Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Ghoul

L
Is this rule still in effect? I cannot recall it being rescinded, but neither can I recall a Most Wanted list.
  • "Bounty Hunters (whom are only signified by the Bounty Hunter title icon) are able to “intrude” any threads if a person on the MOST WANTED BOUNTIES list is actively posting in the role-play. If the Bounty Hunter abuses this pursuit of his victim to enter the private thread for any other reason, he/she must be reported to the Roleplay Judges and/or the SWRP Administration."
If so, where is the Most Wanted Bounties list located?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I like it too but I dearly hope they don't mean a tag under your avatar, because half of the bounty hunters don't oblige and most of the FU ones can't (because of faction/FU tags). Though in the signature, okay, sure.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ohhhh, I remember that one. They 'Deck of 52'ed everyone. Some pretty sweet payouts were on that. Those bounties even still valid?

[member="Ashe the Reaper"]

Two bounties were paid. No others. And while not IC revoked. I have made remarks OOC that it isn't standing. That does give me options to lean either way though.

Also I really hope this rule can still be called active. RPJ's we need a ruling.

I don't even remember the rule being out into effect. Which tells me no one used it. That was back when we were trying to give rank titles some extra oomph but it didn't pan out.

Talk about necromancy, batman

Lord Ghoul

L
Indeed. Never saw anything on it after that, which is unsurprising.

I can only imagine the screams of butthurt that would pour forth these days.

Oh, for the times of yesteryear.

The only rules to follow are the rules posted in the navigation under the menu that states "Rules". There are no alternatives.

Sorry, but that's a year old rule-set that's no longer implemented/enforced. Private threads are private, there is no longer an option to intrude them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom