Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on Chiasa Kritivaas

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

You can try.. ;)

And while I may take advantage of those who look at me with lust, no one gets to mar my hide.

[member="Alexandria Fraytal"]

If he does get brave feel free. Sith, Primeval and a Zambrano all in one package? Not bad. I'm sure [member="Xalus"] would be happy to help as needed.

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] One does not choose when one is marred, the marring chooses the person... unless of course you're into that stuff :p

[member="Xalus"] I will gladly face you to get at Ms. President, though perhaps not right away since I don't think a whip is going to be very effective of getting past your armor... or your lightsaber for that matter :p

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]
If/when I get back to activity, I may start a marketplace stall for that sort of thing. 'Ambience Industries' or something similarly overblown. Pre-dribbled candles (all properly smoky and such), mouse blood by the cc, individual eggs...fireplace pokers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom