Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on Csilla Terrorists

Not particularly, I could fight but you would probably slap me down instantly. :lol: We could try if you would like though.[member="Juwiela Melec"]

[member="Pappy"] I'll keep that in mind. Look like quite an interesting challenge, not one I think Ultimatum is ready for. Maybe in his Guardian body he could take you, but probably not in his current form.

Oddball

This is what happens when you tap the glass
Sith: Man that was a good old fashioned conquest, we've taken over Csilla and now we're gonna just leave. Not gonna occupy it or anything hell not even gonna leave a garrison."

Sith Lackey: But sir isn't leaving a race of people who just had their way of life destroyed and royalty executed a bad idea? The Chiss are generally racist and not kind towards outsiders. We should at least leave some forces to make sure the general populace stays in line with our will.

Sith: Naaaaaaah! I mean I know the planet still has an active portal to the Nether, Shipyards, and home to Admiral Thrawns species, but We're gonna leave a failed crime lord turned organ thief with a substance abuse problem in charge, he'll make sure things are in tip top shape. I mean he's got PTSD, emotional problems, and he's a slicer that knows nothing about how to run a planet. I mean his career in the Red Ravens was doing lines of spice off a male Twi'lek stripper's ass and crying about his boyfriend that dumped him.

Sith Lackey:My god he's perfect.

Sith:What could go wrong?!

Oddball said:
Sith: Man that was a good old fashioned conquest, we've taken over Csilla and now we're gonna just leave. Not gonna occupy it or anything hell not even gonna leave a garrison."

Sith Lackey: But sir isn't leaving a race of people who just had their way of life destroyed and royalty executed a bad idea? The Chiss are generally racist and not kind towards outsiders. We should at least leave some forces to make sure the general populace stays in line with our will.

Sith: Naaaaaaah! I mean I know the planet still has an active portal to the Nether, Shipyards, and home to Admiral Thrawns species, but We're gonna leave a failed crime lord turned organ thief with a substance abuse problem in charge, he'll make sure things are in tip top shape. I mean he's got PTSD, emotional problems, and he's a slicer that knows nothing about how to run a planet. I mean his career in the Red Ravens was doing lines of spice off a male Twi'lek stripper's ass and crying about his boyfriend that dumped him.

Sith Lackey:My god he's perfect.

Sith:What could go wrong?!
Welcome to my world.

Matsu Xiangu said:
This and this, to start. Don't worry, he still loves me.

Isn't that right, [member="Cryax Bane"]?

tumblr_inline_naggjtZ9qK1sj4ian.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom