Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Broke Down Mountain

Broke Down Mountain
valley-of-the-yosemite-albert-bierstadt1.jpg!Large.jpg

Tags: Millia Korraay Millia Korraay

It was nice to know that Millia was open to the idea, though Mi'la had to wonder how intensive the decontamination process on Millia's ship would be. Then she had to think if her own ship would be up to par for Millia. She made a mental note to see what sort of cleaning process her ship had. She couldn't help but giggle as Millia talked about recording their experiences, thinking to put emphasis on the mission. "Now, that would be an entirely different report, probably best for the confines of a novel." She laughed, savoring the kiss that Millia gave her, but had to break off as Millia hit her with a surprise tickle, the Twi'lek squealing aloud for a moment as she clamped down over her assailed area, her lekkus coiling around her neck in embarrassment. "If you try that during a sparring match I'm going to be very grumpy."

Huffing at Millia's antics, she giggled at the mess that was their tent. "Well, technically you started it. If we are assigning blame." Mi'la couldn't suppress the grin on her features, as she wiggled herself free of the sleeping bag, stretching out her back, as she spotted her borrowed shirt in the corner, and caught a glimpse of the pants tangled up within the inside of the sleeping bag. She sunk down at that, her face lighting up as it seemed she couldn't go a minute without getting flustered now. "Okay, maybe we did get a bit crazy. Hopefully DATA didn't record anything." She began collecting the clothes, hoping beyond hope the droid didn't have a wild side to himself. Last thing Mi'la needed was a recording of last night circulating.

Tags: Mi'la Undari Mi'la Undari

“Without tickling, how am I ever going to beat you in a spar?” Millia asked with a giggle. She was quite sure that Mi’la was the more practiced and competent warrior, so it was not a stretch to think that in order to win Millia would have to bend the rules a bit. But the Kuranu knight was more talented than she let on. A sparring match between the two would be an interesting sight.

“You were asking for it to happen,” Millia responded to the blame comment. The funny thing is that Millia, in thinking about it, was pretty sure that Mi’la was right. She had started the action. That was an inconceivable thought before Millia arrived on Belkadan. The feelings Millia and Mi’la felt for each other made some things dangerous if they couldn’t find balance, but they also made things possible that never had been before.

Millia was pulling on her clothes when she had to stop to watch Mi’la squirm her way out of the sleeping bag. It was lucky for time’s sake that Millia was already dressed from the waist down and tangled in her sports bra before pausing. “DATA could care less about last night’s activities. At least I hope that’s the case. He was programmed to recognize and record events relevant to Jedi history. Last night was fantastic, but somehow I don’t think that the Council will need to look it over and make it part of youngling training. And DATA has been shut down since the tent has been up.”

Once both Jedi were up and dressed, Millia tapped DATA’s wake button and the small droid hovered from his dormant position and out of the tent. As promised the tear down of the small campsite took little time at all. Sealing off the facility might be a different matter. “I think I can lift the rock we cut out, but getting it to stay would be quite difficult, and wouldn’t allow for anyone to revisit the site. To keep the facility secure should we find something else to cover the hole temporarily?”

Broke Down Mountain

Mi'la shook her head, very much amused by Millia's refusal to withdraw the idea of cheating. "By being a better fighter than me." She teased, though she was very curious about how such a fight would play out. Of course, she didn't think she could bring her full strength to bare against Millia, she could at least put on a good showing.

Giggling as she collected her clothes, Mi'la gave a response at Millia's explanation. Maybe they practice on developing their mental barriers and attachments next time. They needed something to keep this swirl of emotions in check. "That's true, in a sense we are both guilty of last nights activities, though if you're concerned about regrets, know I have none." She assured the woman, fishing out her clothes and working on donning them, though she gave pause as she caught sight of Millia. Though the probably had the same ideas in mind, they both needed to get this whole affair moving on. They were jedi knights and adults, they couldn't spend the next weekend making this a lovers retreat. "All I'm saying, is I know trouble making droids who enjoy being defiant now and again. I'd rather not have a recording of the other night floating around. That is assuming DATA isn't making a joke of our bonding being a 'historic event'." DATA seemed like a good droid, and if he had even half the manners of his owner, Mi'la felt that those concerns might be needless.

As they began to clean the site up, Mi'la pondered how to keep the facility secure, though she did have some idea on that front. "True, we compromised the entrance, though an alternative means...." She tapped her lip, pondering. "Well, I can try and use the Force and make the ground form something of a 'net' to keep the ground held for a time. There's about five feet of earth there to use, but I'd worry about a collapse. Aside from that, we could attempt to seal the tunnel itself with a controlled collapse, but again, that's dangerous. Lastly, I think we can try and cover our passage inside with some local fuana and such, though it might seem out of place doing so." Huffing, she looked to Millia. "Does any of that sound silly to you? I'm not entirely sure if my headspace is fully recovered."

Millia rolled her eyes at the comment that she could win by being the better fighter. She did so with a smile however. If Mi’la pushed her in a sparring session Millia wasn’t completely sure what she was capable of. And something in the look on Mi’la’s face said in a spar Millia wouldn’t get the full compliment of fighting skills from the Twi’lek.

Millia felt eyes on her as she finished dressing. It brought a smile to her face and made her shake her head. They really needed to work on boundaries, but guessed that they would find their way as they grew together. Millia suspected that most relationships started this way with the couple unable to keep from thoughts of touching each other constantly. But most couples weren’t Jedi. It was something Mi’la and Millia were going to have to figure out faster than a “normal” couple.

“There are no regrets from me regarding last night either,” Millia responded with a grin. “Unless that becomes a one time event. That would be a shame that I would never get over.” She knew that the galaxy would have to be placed between them for that to be a one time event though. She didn’t need Mi’la to tell her she felt the same.

“DATA is my best friend,” Millia admitted shyly. It was ridiculous, but it was true. The one thing in the galaxy that never left her side and always had her best in mind was that little droid. She hoped that he wasn’t going to be the only one anymore. “I’m sure
he would think last night was a historic event. But not for the Jedi. If he snuck an eye open I promise he would not be sending any recording out.”

Millia had to giggle when Mi’la admitted to not thinking straight. Though the thoughts seemed quite concise and correct to the Kuranu Jedi. “I think the best would be to try to cover up our tracks as best we can. The other ways just sound too dangerous. So we get to be gardeners for the morning,” Millia laughed at the thought. "I suspect climbing up is less dangerous than down, want to climb or ride?”

Broke Down Mountain

They could do word play for hours it seemed. It was quite impressive for the Twi'lek just how much they could talk and not get tired of it. They would need to work on these things later though, actually emotions training and what not.

"Well, if you trust DATA, so do I. Droids can be quite nice companions. Used to have one as a little girl." She sighed, rubbing at the headdress she still wore over her brow. She'd neglected to show her slave tattoos to Millia earlier, something she'd have to come clean about sooner or later. Though, she didn't think Millia would say anything about it. "I mean, if he did keep a recording...we can just keep that between us. Big if on that though." She snickered, shaking her head at the silly notion. Probably better if such a thing didn't exist at all.

Being told that her other ideas were too dangerous made sense to Mi'la though, least if they were going to spend a day messing in the dirt it'd be with Millia. "And play in the dirt? Oh, your poor delicate hands." She snickered, moving over towards the speeder they flew in on, she eyed it, then to Millia at the question. "I don't mind riding, just, you know, fly casual?" She asked sweetly, folding her hands together and smiling to Millia.

Millia was very glad that Mi’la understood about DATA and accepted that he was trustworthy. Some Jedi didn’t like droids, they couldn’t be felt in the Force as anything more than metal and circuitry. Millia could see where that would get frustrating possibly, but DATA didn’t care that Millia needed him to be clean and free of germs in order for him to be close to her. In fact that was in his primary programming. That meant that they could bond without feeling the weirdness of her quirk.

Millia was surprised by the last comment about a recording. It brought quite the blush back to her cheeks as she twisted the toe of her shoe in the ground. “Um. So you’d be ok with a recording?” She asked innocently. She thought about it for a minute and then smiled. “Critique of form is important for improvement. Just for you and me. If we decide to do so I think I would prefer a different way to have the recording made than DATA.”

Millia almost sighed at the mention of getting her hands dirty. Her fears were an excuse in a lot of people’s minds to get out of doing certain things. She’d learned long ago that a Jedi was not able to say
“Ew germs!” to get out of work. Mi’la she knew was just teasing though and the near sigh turned into a smile as soon as Mi’la laughed. “Ok. I think I can handle casual. You’re not a two hands on the wheel type person though are you? I was kinda hoping to have my hand on her thigh for the short ride up.” She gave a giggle. They both could fly the speeder without use of a single hand if that was necessary. Surely Mi’la would not think it unsafe to keep one hand on her and one on the wheel.

Once they returned to the entry point to the facility Millia looked around. “There are a few small Dalloralla trees around. Maybe move a couple by the hole and then some brush. The circle of plants might look a little strange if you really looked at it. But I doubt this is a day trip destination for the locals.”

Broke Down Mountain

She felt like she just opened a door to some dangerous possibilities with that question, her stomach tightening at the idea of recordings. “I-I, mean….I wouldn’t complain…” She muttered, unable to meet Millia’s gaze, but caught her feet toiling in the ground. The whole idea of critiquing something as private as intimacy made her blush wildly, though she tried to remain stoic. “But yes I would like privacy, not burden DATA with such….knowledge.” She nodded, giggling.

She was glad her dirt joke went well, though she didn’t think it wouldn’t be. She pursed her lips at the question of being a two hand driver, something that she often did. Feeling rather meek now, she couldn’t meet Millia’s gaze. “I-I like to think of myself as a safe driver, but I…if you want to drive I won’t mind...” She muttered, rubbing the back of her lekku as one would fiddle with their hair. Taking the passenger seat once more, she set her hand stop Millia’s, tracing over the woman’s digits as they traveled. It was rather fun she found, feeling the shape and features on Millia’s hand.

Reaching the site from before, Mi’la looked to Millia, giggling as she spoke about plants and positioning. “I mean, it took me to drag you out here, I don’t think many others have such luck. But, we can spread some plant seeds, better to place something near the hole, make people not want to go near the plant life. If only we could control plants, that would be helpful.” She mused, wondering how someone even had the idea to do such a thing. Maybe she and Millia can study that at another time.

Millia always loved a chance to learn, even finding out what she might do better in an intimate situation was something that she viewed as a scholarly issue. She was a little surprised that a recording made Mi’la stammer and blush at first and then she remembered exactly what it really was they would be watching. The Kuranu knight gave a quick nod. It would have to remain between just the two of them for sure. Even though she knew DATA was “just a droid”, she didn’t want him having a visual of what had occurred last night and hopefully would occur many more times in the future.

Millia laughed as her counterpart explained she was a safe driver. Millia was most of the time as well, but she didn’t think that taking the short drive one-handed was too wild, and she really liked the idea of contact with Mi’la so she was glad the Twi’lek was ok with the suggestion. Feeling Mi’la’s fingers running the length of her own was a thrill. Not maybe to the point of last night, it was sweet and innocent and easily held at the back of her head so the the mission could be at the front.

Of course Millia thought on too grand a scale. She was always thinking of what would be the ideal fix and never thought of what it would take to get there. She gave a bit of a giggle. “Of course your suggestion makes much more sense.” She added her own thought to the controlling of plants. “I’ve heard of Jedi who can command plants, make them grow faster or in a specific way. I can’t even talk to a feline companion, and they at least have thoughts. Conversing with plants is way beyond my comprehension. I guess the best we can do is just make sure we do our best to have life take root around the hole we created and hope that is enough.”

Broke Down Mountain

Throughout the trip, Mi'la's mind lingered on how close they had come, and if this might be some sign from the Force about a greater potential being reached for the two of the. In truth, Mi'la didn't know. She only felt that this was a good move for her, and she was dedicated in seeing it through. Hand holding was quickly becoming a new favorite hobby of hers though.

Millia could drive her around anywhere.

“I’m not sure about sense, I’m the one who’s still feeling out of sorts after last night. I mean, not that it’s bad in any way!” She tried to waver her statement, face flushing brightly. “I can control air and a little bit of water, hoping to get better but plants would probably be the end goal.” She snickered, leaning onto Millia. Standing beside Millia, Mi’la looked to the plants, brow furrowing as she squeezed Millia’s hand, then locked eyes with the woman. Pulling on the Force, Mi’la had an idea, and wanted to air it out to Millia now. “Hey, can we try something? I…I heard two Jedi linking together can accomplish a lot. So, if I link with you….maybe we can…make this faster?” She offered, rubbing her thumb over the back of Millia’s hand, eager to try this new fundamental part of the force she hadn’t explored before.

Millia smiled at Mi’la insinuating that she was still not thinking straight from last night. If that was the case than the Twi’lek must be incredibly sharp on a good day. Because Mi’la was making plenty of sense at the moment. More likely Mi’la couldn’t shake thoughts of last night. Millia couldn’t either, in a good way, as Mi’la had said. It wasn’t the all encompassing need to touch Mi’la that had been present prior to giving into the need. It was just a subtle reminder at the back of Millia’s mind. Nothing that got in the way of progress, but something to look forward to.

They both stood looking at the problem, and the potential solutions. Mi’la leaned against the Kuranu knight causing a wide smile on Millia’s face as she leaned back into the Twi’lek. Their hands were clasped together as if they were permanently attached. They both knew that soon they would have to part so the contact was important. “Like a meld? Without the battle?” Millia questioned Mi’la’s idea. She’d heard of the things a group of Jedi could do when they were able to connect through the Force. Most descriptions were during battles, but there was no reason it would not work in their situation.

If the thrill of trying something new within the Force wasn’t enough, a shiver ran from her hand up Millia’s arm and then down her spine as Mi’la gently rubbed the back of her hand. Millia had to close her eyes to center herself. She opened them completely calm, but no less eager to try this new thing. “There is nothing in the galaxy that would stop me from bonding with you,” she whispered sweetly. “I have no doubt that we’ll be able to move things along. And this part of our bonding I think we could even put into a report.”

Broke Down Mountain

"Something like that, yes." Mi'la nodded, going inward, and feeling the connection with Millia forming. Mi'la knew that during meditations, it was possible for two people to peer into the being of another, coming away with greater understanding. Given the state of the two, Mi'la felt that this might not be the time for such a deep inflection of her new 'girlfriend'; that word was going to take time to process.

She felt Millia join with her, feeling her presence like the warmth of the sun. She smiled wide at that, a pleasant sound escaping her lips. She linked with Millia, letting her mind entangle with her own, feeling their force connection strengthen into something as strong as durasteel. Taking the lead, Mi'la reached out, taking hold of the local terrain, and shifting it, rather slowly, but progress was being made. Reaching out to the flowers, Mi'la made a large gust of wind, catching the small seeds of the flowers, and sowing them into the soil, using the force to spread them across the area. Shifting the earth, they would feel the hole they had made in the ground, taking the cut slab of earth, and raising it. With a degree of focus, they would manage to hoist it back to the surface, and reshape it, scrubbing the surface of any sign of meddling. They both would feel a surge of strength, making a feedback loop between one another. If Millia wished to try anything as well, she would find the Twi'lek's strength hers to command, her hand squeezing just a tad tighter against the womans.

For a slight moment Millia wondered just how much of each other was exposed during this meld. They had shared thoughts previously in the facility and while in play the night previous, but neither had been able to take thoughts from the other. They were always shared. A meld was stronger, Millia theorized. Could Mi’la look into Millia’s memories and vice versa?

Millia shook the thought from her consciousness. She would not break Mi’la’s trust by taking without asking and she trusted Mi’la would do the same for her. The shiver that went through her body at the pressure Mi’la put on the back of her hand was nothing compared to what Millia felt when the meld was created and the couple’s energy became one. While her presence felt like the warmth of the sun to Mi’la, Mi’la’s presence felt like a protective bubble surrounding them both and keeping the outside at bay.

The feeling was overwhelming, but not enough for the small sound that came from Mi’la to be missed by Millia. It caused a curious hum to come from Millia. It was cute and Millia wanted to hear more of it. But it was difficult to think about such things when their combined presence started moving the landscape around. Moving around the flowers and wind and topsoil was amazingly easy in the meld, though that might have been because Mi’la was the one making the decisions. Maybe wielding the meld was harder than normal use of the Force.

Their job was done, but before they would sever the meld Millia had to sate her curiosity about wielding it. Some would suggest this was an abuse of the Force, but Millia was a firm believer in experimenting. How did the first Jedi know they would be able to move something? Was it really the best policy to wait until it was critical to try something? She reached out to one of the nearby trees and gave it a little shake. Something that would have been pretty easy before, it was even easier and what was intended to be a gentle shake made the roots creak as if they were about to give way.

Satisfied with her experiment Millia allowed the meld to drop and felt Mi’la’s grip on her hand a little bit tighter than when they had started the meld. The Kuranu Jedi giggled with excitement. She leaned in and kissed Mi’la, a quick peck on the lips. “Wow. That was quite a thrill. Amazing that two Jedi can do so much more. Not even doubling our power. Much more than that.”

Broke Down Mountain

Feeling the state they were in, how vulnerable it made her, and in a sense, one another, it was a tantalizing situation for Mi'la. In time, she would be able to open herself even further to Millia's curiosities, but for right now they had a job to get done. All in due time, she reminded herself. Their power together showed the strength of such a link, for while Mi'la had some skill in telekinetic power, she would never be able to accomplish such a feat as what they were doing now; least, not without a serious draining of her efforts. The topsoil stated, freshly planted seeds left to take root, and with one more display, she felt the power they wielded as they rocked the tree before them; a slight concern for Mi'la in the idea they might accidentally uproot it.

Thankfully, that did not occur. Though, was it an abuse? Mi'la felt not, understanding power was merely part of learning how to be responsible, so what harm could a small test do? None in her world.

Feeling the link drop, Mi'la had moved to speak, before feeling Millia's lips upon her, a quick peck in practice, but even that was enough to throw the Twi'lek for a loop. Blushing furiously, she gazed at Millia, nodding in agreement with every other word; Force almighty she needed to get a grip. She found she was holding both of Millia's hands, glancing down, then back to the Kuranu woman, giggling from excitement. "I think in time, we can begin to do even more." She said, a touch of suggestion to her voice that perhaps, they would make this another thing to 'experiment' with.

Tags:

Millia was still floating from the feeling of being linked so closely to Mi’la. To be able to pull on each other's power and talents. She wondered what would happen if they tried to use Psychometry while melded, if Mi’la had to be the one to initiate skills that she was talented in or if Millia would have access to those talents as well. There were so many possibilities that Millia couldn’t wrap her mind around them.

And then there were the hands that held her own tightly. Even though it had been a day since the first time they held hands, this was just as exciting as the new discovery in the Force. That fact was what Millia knew that this thing with Mi’la was more than precious. And something she would have to learn to hold onto without holding too tightly. Without letting the betterment of the relationship outweigh the betterment of the galaxy and the Force. Millia knew that even though the Jedi of old feared love. Love was a base foundation of what the Jedi should be. So she should not be afraid to fall into it.

“We will definitely need to train on this,” Millia said with a smile. “Make sure that we’re away from anything we can do damage to. Did you hear that tree? I barely touched it, but both our power nearly took it out of the ground. We will need to be careful.”

She gave a bit of a sigh. “So should we head back towards the spaceport to start our reports? I definitely think that the hole has been taken care of. No one is going to accidentally fall in, and nothing should come out.”

Broke Down Mountain

Mi'la was never a true believer in the old jedi code. To be a guardian of peace, one had to have their own investment into peace itself, and have a place within the galaxy as well. To her, attachments were not some horrible offense, but just something that was required to be tempered and kept in check. As such, she saw them as more a complication to be worked through, than a detriment to her status as a jedi. This relationship she was starting, would just be another one of those challenges, and like all challenges before it, she'd met it head on. Holding Millia's hand in her own, she wouldn't forsake this connection, not for anything.

She wasn't afraid to love, not if it was with Millia. "Maybe you're strong than you think, Millia." She responded, leaning her head onto the woman's shoulder. "If nothing else, we have more reasons to find time for one another. I'd say that's a good thing, yes?" She shrugged at the suggestion of heading back to the spaceport, there was indeed little to be done here. "We can head back, long as no one can fall in that hole and sue us, we shouldn't have to stress." She smiled, before giving a vengeful tickle to Millia's sides. "Ready when you are." She giggled, eager to show Millia her ship; large as it was, it was very comfortable.

Guardians_of_Doon_9.png

cUaLSX_SXWvjrsTkdrIm7FTEhXm-BOHwMIUncqqeoND2tpsTs18chuXuWn_SoIEu04mgkr3UrmtFitLxkplXkQuptqAmxPcyZrWD-p9hRw301Mbcn_7z7PzpNB_4gVvTHxAY_RGyDOi1-PyUAxitcvg

Millia blushed when it was suggested that she was stronger than she thought. It was true that the Kuranu Jedi often underestimated some of her skills. That was mostly because she focused more on scholarly endeavors. She knew that telekinesis was a strength of hers however. But never has a little nudge done that. Still it was good to hear someone praise her abilities. “I think it was more to do with the meld,” she said, continuing to blush.

That familiar shiver that came with Mi’la’s touch rushed down Millia’s spine once again when the Twi’lek Jedi placed her head on Millia’s shoulder. “Yes!” Millia responded to the thought about training being an excuse to see each other. She raised a hand to hold Mi’la’s head still. She grazed a lekku once again, but this time she did know it was the prosthetic one and didn’t worry about the effects. “This will require much more testing. And there is no one else I am willing to try this with other than you. At least until we are more sure of the power coming from the Force and what effect our bond has on the meld. So I guess we’ll have to make sure we’re seeing a lot of each other.”

Mi’la agreed that they had finished their work here and they could head back now. Adding a joke about them being sued that caused Millia to laugh and be distracted from the oncoming tickling. “Hey!” she yelped out, barely able to push down the urge to tackle Mi’la and retaliate. Millia was not as ticklish as she’d found Mi’la to be, but the “attack” was enough to cause another laugh to escape her lips.

“You know where your ship is,” Millia said with a smile. “You can drive on the way there. I’ll just lean against you and stare at you for a bit. That’ll be nice.” She then gave out a whistle. “DATA we’re heading out!”

Broke Down Mountain

Millia didn't know cute it was when she blushed, though Mi'la was all too aware of just how cute the woman was. She did mean what she said though, perhaps Millia hadn't fully tapped into her potential yet. Though it was hard to tell, given their link had noticeable added to their strength. "Only one way to find out I suppose." She said, sensing the tingle that raced through Millia at her touch. Millia's excited response extorted a snicker from the Twi'lek, her body tensing as she found Millia's hand moving towards her; almost ready to respond at the touch of her head-tail, but found that to not occur. She relaxed, the lekku gently wrapping around Millia's hand in kind. "I can think of far worse things, yes? We will need quite an extensive test for the many variables we have." She briefly pondered on the idea of being sent on a training assignment, but realized very quickly how out of hand that could be. An official assignment with Millia, doing nothing but training and staying close to one another? Perhaps not until they better conquered their emotions.

Having pulled off her dastardly tickle strike, Mi'la grinned at Millia's laughter, satisfied she had avenged a small bit of her torment from last night. "You let your guard down, a jedi should be more aware." She teased, hands taking up Millia's again, feeling the soft hands against her own. Rather fond of the idea of whisking Millia back to her ship, she moved to do just that. Starting up the speeder, Mi'la glanced to Millia, as she began to lift off, plotting her course towards the spaceport, and enjoying the woman that was leaning against her. "Over all....I think this trip has alot of potential to discover yet." She muttered, face quickly turning purple as Millia's body warmth became more and more apparent.

Catching DATA flying towards the pair now, Mi'la would lead Millia back to the speeder,

Guardians_of_Doon_9.png

white.png

Millia could feel the silent admiration that Mi’la felt towards her blushing. Which of course only led to more blushing. Things seemed to happen in a blissful circle with them. No matter what was happening one mind would drift, the other mind would catch hold of the thoughts and they’d spend more time than necessary admiring each other. It was a very good feeling, but one that would have to be nipped in the bud if they were ever to be able to see real action together.

“Perhaps I was just luring you in with feigned vulnerability,” Millia teased about the tickling. Of course she had let her guard down. And she would do it often when towards Mi’la she had a feeling. A tickling here or there would be a price Millia would gladly pay. And Mi’la was a much easier target in the way of tickling, so payback was always a possibility, especially when it was as fun as watching Mi’la squirm.

Millia followed Mi’la back to the speeder and they were off before they knew it. DATA following closely behind. “I believe you promised two days of report writing in a big comfy ship. I think there is indeed much still left to be discovered. Some of the time I think we’ll have to train ourselves to put some of these feelings that have risen into the backs of our minds. But I would be quite happy to forget anything learned for more of those two days. No one will interfere, and I’m gonna have to take those robes back before I let you fly off,” she gave a wink as the rode off towards the spaceport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom