Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on Chiasa Kritivaas

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] don't you worry bby I'll protect you free of charge.

[member="Corvus Raaf"]
66e54393-b67e-4115-8004-6a8137900693.jpg

Corvus Raaf said:
I have some unpaid ship repairs from a trip to Nar Shaddaa and I'm sure one of the Ticon's was involved there. So given you're kin, perhaps you could settle up when we meet. The operative word is of course WHEN.

:)
Aw, still upset about your ship that a little blue someone destroyed?

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] | [member="Keira Ticon"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ

'I'm the voice inside your head
You refuse to hear
I'm the face that you have to face
Mirrored in your stare
I'm what's left, I'm what's right
I'm the enemy
I'm the hand that will take you down
Bring you to your knees

So who are you?
Yeah, who are you?
Yeah, who are you?
Yeah, who are you?'

[member="Silara Kuhn"]

Up until my thug is blown sky high luckily when the fool blew up his head was in the direction of the bounty. I've also got the video feed from my actual helmet watching the explosion.

Moth said:
[member="Silara Kuhn"]
Up until my thug is blown sky high luckily when the fool blew up his head was in the direction of the bounty. I've also got the video feed from my actual helmet watching the explosion.
Based on the irregularity present in the explosion, wherein it appears to surge up and around something - where there was no rock formation prior to provide a natural way to do such, it is apparent that there is no confirmed kill. For a reward for her death, there must be a confirmation made, either a video feed - live - of her corpse, or what remains of it, or her body sent in a box. Not that she needs to be dead, but that is what will be acceptable for a full reward.

For trying to do so, and evidently making her day worse, you will be rewarded with a million credits regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom