Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BOUNTY: Information on 'The Butcher of Mirial'

u1hJDU7.png

BOUNTY: INFORMATION LEADING TO THE CAPTURE AND/OR IDENTIFICATION OF 'THE BUTCHER OF MIRIAL', A WAR CRIMINAL.
REWARD: 50,000 TO 250,000 CREDITS AND HUNTING PERMITS FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS IN SITH-IMPERIAL SPACE.
ADDITIONAL INFO: FORCE USER/S, AFFILIATED TO THE SILVER JEDI ORDER, PURGED A LARGE PART OF MIRIAL'S CAPITAL CITY WITH A FORCE TECHNIQUE RESEMBLING A MASSIVE WALL OF LIGHT.
COMPLETE

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
More a question then anything, but was the wall of light not considered cannon since it took place after the ending date of the invasion thread?

[member="Vitor Avendahl"]

[member="Formorta"] It happened approximately half an hour *before* the thread ended.

And just because something happened after the thread was closed for judging doesn't necessarily make it non-canon. Just means it wouldn't have counted toward who won or lost. But this definitely happened before the 5pm est end time.

Formorta said:
More a question then anything, but was the wall of light not considered cannon since it took place after the ending date of the invasion thread?

ff3695cafc823af476763710b4109d5a.png

The post in question:
46b9070e5b531a593aadc2af83da9028.png

Even if the thread was supposed to be locked when the invasion ended, which it wasn't because these threads can continue after they are being judged, the post was made 45 minutes prior to the end of the invasion. Any post made after 5PM Eastern US time on October 20th, for this invasion, will simply no longer impact the final results of the invasion.

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
One moment was it a Wall of light or a Beam of light? Those are two different abilities with different purposes and the wordage is confusing since there are no Neti in the silvers to nearly dead and rooted to the planet and create the beam. While the wall of light there is only like two people in the whole of canon new and legends who were able to direct the dozen's of masters energies that were required to use it. If it was a wall shouldn't it be on all of the ones who did it instead of just one.

Either way this is an interesting development

[member="Formorta"]

All part of the pain of being Australian mate. It's pretty narcissistic to have all this site and its timezones run on Yankee time, rather than catch up with the world leaders in this sort of thing :p

I always find it a good idea to subtract a day whenever reading posts when these sorts of deadlines come up.

[[[Incoming Holonet Transmission: I am Xar Barca of the Bounty Hunter's Guild, Job accepted. Send all pertinent information to the attached holonet address.]]]​

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
Bounty Complete: Here

- Secured Identification of Arisa Yune as the 'Butcher of Mirial'.
- Secured Encrypted SJO Commlink Channels.
- Additional Information regarding prior SJO Operations that Jedi Knight Jairdain was currently in possession of at the time.

[member="Koda Fett"] Guess it aint first come first serve for the bounties around here. Just have some couresty in posting on the ad that you are going for the bounty so fellow writer such as myself don't waste his time.

[member="Vitor Avendahl"] Sorry that I could not have been as fast as a poster as Koda here, I also waiting for the outcome of the thread to be announced before i went and did an actual investigation.

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
On a OOC perspective, the thread was posted six hours before Xar Barca accepted the bounty which means it's totally valid. I don't think there's any need for a discussion. It's not bad sportsmanship, just efficiency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom