Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty hunters, mercenaries, smugglers, criminals!

Lara Zambrano

The Lost Princess.
[member="Corruck Kazen"] and [member=Meanken] Of course, you're both welcome! If you make a post in the thread I linked highlighting you're interested, once me and [member=lok jorunn] leave Nar Shaddaa and are in space in our current private thread (http://starwarsrp.net/topic/45200-the-lion-and-the-rabbit/) - I will tag you and anyone else who wants to join in and make their posts!

Any information as to why we're being hunted is in the first link, we haven't planned an 'ending' to this per say. Rather we have decided to let it flow, whether you succeed and capture us or we manage to outsmart and escape you will be solely down to the roleplay that we do. Any further questions don't be shy to send any of us a PM ^_^

Lara Zambrano

The Lost Princess.
[member="Malica Drezyan"] That's perfect then! We'd love to have you join us. If you can post a confirmation IC reply to the bounty thread in my first post, myself and Josh will tag you and the other when we are prepared OOC'ly for your arrival. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom