Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Break Out [Theo]

During the One Sith occupation of Alderaan many nobles and political figures trapped on the planet were taken as prisoners. While some were executed and others rescued much later, many of whom were simply lost to the chaos of the war. After the netherworld rapture billions of people went unaccounted for, record keeping became difficult for even the most successful bureaucracy. The One Sith, far more concerned with conquering were not exactly known for their expansive cataloging of their prisoners and so they were presumed lost forever.

Only recently had rumors been found by RESINT Agents in the Deep Core, and even then they were scant at best. They reported rumors of a Sith Lord claiming Kalist VI for himself, a left over from the One Sith Empire and that a prison on the secluded world still held war prisoners he was now experimenting on.

~

Laira turned in her chair, letting it spin her around in the galley aboard the Outcast, more or less just playing around while Leo read off information. “It says Graxus was an underling for one of the Wills in the Deep Core, like an assistant to one of the real powers or something. All they can tell about him is that he was never one of the big names in the empire. RESINT scans of the system detected a Star Destroyer and a handful of smaller vessels around the planet.

The redhead kicked her leg out to stop her from spinning around in the chair. “Yeah, yeah. Sith Lord, trying to make it in the big time. What’d they say about Alderaanians?

You know the rest of this is important too.” The dark haired man frowned, noticing Laira wasn’t paying him much attention. His background as an ex-Imperial soldier left him with a desire to plan and develop a strategy, to be organized and prepared for any situation. He was still getting used to the redhead’s way of flying by the seat of her pants and letting things fall were they may. It was at least more fun that way, even he could admit that. “Ugh, let me see. RESINT found partial logs indicating prisoners from the early campaigns were sent there. It seems to indicate Coruscant and Alderaan campaigns being the primary ones, specifically military officers and politicians.

Awesome, we should send a message to Alderaan and let them know what we have.” Leo was familiar with her true heritage, at least somewhat. He knew she was Princess Organa, but he wasn’t aware of how her relationship with her family was. She didn’t say, he didn’t pry. He may have assumed there was bad blood between them or a falling out, but he'd find out soon enough. “I’ll send one along the ShadowNet today.

I’m sure they’ll be glad to hear anything we can give them, but shouldn’t we wait until after we survey the system to message them?

Why would we do that? Then none of them could come with us.” Laira grinned, kicking her boots up onto the table and leaning back in the chair.

Are you sure that’s a good idea?” He asked, more concerned about her mental health than about undertaking a mission to the deep core.

It’s alright hun. I’ve got to get back out into the field sometime, might as well start with something cut and dry like this.” The tall man nodded with a frown and stood, patting her on the shoulder as he left to compose a message to send along the ShadowNet, to Alderaan and to RESINT. Laira waited for a moment and then left the now empty galley to find the cockpit to set her course towards Alderaan. As she did her other companion, a light bluish-grey Yuuzhan Vong Jedi girl followed suit, her body language timid and small despite being a relatively average sized girl. “Twenty hours to Alderaan by my course. Sound good?

Yes. I’ll wear my ooglith when we get there.Saeza responded quietly. It was clear she didn’t want to be seen as an Yuuzhan Vong on the planet.

//Message
//To: [member="Theo Vereen"] [member="Faith Organa"]
//Information on Local POWs located. Inbound to Shining Star. ETA 21 Hours. Will provide details upon arrival.

//Signed: Red

He read the message again information on Alderaanians, oh man when his mother heard this he knew right where she would send him and Laira. He wouldn't blame her if their citizens were being held against their will it was their duty to go and get them.

How many more hours before his sister arrived about ten. Well that meant he could get in a nap, and read another chapter of the latest book his Great Aunt sent it was a story about a group of sojourners looking for a lost treasure, he loved this kind of stuff.

He thought he should go and talk to his mother but she was with Ma'ree right now and he didn't want to intrude. He remembered his private time with his mother it was some of the best memories. It's how family was ya know they were family, but they were individuals too and their parents made sure they knew who they were. He wanted to make mud pies again on the shores of the Lake but he doubted highly the Laira would take a bite.

[member="Laira Darkhold"]

Laira yawned, watching Alderaan approaching rapidly in the canopy of the cockpit. The blue orb filled her vision in a matter of seconds as she approached the beautiful temperate world. It was a little on the colder side compared to many that she had visited, but it was home.

Home.

At least, it had been. She had never missed it in all her time away, but she had missed her mom, her dad, and her twin. Now she had a little baby sister she’d never seen in person, but that would have to wait until she got back. If her information was good, there were people in trouble that needed help, the redhead couldn’t make them wait so she could socialize and have family time.

Transmit Identification codes.” The voice of the Customs officer said over the transceiver.

Okay sweetie. Here you go.” She said smiling, slipping the appropriate card for the Tachyon Runner into the transmitter and waiting to hear back from the officer. It took a minute, and then the green light from the customs officer pinged her to continue. She felt it was best to maintain her alter-ego for this trip home, otherwise it might raise suspicion and have someone notice her.

She brought the Outcast down in the Aldera spaceport and stood. “So, I guess Saeza and I will go see what the Queen wants to do. Leo, why don’t you go get a bite to eat or something.

The dark haired man, nodded. “Sounds good. Get some real farm raised nerf instead of the processed stuff we normally eat.

The two astromech droids sat in the galley while the redhead and what appeared to be a ravenhaired sephi strode through. “Watch after the ship for me Rowdy. Don’t be mean to Jester.” She waved at the two droids, the larger R9 series droid waved back with his manipulator arm. The smaller BB-series droid didn’t have much of a personality yet, it was still developing, so he was bland right now, but Laira hoped he’d spice up after a few months running around with her.

The redhead stuffed her bright scarlet hair into a cap in a nice neat tail so it wouldn’t get messy and wrapped her arm around her companion. The Sephi had raven hair with loose curls and bright yellow eyes, and she appeared meek and timid wearing her spacer’s clothes. Meanwhile the charismatic redhead wore a confident smile, walking with a sway to her hips as she stepped, and seemed perfectly at home in form-fitting trousers and her button-down shirt. "If you aren't worried about seeing your family, why not use your real name?" Saeza asked quietly.

"Because, I'm incognito. Its better if people don't know I'm running off training to be a Jedi. It might make me a target." Laira replied, clutching Saeza's shoulder as she passed through an archway.

"Then why are you nervous?"

"I don't know, maybe because the last time I was home I had one sibling and now I have two." Laira did feel like a stranger all of a sudden. She felt guilty about leaving and not looking back, but the stars had called to her and she couldn't ignore the burning passion to run from star to star anymore than she had. Wanderlust her father had called it, but she felt more at home in a cockpit that at this palace, she just hoped they understood and didn't hate her for leaving for as long as she did.

They took a somewhat scenic route to the palace, slipping through the crowds of people that visited the shimmering castle everyday to the more secluded portions of the structure.

Right, here it is.” Laira said, grinning as she knocked heavily on the door. “Knock, knock. Get dressed its your sister not your mistress!” Saeza seemed confused, but otherwise remained quiet.

[member="Theo Vereen"]

"MY MISTRESS WOULDN'T KNOCK!" Theo yelled back he was staring out a window already dressed and bored. Within a few steps he crossed the room to open the door looking out, "Well look who it is...the prodigal daughter."

He motioned for her to come on in "So what did you find?" He wasn't really one to stand and wait for someone to talk, he just got down to business. Dancing was meant for the floor, not in trading information at least not in his mind.

He looked just beyond his sister's shoulder, "Hi, welcome to Alderaan. I'm Theo." Any moment now he knew his sister would give some barb about him...so he would wait for that...counting slowly in his head for how long it would take 1 2 3....

"Theo, this is Saeza, my padawan." Laira said, gesturing over her shoulder to the meek Sephi with dark curls following her. Saeza started to protest, but chose to remain silent, simply watching Theo and Laira through shining golden eyes. "Saeza, this is Theo my baby brother." The redhead grinned, wrapping her arms around her twin in a tight hug.

"How do you do?" Saeza said quietly, "I am from Alderaan too."

He, of course, went straight to business. No 'how have you been its been forever' no 'why didn't you come home to see our new sister'. That made Laira a little sad, perhaps there was more loveloss between them than she had thought. "Well, we haven't gone and scouted the system yet but there have been decrypted One Sith reports of political and military prisoners from the early campaigns being transferred to the Deep Core during the Netherworld crisis. Recent evidence suggests they were sent to Kalist six." She said, walking past Theo to sit on his bed, crossing her legs and surveying the room. It was lived in, which meant he hadn't left or moved out since she had been gone. Perhaps he felt abandoned, she certainly felt like she had.

"I didn't want to make a thing of coming back since I can't stay, but I wanted to see if Mom had anyone she wanted to come with us while we go see what's up." Alderaan was on the way to the deep core from the Fringes where she had been. "Figured I'd stop by and see how you were, make sure you were surviving without me, still boring I see, before I go track down mom and see if she wants to add anyone to my team."

[member="Theo Vereen"]

"Pleasure to meet you Saeza, and I'm only younger by a couple of minutes." He looked over at his sister it hadn't taken long at all her little jab about being older. "Always nice when Alderaani return home for a visit." it was he didn't lie about it anyone coming home for a visit was good...his sister needed to learn to do it a bit more often.

THAT was a discussion for another time.

Was there love loss between them it was more about pain of separation of her not keeping in touch. What was he to do jump up and down have fireworks for when she decided to grace them with her presence. If she wanted their familiar closeness they would need time to do so. not just the once in a while messages and once in a while visits. Course now his parents, well their parents, always put on the thranta show when she came home. Fawning all over her he just couldn't do it.

She had left.

He watched her sit on the bed, "Kalist Six huh."

And then there it was....her modus operandi. She couldn't stay, Fast trip, but hey Alderaani are involved would Mom want someone along. Feth they should all be blessed that she stopped by woo hoo.

He smiled, "I'm sure Mom will want someone to go." Whenever citizens of Alderaan were involved they ensured to go, investigate and bring home anyone they found, if that was what they wanted.

Ut oh switch gears -

How was he?

"I'm fine Laira. You seem well. are you?"

Laira smiled, “Yes, healthy. Well fed, still getting my gym-time, and all that. Saeza and I are training to be Jedi Knights, so that keeps us busy.” The redhead laid back on the couch, studying the ceiling, “Still single, not with anyone. How about you?

Saeza, small and meek and in the corner furrowed her brow quizzically. “But, what about me and Leo?” She said in a quiet voice. “You are with us?

Different kind of ‘with us’ hun.” Laria said with a smile directed at the Sephi girl. “I’m not dating anyone is what it means.

I’m sorry.” She muttered, quieting back down and shrinking back to the background of the room, golden eyes flashing between brother and sister.

It’s fine dear.” Laira rolled over onto her side to direct herself towards her twin, a mischievous smile crossing her face. “You know, you could save me a lot of time and a lot of trouble if we had this talk in route. Mom could have someone scout the planet, you and I could catch up, you could get out of the palace. It’ll be fun, go on an adventure that didn’t involve sneaking into some court lady’s room, plus you can get to know Saeza, Leo, and the rest of my crew.” Saeza made a face like she didn’t think it was a good idea. Laira was trying to play on the fact that they hadn’t seen each other in so long that he’d relent and come on.

It’s a blue milk run, sneak in take scans, sneak out. Let the soldiers come up with an assault plan later.

[member="Theo Vereen"]

"Jedi Knights, following the family tradition it seems." He leaned against the door that Laira had come through with her friend. "Still single, though Mom seems to think Lady [member="Marina DeVoe"] would be a match to help secure relations with the North." His mother the politician, and match maker.

Theo grunted as he pushed off of the door, "I'd probably be told to go since I'm still part of the Rangers, and Alderaan Navy." He looked at her again was she trying to be all cutesy with her speech. Clearly Saeza didn't think it was a good idea.

He wasn't sure it was a good idea, if he and Laira got into a fight them confined to a ship could be problematic. "Well let's not hold you up any Laira, let's go see Mom, and Dad. I'm sure they are both in the courtyard at this time of day." His parents seemed to spend more and more time outside longing for their cabin on Aldera.

He wondered why his mother hadn't gone there in sometime, there there were plenty of communications that he took and dealt with for Aldera. Eh but that was another time too right now.

"Besides if there are Alderaani in trouble be best to confirm it's our people before we do anything." He nodded, "come on" He opened the door waiting for them both to join him.

Manners had been repeated to him a number of times and now he just naturally did certain things.

Gonna make me see them huh?” Laira relented, rolling off the bed and back to her feet with a huff as she ended up walking past Leo with Saeza in tow. “Well, let’s get it over with then.” She liked seeing them, however they seemed as though they were waiting for her to settle down, something she wasn’t keen on doing. She didn’t feel like they were ashamed, only that they were silently disappointed in her life choices. Given her recent adventures, she didn’t want them to worry anymore than they did either.

The little sephi girl was probably about their age by her appearance, though she was clearly very socially submissive as though she had not had much social interaction throughout her life. “Thank you,” she whispered as she passed Theo holding the door for the pair, keeping up with Laira as best she could.

The corridors of the palace were high vaulted ceilings. Art hung from the walls and statues posed in alcoves everywhere, the symbol of wealth and prosperity of Alderaan restored after the One Sith and the Sith Empire. Laira passed by a portrait of the royal family glancing up at her own likeness. “That’s, a little off.” She said, passing it. Perhaps that was purposefully done so that it didn’t resemble the young Resistance fighter too closely while she ran around making enemies of the Sith and First Order.

When the trio arrived at the courtyards, sure enough her Mother and father sat within, together of course. He rarely left her side these days she supposed. "Hi mom, dad."

[member="Theo Vereen"]

He didn't know her thoughts he wasn't sure just how much of them he wanted to know. She was whatever she wanted he was what he wanted. Their once picture perfect family wasn't so perfect anymore it had chinks and cracks he wasn't sure if there was blame to place for it.

He just knew to deal with it you kept moving and don't dwell and if his sister wanted off Alderaan so bad that this pit stop was holding her who was he to ever say no. If she didn't want family...or whatever then fine.

Could almost feel Theo stomping down the hall the pain that he hid so well about all of this evident for the briefest of moments, then he looked back to Laira's friend Saeza. "Are you hungry or anything I can make sure you have something before Laira drags you off." He smiled.

As they entered the courtyard he could see his parents they always looked perfect, devoted, he didn't know how they did it. Practice? Unknown.

"Mom, Dad look what the wolf cat dragged in"

Then as if knowing someone had said her name, Blu appeared from under a table. Damn she seemed really big, "hey Blu" The wolf cat came over and nudged Theo's hand. She looked to Laira then bounded over to welcome her home.

Saeza blinked when she was addressed, as though not expecting to be included in the conversation. “Um, no thank you, your highness. I have food on the ship. I’ve never been inside the palace, so I wouldn't want to intrude on your reunion.” She’d seen it from a distance before of course, but they didn’t usually allow her kind in its walls, even if she didn’t look like her kind much right now. The little Sephi-looking girl had never personally seen or met the Royals, and was a little intimidated to be this far into their home so quickly.

Laira bent down to greet the family pet, an adorable wolf-cat she and Theo had named Blu when they were much younger. She had grown up with them, just a little kitten when Laira’s parents brought her home, now she was getting older. “Who's a good girl?” the redhead asked in a high pitched baby voice, making kissing noises as the creature licked on her face. Saeza made a face that seemed she did not approve, but remained silent and out of the way.

Draco smiled, but didn’t stand, waiting for Laira to leave the dog and make her way over to them so she could hug her mother and father with a smile on her face. “How have you been?

Well, the new arm is holding up good,” she said with a light chuckle. “Scar removal treatments are kind of expensive, but I’ve been doing well.” Luckily the redhead didn’t seem like she got beat up very often. “I just dropped by on may way to the deep core to pick up Theo and show him the galaxy for a bit. RESINT has some intelligence about possible Alderaanians imprisoned on Kallist Six, but since I was in the neighborhood I’d thought I’d see how you all were doing.

It was calculated that she brought up her reason for showing up so quickly. Perhaps the fact that she was out in the galaxy trying to save lives would pull attention away from the fact she was avoiding settling down like it was a disease and that she was a beautiful nineteen year old princess and heiress with almost no dating life. Almost none.

[member="Theo Vereen"]

"Palace is just a word really so don't let it impress you too much it's the people inside it that really matter." It was not just his family but Bekka, Jon, Imperius all of them that held a position or office that aided in running Alderaan that was really what made up the palace.

Yes yes some would say his mother was the imposing one her position as Queen. But he had watched her his whole life there wasn't anything extra ordinary about her she possessed no powers. She got dressed like everyone else and she came and did a job. He supposed though that it wasn't how others saw her. His father same thing he just went through a bunch of drama to get where he sat he had made his own destiny.

Now he and Laira were doing the same thing. He watched his father greet his sister then his eyes shifted to his mother.

The surprise, love and acceptance that came from his mother as she rose to greet Laira irritated him.

Faith smiled bright, "Laira" just a whisper but it spoke volumns to anyone listening, a mother greeting a daughter. Whatever it was that made Laira so acceptable to his parents he couldn't fathom it just before he opened his mouth he bit his tongue and looked down.

Faith sighed, "Something going on in the core?" Faith knew quite well what her daughter was doing, sh eeven had Alderaani stationed where she could to make sure the group had supplies.

The redhead slipped between her parents, taking a seat on the courtyard bench with them, her father and mother making room so she could get there. “Yeah, seems to be trouble there. All we gotta do is confirm the rumors of the Sith Lord, get some troop numbers, and confirm the prisoners are there.” She smiled, resting her head on her mother’s shoulder.

Since some of the rumors talk about Alderaanians, I figured I should go being their princess and all.” Laira got comfortable where she was sitting. “Being a Jedi Knight,

The young sephi in the background muttered “Padawan.” which elicited a short glare from the crimson maned ranger.

In training,” she added with a slightly annoyed tone, “I was heading that way and decided to see if you wanted anyone to accompany me for your own peace of mind. I had actually just asked Theo to come along, but he wanted to get your permission.” She grinned at her brother, realizing he wasn’t in the best of moods. Maybe a jab at him wouldn’t hurt, but it certainly wouldn’t help much either.

They needed some time together after all this time apart to get back to being twins again. Maybe having Leo and Saeza along would be too much of a buffer for them to get along? Or worse, Theo would spend most of the trip trying to get in her little Yuuzhan Vong friends pants without realizing what she really was.

Hopefully not, because she needed them around.

[member="Theo Vereen"]

Theo felt ready to vomit there she was his sister playing like all was well how touching. Internally he groaned and wondered where did all this animosity come from really, he didn't hate his sister and yet his thoughts were full of accusation and spite.

"OH yeah permission that's what I need." He looked from one parent to the others, "In my position as Captain among the Alderaan Knights it is my duty to go I don't require permission." His sister was poking the wolf cat and she was getting ready to get some claws if she didn't watch it.

He heard the word padawan and smiled seemed that the selphi had no qualms about calling out Laira on an exaggeration.

"If Alderaani are involved"

He needed to say no more, Faith had nodded toward him as she reached over and stroked Laira's hair. "Yes..Theo will go with you. If there are Alderaani there we can dispatch a ship to help with a rescue, or negotiation whichever accomplishes getting the freedom of our people"

Faith smiled looking down at her daughter, "Are you eating enough you look too thin dear?" She looked over to Draco just as baby Ma'ree came in with her Nanny. A bright blue eyed baby still awkward in movement but a smile that lit up the room.

"I don't think we'll need a ship for now. We'll stick to reconnaissance for the time being and have the assault teams formed up after we've confirmed the situation of Kalist." Laira said. She wasn't interested in getting sucked up into another prolonged war like she had been on the distant planet of Tephrike. At least this mission was cut and dry, made sense and seemed black and white on the cover.

"No," The redhead lifted her shirt enough to show off her well-toned abdomen at her mother's question about food. "I'm eating fine, just getting plenty of exercise to boot. Working on a six pack is all." Laira didn't mind showing off her progress, attention seeker and all that. She smiled, leaning back enough to tighten her core to so that the muscles could be seen. "See?"

When her sister came in, still a toddler, thank the Force, Laira let her shirt drop and smiled. Her grey eyes sparkled, "There she is," she said in a high-pitched voice, not dissimilar to the one she had spoken to Blu with. "Well, isn't she a cutie? Already rummaging around and moving. How old is she?" The redhead asked. She wasn't sure, though she was certain that her family had kept her informed, she wasn't keen on remembering it all or reading every message they sent. The young Jedi also didn't write back near enough.

[member="Theo Vereen"]

There was Laira trying to show off but there was another scene stealer in the house now and she had just toddled into the room. If anything what Theo had learned from having Ma'ree around his parents spoiled all their children. And little ones needed protecting more than the older ones who made choices that put them in bad situations.

"Two" came the dead pan response from her brother just a tone nothing implied, well maybe there was something implied. He didn't add any details about mother almost dying worse than when they were born. It had left its' mark on their mother she would have no more children for certain but it had drained her of precious life force giving her a deathly look that had only started to disappear a few months back.

But his sister didn't need to know that, and he knew neither his mother or father would tell her.

Secrets. They still had secrets.

"A recon is fine, we can confirm Mom." He watched his sister without a genuine reason of why, just watching her. Never know when she'd disappear again so might as well commit what he could to memory.

"When do we leave?"

Faith looked at Theo, "Rushing off? A little bit of time with Laira will not change the status, an hour...at least." Faith's eyes silently pleading that Laira stay a bit longer. She would nudge Draco to agree with her.

Theo nodded, "yes mam" It wasn't Theo that needed convincing.

Aw, well she takes after mom clearly.” Laira said with a smirk, picking the toddler up to bounce her on her knee. It was odd having a sibling so young when all she had ever known was her brother. They’d been together most of their childhood, and then suddenly when she had become an adult, the redhead had ran off into the stars and he'd been left behind, now with a new sibling.

She wouldn’t say it, but she had enjoyed her time away greatly, even before the Resistance when she was scrounging for parts and fuel, trying to keep her flying hulk in the void. It had been an experience she had never had before, though the safety net of being a princess to a wealthy royal family certainly made it easier to take risks.

She was still learning though, and her moral questions and reservations aside, the Resistance and the Jedi Remnant were teaching her about life for everyone else. It was important to her to learn as much as possible if she was ever meant to be queen. Hell, that was the whole reason she had decided to become a Jedi in the first place.

We can give an hour, but only because the ship’s not fueled up yet. Maybe we could all get something to eat,” Laira said, though it wasn't entirely true. As much as she dreaded returning home and being a dissappointment to her parents, she enjoyed seeing them from time to time. The life of a freedom fighter was a busy one, but her own insecurities are what kept her from coming back more often. Turning her grey eyes to her Sephi friend, “Speaking of us all, this is my fellow Padawan, Saeza. She’s one of my friends who flies with me. She’s also from Alderaan, though she spent most of her time at the Jedi Enclave.” The Sephi girl bowed at the waist before the royals, but didn’t deign to speak.

So, I was thinking something from the sea, and if you’re hosting I have another friend who’d like to come get free grub.

[member="Theo Vereen"]

Faith smiled, "Good an hour. Food...well there's plenty in the kitchen shall WE all gone down and have something" All to include Laira's friend, and to ensure Draco and Theo towed the line as well to move out. "Saeza welcome, would something from the sea be food for you as well" Faith was moving to stand up, an hour would fly by and if they were to eat they needed to go.

Theo felt his teeth clench the last thing he needed was another snack. He would like...a drink. Nothing strong something just enough to help him stop feeling as if he were being strangled. "Sure, why doesn't Dad just throw something on the grill and we can eat." The sea the ocean, water perhaps one of the strongest bonds they had as family.

There was always something he knew from the many days and nights he and Laira had raided the kitchen. Cookies thieves, the best in the palace. He thought again about mud pies at the lake. A story he couldn't forget.

"Maybe Laira can go get us dessert. I hear mud pie is still a choice."

Faith paused and smiled, "I almost died" she's over exaggerating of course, "that day watching you two eat that mud." She laughed, "Draco do you remember?"

Laira smiled, happy to get some cooked food instead of processed food or paste from the ship. Yes she had invested in a gourmet food processor, but there was something missing from it that grown and cooked food possessed that made it better. Saeza nodded humbly as she was addressed, “I wouldn’t mind some fish,” she said softly. “But, anything will be fine by me.” She didn’t want to be a distraction from the family reunion, but she couldn’t turn down food twice. Her stomach grumbled slightly.

Draco shrugged, wrapping his arm around his daughter. “I remember, you made me stop them. I was going to let them eat to their hearts’ content, maybe save a few credits on food for once.” He grinned, slipping his other arm around his wife, happy to have his little family back together even if it wouldn’t last forever. The old man was a little sad Laira had gotten the wanderlust like he had, but at least she wrote or visited every once in a while.

The redhead grinned as she stood to follow her mother and father, still holding her little sister in her arms. She shot her twin brother a glance and a devilish grin, “If you aren’t careful I may have to feed you one before we leave for old times sake.” She nodded to her companion who tapped a short text on her comlink as they walked.

So, grill by the beach or a nice restaurant on the coast? We’ll have to wait for a few minutes to meet up with the rest of my crew.” Though hopefully he’d be along shortly.

~

Outside the palace Leo’s comlink buzzed with the message, -Getting food with Royals, you’re invited. Meet at palace speeder lot.- from Saeze. From that simple message he could guess that meant things were going well. While Laira had confided her secret to Saeza and he, she had also been very quiet about why she didn’t often go home or why she didn’t speak about them, even to the Jedi Masters she worked for. Leo had assumed that there was badblood in the mix, hopefully he was wrong.

The tall man stood from the ship, “Rowdy, I’m leaving. Lock up after me.” One of the droids tootled something obscene, but the bulkhead closed and sealed behind him as he left and headed towards the speeder garage.

[member="Theo Vereen"]

"You might try but you'll find it a bit harder than the day at the lake." They were babies then they weren't anymore. She always thought she could do whatever without thought well that wasn't quite true.

He looked over at Laira's friend again, "Don't fret over it, it wouldn't be any fun if there weren't others around to enjoy it." they had family time really no matter how fleeting it was no one ever went hungry around Faith and Draco. Food was always offered, some tradition about welcoming a guest and if you feed them you couldn't kill them.

Not that they killed anyone, lately. But it was out there.

"I'm for grilling by the beach that way we can swim too if we want, can always use the place on the coast you know that old traditional place that was rebuilt." House Organa by the ocean his mother talked about living there, his Grandmother grew up there course then the Sith blew it up....Sith again. Oh there were days he wished he could just give them one tenth the grief they gave them.

"I'll order the transportation unless everyone wants to by thranta." He would put it out there....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom