Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Bounty on Jerec Asyr

WANTED!

Jerec Asyr, criminal and smuggler, is wanted by Hego Hill of Scintillia's Hill & Company for marooning him and his associate Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red on Kammia.

The price offered is anything Jerec Asyr might be offering you times four. Note that Hego Hill actually has money (unlike Jerec Asyr) and is closely associated to a minor faction called the Agents of Chaos. It's head Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter will frown severely on any attempt to hurt Hego and will likely be able to offer you even more money if Jerec is captured.

[NOTE TO ROLEPLAY JUDGES: Hego unlike Jerec actually has money and it's more likely I would be in the right here.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Eocin Chiyat Eocin Chiyat

Hey! If it weren't for these two slowing us down by marooning us(Jerec) and zealously searching for revenge against the betrayer(Hego), we would have gotten there by now. I keep trying to get us there, but they keep on doing their own thing, and Hego really wants to capture Jerec, and seeing what he has already tried to do against Jerec, I'm not so sure I want to try to betray him.

You were lucky, my robotic friend, that you didn't get these two maniacs as your teammates ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom