Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on Csilla Terrorists

Name of Bounty: Any insurgents involved in widespread terrorist attacks on Csilla
Name of Contractor: Chiss Ascendancy
Bounty Price:
20.000 c for information about the terrorists, names, locations, etc.,
100,000c for capture or execution of each terrorist cell member
500,000 for capture or execution of each terrorist leader
Condition: Killed or captured. If captured, deliver to Chaf'anta'natrano of House Chaf
Additional Info: This bounty is being funded by the Chaf'anta'natrano or [member="Tesda'latha'osomo"] of House Chaf and House Sabosen. The Chiss Ascendancy has been monitoring the situation closely, and have not found evidence any of these attacks to be tied to the Sith.

[member="Oddball"] [member="Sannika Brynn"] [member="Blane Nightfall"] [member="Thane Drexel"] [member="Juwiela Melec"]

[member="Chaf’anta’natrano"]

The OS wishes to double this bounty, in assistance of the Ascendancy. With our additions, that would be:

40,000 c for information
200,000 c for capture or execution of cell member
1,000,000 c for capture or execution of Leader

Of course, the House Chaf, and Chiss Ascendancy, can retain all interrogation and questioning rights for those captured. The One Sith just desires to see these vigilantes brought to justice for their crimes against the Chiss Ascendancy.

[member="Oddball"] [member="Sannika Brynn"] [member="Blane Nightfall"] [member="Thane Drexel"] [member="Juwiela Melec"]

I would be willing to bring one of these in. If any of them would be willing to thread.

I believe that some of us may be acquainted...
[member="Thane Drexel"] [member="Blane Nightfall"] [member="Juwiela Melec"] [member="Oddball"]

Juwiela Melec said:
Are you guys actually going to catch us this time? Third bounty, yet here we are...

All in good fun. I'm more than willing to do thread(s) with anyone who wants to claim the bounty.
Considering this is the first time I have bountied you, I'm not sure what your point is, child.

Must be a common sport for your group to carry out unprovoked attacks of aggression on a nonaggressive culture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom