anyone who might become a friend away. That lessened over time and age. Her peers formed associations with her, but Millia knew only logic. Until she met Mi'la. She had no clear message from the Force, but the fact that she could see something forming without logical proof was all she needed.

Millia smiled that Mi'la would not complain about a coupling taking place between the two and as soon as she was within reach Millia grabbed both of Mi'la's hands within her own. "In my mind we have kissed a dozen times at least. I know it has happened in your thoughts as well," it was one of many thoughts they had shared in their short time together.

"I can think of no objective reason not to make it happen in the physical world," Millia admitted nerves evident in her tone. "I will warn you that I have only kissed one person in my life with even remote romantic intentions, a boy when we were younglings. I had one friend that was willing to go through decon in order to 'practice'. So if I am not very good I promise to get better at it. I hope you won't judge." She smiled awkwardly. "But I can't wait any longer now that the subject has been voiced." She closed her eyes tightly and leaned forward lips pursed, hoping that Mi'la would meet her in the middle.

Broke Down Mountain

Millia was right about having been kissing in the back of their minds for most of their encounter with one another, as her hands were taken in Millia’s own. Perhaps in time they’d learn to not have their thoughts being so obtrusive, but for this moment she didn’t mind. “I can’t either.” She agreed, equally bits as nervous as the woman before her. She found Millia’s warning amusing, giggling as she merely nodded. “I’m no master either, but I look forward to learning with you, if the Force allows it.” Mi’la had kissed before, but never with this much ‘correctness’ behind it.

Mi’la didn’t feel the need to emphasize she had been waiting for this as well. Her body language was practically shouting it. The thought of having to decon just to kiss Millia seemed trivial in her mind, if she had to take a bit more care in cleanliness it was hardly a detriment to share herself with this woman.

She met Millia halfway, lips pressed outwards in a very inexperienced manner. She closed her eyes, setting her brow against Millia, and forgot to breath. She merely focused on the contact between the two of them, and the flurry of warm emotions that flared up within both of them.

For once the rift she felt within her didn’t feel so alienating anymore.

The kiss shared would not be called the most passionate on galactic record, but much of that could be chalked up to nerves and inexperience. Millia wasn’t sure if she was more happy for things to be equally new for Mi’la or if she had hoped that Mi’la might help guide her with more experience. When lips met it was definitely the former. Maybe awkward at first but that was the theme for most of Millia’s social life. The kiss was pure and emotion filled without being over the top gratuitous. Of course Millia abstained from using her tongue for now. She had been told that could be a part of it, but for now the definitely not just friends, but also very new kiss was absolute perfection.

Thoughts of Millia were all over the place at the complete bliss she felt with her lips joined with Mi’la’s. Whatever passion someone might say was missing physically, it was quite the jolt emotionally for a woman who never had thought about how her life might end up with another in it. Millia reached out and blindly placed a hand on Mi’la’s shoulder. The outside of her hand grazed a lekku, but in the bliss of the moment she honestly wasn’t sure if it was the prosthetic or real appendage.

Millia mentioned the existence of
Force Dyads. She also said she wasn’t sure that she and Mi’la could be counted as such. But now that their lips had met it was a whole new galaxy. They didn’t exactly become one. But the connection was so strong that she just knew it could not be broken by serving different councils or missions across the galaxy. “I don’t think there are words to describe that. The only thing that comes to mind is: Wow! And that doesn’t do it any bit of justice.”

Broke Down Mountain

Mi'la's mind was sent spinning as their lips met, the knight sighing into the kiss, thoughts and feelings bouncing between the two's minds, It wasn't thank awkward thankfully, but they were clearly new at this. Mi'la felt her heart was about to burst from her chest, her hand felt Millia's touch leave it, and responded by caressing the woman's cheek with her hand. Though as Millia's hand struck her head-tail, she jumped, eyes wide in shock as her grip tightened on Millia's cheek and hand; it seemed she had struck the real one. She stared for a moment, unintentionally having broke their first kiss, as her face was practically on fire right now. This was going to take some getting used to. "S-Sorry..." She giggled nervously, slowly working her way back to Milla, if for nothing else by appreciate how close she was in this moment.

They certainly had a bond, that much was easy to tell. One that could in turn become stronger if the two were able to keep this emotion between the thriving. "I have no words either, other than...erm....I...wouldn't mind another one..." She said sheepishly, chewing the inside of her lip, idly shifting through the sea of emotions that she and the other woman were sharing in this moment.

Millia cringed as it became obvious that she brushed Mi’la real lekku. She wasn’t sure if the reaction of the Twi’lek was pain, or surprise at the sensitive appendage being touched or something else. She did know that touch of a lekku could bring pleasure, but she suspected that required a bit of knowledge and practice to make happen. “Oh. I’m sorry,” Millia apologized when she realized what she’d done. Mi’la apologized as well and the Kuranu knight couldn’t help a smile.

“Everything worthwhile requires practice,” Millia answered to the suggestion of another kiss. She leaned forward and gave Mi’la a short peck on the lips. Short, but not the kind one gave a visiting grandmother they saw once every few years. Even this small kiss had a flash of emotion to it. “And I am told that there are many different variations on a kiss. We owe it to ourselves to find the one that works best for us.”

She bit the front of her lower lip resisting the desire to just lunge at Mi’la, but all of her thoughts and desires were being shared openly with the Twi’lek Jedi. “We have all night long. Discussing our next move will probably have to be done, but I’m sure there is plenty of time for other activities. And I don’t know if you need sleep after your climb and the action inside. I can stand watch. Or, I can activate DATA and we can lay together.”

Broke Down Mountain

If nothing else, Mi'la had not felt pain at the contact, but was certainly going to take some getting used to if this was to be the nature of their relationship. Frankly, the whole head-tail thing was extremely confusing for so many outsiders, and part of her was dreading going into detail with Millia over it. It was a whole complicated subject. One that was going to have to be explored sooner, rather than later. At least she felt Millia wouldn't feel compelled to tell everyone about it.

Biting her lip, she nodded slowly as Millia spoke of it taking more practice, something that Mi'la agreed with; everything took practice to get good at. The small kiss she was given made her feel that she might melt into her sleeping bag, but she managed to not swoon too far. Though as Millia spoke of finding a variant that they both agreed to, the jedi knight noticeably shrunk. This was so far out of her element, dealing with matters of romance and mutual attraction. She wasn't sure if she'd ever quite get used to this. She had to hope so, otherwise trying to work with Millia might become something of a safety hazard for her. "I-I think you might be right on that track, yes.." She started, eyes remaining locked on Millia now, as the thoughts being shared indicated several things to her here and now. Now on the subject of being tired, well, that was no real issue. With the suggestion already being floated, Mi'la shook her head, leaning towards Millia, every bit of her nerves flaring as she had to fight past them. "Right now, I couldn't sleep if I wanted to. I...just...want to work all of this out, with you." She spoke softly, almost whispering as she released Millia's hand, and relocated her remaining hand take on the woman's back, and waited for the woman to give a response.

Millia could tell the lekku subject was something that they would have to work out. For now Millia would avoid them if possible. The only thing that she knew for certain about lekku of a Twi’lek was that they were quite sensitive and Millia thought it was much more prudent to avoid harm than to bring pleasure. Luckily for both of them Millia was very good at learning new things and very happy to put in the effort to do so.

Mi’la seemed to be in agreement that practice was required. That fact wasn’t really in doubt as she was the first to suggest a second kiss. At the suggestion that there were different types of kisses Mi’la was a little less secure. It made Millia smile, though to be completely honest Millia was quite nervous about some of the more passionate forms that she had heard about. For a moment all she could to was look at Mi’la and hold her hand. Millia nodded at the agreement to move forward as they were and readied herself for the next step.

The disclosure that sleep would not be possible for Mi’la was a welcomed one. Millia would have diligently watched their position if Mi’la needed to recharge. She also would have enjoyed the closeness the tent would provide if Mi’la would rather have DATA keep watch, but more than anything she too wished to figure out how things were going to work between the two of them. They couldn’t be good Jedi if every step they took they were feeling warmth in their cheeks as a stray thought passed over their bond.

There was a slight pause and a cringe would be felt through their bond as Mi’la’s hand touched the exposed skin at the small of Millia’s back. It was an unconscious reaction that the Kuranu Jedi quickly forced down. “I’m sorry,” she said with a sheepish smile. Her own hands made their way around Mi’la’s waist and clasped at the small of the Twi’lek’s back pulling the two closer together. “Somethings are just hard to ignore. You’ll have to touch me more often in different places so that I can get used to it.” The statement was made without hint of being flirty or suggestive. It was a statement of fact. That skin against skin would bring a taught reaction, until she was used to the feeling. “Holding hands it seems became comforting quite quickly. Let’s work more on the lips,” she said with a smile leaning in close to kiss Mi’la once again.

Broke Down Mountain

Indeed there were many subjects about the pairs relationship they would need to work out. Trying to shelter their minds was merely one of a handful of obstacles that would come before them, but given they both wanted this relationship, they would find a way to overcome it. Much like a muscle, she assumed that the nature of their relationship would be akin to that. Learning boundaries, how not to let loose thoughts stray. All in due time.

She giggled as Millia reacted to her touch, though she had initially been concerned she had done something wrong. Mi'la managed a startled 'eep' as Millia wrapped her hands around the Twi'lek's waist, as they were now dangerously close to one another; not that she was going to complain. Staring into Millia's eyes, her hand traced the exposed skin she felt, taking in the details, as she listened to the woman's words. Words that again sent off all sorts of images and ideas in the mind of the knight, and try as she might, they were not going to be stalled. "I can do that. I have nice germs I've been told." Mi'la said gently, giggling as she let loose the final set of words. Regardless, it did bring a trickle of concern to the back of Mi'la's mind. She was dreading what Millia would do once she discovered how ticklish she was, but she wasn't about to reveal that to her; not right now anyways.

Of course, the topic of kissing took those thoughts elsewhere, as Millia kissed her once again, the Twi'lek closing her eyes and leaning in to engage, and felt the time slip from her recollection. The exchange of emotion and thought was one of the most intense things she had felt before in her young life, though she had to assume the same was true for Millia. Whatever happened that night would remain between the two of them alone, and for no one else.

When she awoke the next morning however, the realization had settled, as it seemed the thing about jedi sleeping bags only fitting one was not true at all. Feeling another warm body close to her side, Mi'la had to only glance to find Millia beside her, the pairs clothing messily thrown about the tent, and her mind reconstructing the events of the past few hours. "M-Morning..." She managed to stutter out to Millia, arms crossed about her chest, as if that was going to make herself more presentable. She had no reason to try and hide, it was just something that would take time to get used to.

“Very nice germs,” Millia agreed. “But still germs. So while as soon as my brain has a chance to realize they are your potential germs and relax, my muscles may still tense at your touch.” From there things took on a mind of their own. Millia found that it was not just the unconscious fear of germs that had her muscles tense at certain touches. And she also figured out she wasn’t the only one that had unconscious reactions. Mi’la was ticklish, a quirk that Millia found absolutely adorable, and at times during the night irresistible. The Kuranu knight was ticklish as well, but not quite as much as Mi’la.

Turned out that even though climbing a mountain hadn’t tired Mi’la the activities of the night had. Millia had fallen asleep as well. Their clothes, her clothes more accurately since she owned both sets, were tossed around in a manner that normally would send Millia into a panic. However before she could jump out up and start to tidy up she saw Mi’la’s smile and heard her gentle voice. Mi’la’s thought as well as her own at what had led to the two falling asleep together brought a smile to Millia’s lips and a blush to her cheeks.

Millia pried her hands between Mi’la’s arms and ribs forcing Mi’la to uncross her arms and their bodies close together. Skin against skin was a very new feeling to Millia, but when that skin belonged to Mi’la it was somehow both calming and exciting at the same time. “Good morning,” she said with a smile. “Last night was something I will never forget and hope to repeat. At least in some manner or another. I think we’ve proven that we can fit together physically. But there is a lot to discuss about what happens next.” Her voice was quivering and she was having to fight against several temptations. But her first temptation of tickling Mi’la would lead to her second temptation of kissing her. As lovely a thought as spending the day just how they had spent the night, they were Jedi, with a mission. No matter how right the feelings were, they needed to find a balance.

Broke Down Mountain

Indeed, it was going to take time to grow use to the sensation of contact, but given the nights festivities, the pair were already making headway to smooth that aspect of their relationship out. She would have to endure the tortures, and pleasures, that Millia inflicted on her. Though she couldn't imagine feeling as grateful to wake to having the Kuranu woman by her side.

When Millia woke, Mi'la hadn't known what to expect, though Millia wrapped and force the Twi'lek to drop her guard, embracing the woman against herself, though she felt a shiver come over her as she registered just where Millia had positioned herself. She managed a smile still, though she could sense the temptations that Millia spoke of, trying to remain calm as she did; though she unintentionally shivered at the feeling. They both needed to remain centered, and not lose themselves to temptation and lust. Too much of a good thing could ruin it after all, and Mi'la did not want that. "Then we're of the same mind there. Though, I am aware of your dastardly plots...so be warned..." Her hand found itself on Millia's hip, another across the back of her shoulder blade, feeling her fingertips against the woman's presence.

Mi'la merely looked at her now, taking in her features, and simply enjoying them. The smile on her face was obvious, though she found herself stumbling over her mental words, before managing to get it out. "When do you want to head out, and how will we keep in touch going forward?" She asked, shifting a tad as she unintentionally drew Millia against her. "I...I do not intend to make my fancy for you a secret, but...is that going to bother you? If it is then..." She prattled off, shaking her head as she didn't wish to sound wishy washy. Just understanding. This was a difficult hurdle for the both of them after all.

“Plots?” Millia asked innocently. “A test. If I can lay here like this, with my hands so close that I can make you squirm and giggle so cutely. Lips so close that I could forget there is a big galaxy out there. And your warm, firm body so close…” she faltered for a moment. Then Millia closed her eyes and strengthened her resolve. If they couldn’t get past these thoughts being so close they would only be able to see each other when not on Jedi business. And that was very rare for a Jedi.

Mi’la answered with a question of when they should get moving. It was the last thing that Millia wanted but she knew it was inevitable. As a timeline started forming in her mind Mi’la added a comment about keeping in touch, this brought a smile to Millia’s face. It widened along with a blush as Mi’la announced that she would not hide their connection.

“I think we should seal off the facility just in case,” Millia said in a thoughtful tone. “Luckily pack up is just as quick as set up was. So we can be headed back to the spaceport by midday I am sure. I admit I am not looking forward to parting, though I know it is necessary. Seems so quick.” She gave a bit of a sigh.

“Before we part I will be sure that you can reach me through DATA,” Millia said with a smile. She never traveled without the droid so Mi’la would always be able to contact her that way. No matter where in the galaxy she was. “You think that I would be bothered if you tell others that you have formed a connection with me? I wasn’t planning on a billboard in Galactic City but I will not hide my feelings from other associates.” Her blush grew and her eyes moved down from meeting Mi’la’s. “I was hoping to call you my girlfriend. If that was ok with you. If that is too much too fast I understand. I also am hoping we can agree to meet somewhere not on official business from time to time.”

Broke Down Mountain

Just with the threat of Millia talking about the 'test' was enough to make the Twi'lek giggle, her arms squeezing against Millia as if that was going to protect her. Not that she needed protection, the truth was she never felt safer here. They would have to learn to keep these impulses in check, for everyone's sake. It would be difficult, but not impossible. So long as they both wanted this, they'd make it though. "Yes, I agree on that." She nodded, drumming her fingers against Millia's shoulder, though gave a soft kiss to the woman's cheek as she sighed. They weren't going to just disappear here and now of course, there was at least two days worth of work before they'd need to immediately depart, but time would most certainly fly by. "I'm not disappearing right before your eyes, we can take my ship back, work on reports for a day. Though you are right, things went fast. Maybe next time, we can try getting trapped in a cave. That could buy us a few days." She snickered into Millia's ear.

Still, hearing she'd be able to reach Millia was nice to know. Moving onto the topic of their relationship, Mi'la felt another shiver work up her spine, though she nodded in agreement to what Millia said. "No, I just know sometimes, people get shy about this thing at first so....just wanted to ask. Because I don't think I'd be able to keep that to myself if your name came up." She gave a goofy smile, unable to stop the tingling sensations that were pulsating through her being. Though what Millia said next only made those sensations even stronger, as Mi'la seemed to be energized by the woman's words, her face a bright violet hue. "G-Girlfriend? I-I'd like that, very much! And we can-can meet on non official business, I travel alot so, maybe we can go sight seeing together, though we'd have to plan it ahead of time and...." She began overthinking, leaning into Millia as she wracked her brain on her favorite planets to visit.

Millia exhaled with great relief when Mi’la explained that their parting was not going to come as soon as they left the facility. Millia feared that despite the bond that seemed to root itself quite quickly between the two that without cultivation it would burn out as quickly as it started. The Kuranu knight’s mind drifted at how a day of reports would go. Each would have their own datapad and would be adding their own notes of the mission, occasional looks over the top of said pads would be exchanged, perhaps a foot would reach out and graze the other Jedi’s leg.

The thoughts left quickly as Mi’la suggested they might next time choose a cave to explore and get trapped inside. That brought forth a chuckle from her lips. “I like the idea of you and me in a ship for a day jotting down notes for our reports much better than a few days in a random cave…” she gave a cringe that turned into a wide smile. “I have come to enjoy your germs very much, but a cave is full of the unknown. I’ve always wondered what hid in the caverns of
Bilzen though. The cold would lessen the ability of germs to thrive and increase the necessity of close contact to remain warm.”

The thought that anyone could keep a connection like the one formed between them a secret was something Millia couldn’t fathom, however she did know that it happened. Two younglings coupled quite early in life when training alongside Millia. They kept it secret because they thought they were going to get into trouble. As if they would be able to hide such a thing from the Masters. Mi’la and Millia were knights, and modern Jedi married, the reason for secrecy was non-existent to Millia. She was glad that Mi’la also not only didn’t see the need for it, the Twi’lek Jedi didn’t think it would be possible for her.

Millia wasn’t sure what about terming her as girlfriend made Mi’la stammer, but she found it absolutely adorable. The acceptance of a non-official meet up brought a smile to Millia’s lips. “I have always wanted to see the waterfalls of the Lake Country of Naboo,” Millia finished the sentence. “But now. I think we had better get dressed and start our day. And we can continue this discussion over a nice cup of something warm and paperwork.”

Broke Down Mountain

Millia's fantasy thoughts bubbled into her mind, making Mi'la giggle madly as she glanced at the woman with an expression of mirth. Then it turned to musing on what sort of romantic affairs that they might take in. She had to wonder how odd it might sound, talking about germs to one another. At least it would be something between them. Of course Millia had to start floating ideas to the Twi'lek, and that got her thinking as well.

"Ilum might work as well, but we have a list to go off of now."
It was rather exciting now, being able to share all these things she loved with someone else, someone else that shared that same passion as her. It was very thrilling to say the least. "I have alot of room on board my ship, but might be beneficial if we stay close. You know, so we can reference each others works." She teased, the image of working side by side with the woman was alluring to say the least.

Mi'la had many bonds with others, something of a side effect from her capture, but this one was special. Her mind felt so free, nonrestrictive, and just...at home as she was linked to Millia. She didn't mind being open with her, in spite of the embarrassment it brought. Which was why she pursed her lips as she caught a glance Millia gave, the one that indicated she had done something 'adorable' of note. She knew of several jedi padawans before her who had engaged in relationships, but they always seemed to end in disaster. This however, had her much more hopeful. Though it helped that they weren't children. "I'm sure we can find all sorts of spots to research, and keep you safe from germs." She snickers, leaning in for a brief kiss, as she agreed with Millia's assessment that they needed to get a move on.

Ilum Mi’la suggested. Source of lightsaber crystals, there was certainly Jedi history to investigate there. It was strange now ranking the possible places to visit in the galaxy not only by the value in Jedi knowledge, but also by the percentage chance that Millia would be trapped for an extended period of time with her Twi’lek companion.

A lot of space was exactly what Millia was trying to avoid when it came to spaces to keep Mi’la’s company. She was glad to hear that Mi’la wasn’t enthused by the idea of being too far apart either. “I’m sure we can make your ship work,” Millia said with a smile. “A good portion of the empty space in mine is taken up by the decontamination process. It’s not a very good place to get work done. And yes I think that both the NJO and Silver Jedi should have access to both of our experiences…” Millia blushed as thoughts once again wandered. “With regards to the mission I mean.”

Millia leaned into the kiss that Mi’la gave. She was able to prevent herself from moving beyond the chaste quick kiss, but just barely. She couldn’t resist however the opportunity for one final quick tickle as she made herself release her hold on Mi’la and slowly sit up letting the sleep bag fall where it would and trying to guess where her clothes ended up. Appeared her top was in one corner of the tent while her pants were laying on top of DATA who was recharging in the back of the tent. Millia chuckled. “Looks like we got a little out of hand.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom