Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Breaking The Bank

OOC: This thread was created for a group which was decided on Here, but if you want in, and can think of a story relevant reason for your character to join, you can ask to join on the previously posted link.

Tags: S19-Q68 S19-Q68 , Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud , Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji , Mercy Mercy , Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki

Time: 8:30, Far Western Telosian Timezone

Location: A cheap motel room in Anslaque City, on the planet Telos.

Equipment: DL-18 blasters x2, Datapad x1, Ten meters of climbing rope, Pyke dagger x1, EMP grenades x3, Lightsaber x1

With: Drafel Quixeli (under the fake identity of “Sticky” Stondel)

Objective: Break into the Ybraxos Financial Services vault to steal the Sith Holocron rumored to be contained inside, in addition to a large amount of credits.

Glar Ulchtar was pacing aimlessly around the rather unpleasant motel room he had booked. He was waiting for the rest of the the team he had assembled for a bank robbery to arrive. So far, only a fast talking Xexto claiming to be a professional vault cracker named “Sticky” Stondel had shown up. Glar was fairly sure that “Sticky” was not his real name, but Glar could not really complain, as he had used a false name plenty of times in the past. “Sticky” was sitting at a small table in the room, talking to himself about some sort of investment opportunity on the planet Denon, and drinking a can of carbonated water.

Glar and “Sticky” had already searched the room for listening devices, and gone over both of their roles in the robbery. Now they were just waiting for the other members of the team to show up. Suddenly, Glar heard a knock on the door leading to the hallway. After removing the newspaper he had shoved under the door to keep the room soundproofed, he asked who it was. If it was one of the members of his team, they would respond with the code word “Gundark”. If not, Glar knew to keep the door tightly locked.

Takumi Tikotzki

best looking bounty hunter at your service

Telos

Tags: The Squad: Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar | S19-Q68 S19-Q68 | Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud | Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji | Mercy Mercy
Planet: Telos
Location: A cheap motel room in Anslaque City, on the planet Telos.
Ambience: //
Clothes: A helmet to conceal identity and stay anonymus | some clothes
Gear: IB-94 Blaster | A few thermal detonators | EE-3 Carabine rifle
Objective: Break into the Ybraxos Financial Services vault to steal the Sith Holocron rumored to be contained inside, in addition to a large amount of credits.

"Gundark" said a distorted voice on the other side of the door. Takumi, who went under the name of 'Finn' in this operation, was standing in front of the door. With his newest weapon, his EE-3 Carabiner, mounted on his back, and his IB-94 blaster pistole safely concealed in his holster on his right leg, he waited in front of the door. His identity was concealed under a helmet. Takumi wanted to make sure, that he would stay anonymous here. He didn't want his bounty hunting career to be compromised in any way possible. And more so, he didn't want to get a bounty on his head for doing this. His mentor would cut his head off if he would know about this. So the best thing was to keep it safe and anonymous.

To his own surprise, he was on time. A few minutes late maybe, but that was definitely 'on time' for Takumi. Even though it wasn't really his attention. He just happened to be there this fast. He didn't have anything else going on right now, so his schedule wasn't full. One last time he positioned his carabine rifle properly on his back and waited for someone to open the door. Was he the first one of the squad to be there? He was thinking to himself. But guess he had to find out.

Tags: S19-Q68 S19-Q68 , Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud , Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji , Mercy Mercy , Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki

After hearing the code word, Glar stood up, briefly paused to adjust the mask on his face, unlocked and opened the door, which creaked louder than Glar would have liked. On the other side, he saw an individual wearing a helmet. The helmet concealed his identity from Glar, but Glar had a pretty good idea about who he was.
“I take it that you are “Finn”? Either way, come in here. “Sticky” has already arrived. Other than him, you were the first to get here.” As “Finn” walked into the room, Glar shut the door, relocked it, and stuffed the newspaper back underneath. “There will be four more team members who will be arriving soon. In the meantime, you can talk to “Sticky”, but I must warn you, he is more talkative than most people can stand.” Glar continued. From across the room, “Sticky” yelled “Hey, you know I can hear you over there.” and promptly resumed drinking his can of carbonated water. Not much later, Glar heard another knock on the door. Walking up to it, he bent down, removed the newspaper, and asked who it was.

Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar | Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki | S19-Q68 S19-Q68 | Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud | Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji

"Gun..." Mercy paused there in front of the door as she wondered what the code word was again. "...ny? Nah, that wasn't it. Guns? Nope. Uh, Gundam?" It definitely wasn't the anime chit streamed straight out of Atrisia.

Kind of annoying.

Why did they have to do this silly non-

"Oh, chit right, Gundark."

The door flew open and one Mercy stepped on in. She looked around the room and then towards the creature that had opened the door. It wasn't often that Mercy didn't have to ruin her neck by peering down to meet someone's eye. The lad was about her size, give or take, which was nice since she was still a touch hungover.

"Sup, chief." Mercy murmured by the way of greeting before walking deeper into the room and seeing she wasn't the first one here. That was rather disappointing. Really thought she was, but oh well. Life was full of disappointments.

"I dunno why we wasting time with code words, but it's yar credits, boss." Mercy finally said as she plopped down on one of the bar stools. "So what do ya want me to do? Yar order was a bit vague. I am guessing I gotta stick close to yar arse an' make sure none of our... friends." One lazy glance towards those in attendance, especially Takumi. "...dun' stab ya in the back by the end o' this?"

As subtle as a brick to the face, but that wasn't why anyone would wanna buy Mercy's services anyway.

Tags: Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki , Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud , Mercy Mercy , Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji

Glar looked at the next member of the team who walked in with a tiny bit of annoyance for complaining about his code word system, but quickly realized that it would be pointless and petty to say anything about it. Instead, Glar decided to answer her question.
“Yes, that would be the basic idea. If I am not wrong, three more members of the team will be arriving soon.” Just then, Glar’s datapad buzzed. On it, was a message from one of the team members who had yet to arrive, a droid named S19-Q68 S19-Q68 . The message claimed that the droid needed to drop out of the heist, for various reasons. “Well, bad news. It seems like we have lost our designated slicer.” Glar announced to his remaining team members.

Just then, Glar realized that he had completely forgotten to replace the newspaper he had been stuffing under the door. As he walked to the door to replace it, the door suddenly burst open.

Tags: Xyoz Maji Xyoz Maji , Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud , Mercy Mercy , Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki

OOC: Due to various circumstances, this thread is being ended somewhat prematurely. This will be the last post of this thread.

IC: On the other end of the door were two G-1 Security Droids. The one who had opened the door began speaking.
“Surrender and do not-“ However, before it could finish speaking, Glar quickly picked up an EMP grenade, and threw at the feet of the two droids, disabling both of them in a single pulse. The two droids promptly collapsed to the floor in a heap of burnt smelling metal.

“Evidently, our operation is no longer secret.” Glar stated. “I think our best course of action would be to leave before any more droids get here. We should all leave separately, of course.” Without another word, he promptly began packing up the few things he had stored in the room as everyone else left, one by one. Once everything had been packed up, he left as well. Fortunately, there was no further incident with the security droids for any of the team members. Well, except for “Sticky” Stondel.

After leaving the motel, “Sticky” walked to the Ybraxos Financial Services Building with an annoyed frown on his unnaturally pale face. After taking the elevator to the fifth floor, he was let into the manager’s office by the two security droids standing guard at the door. Inside, the bank manager was sitting in the desk, watching him. The manager was a Gand known as Florthex Orchenoi, and was in an unpleasant mood. His ammonia mask with a translator attachment added to his unsettling atmosphere.

“Well, bad news Mr. Orchenoi. The sting operation on those robbers failed. Really badly I might add. Honestly, you should’ve had backup for those two droids.” “Sticky” rambled to the manager. “Yes, I am aware of that, “Sticky”. I was expecting that you would at least try to incapacitate them yourself.” Florthex responded with almost palpable malice in his robotic, monotone voice.
“Well, I’m no fighter and I was outnumbered three to one.”
“Your pitiful excuses are not worth my time.”
“Hey, how about I at least tell you what these folks looked like, but I don’t suppose I can unless you still pay me the full price as promised.”
“I do not think so, you conniving leech. Now get out of my office before I call security.”

With that, “Sticky” grudgingly left the office.

End Of Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom