Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty: Connor Harrison

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] Oh this is going to be trouble..... ;)

I have been advised by [member="Jed Lonestar"] that his muse has taken a dive sadly at the moment, so I'm happy for this thread to continue as it seems to have stalled but something good can always come out of it and we can make things work either way.

[member="Braith Achlys"] They are when they join forces to become ultra-mecha Teddy Bears.

1333149623m_SPLASH.jpg

[member="Romeo Sin"] I don't even know where it's going now or who wants to be involved! The original thread seems to have died, but it's still there if anyone wants to make it active.

I don't think the entire Sanctum will be getting involved, as this is part of a story where Connor is trying to find [member="Keira Ticon"] who's been taken by [member="Dredge"] and [member="Saverok the Unleashed"] and the bounty is there to bring Connor to Dredge to settle old scores.

BUT Connor is also out willingly to find Dredge and any clue he can (hence he's at the city where he was last seen taking Kiera) to find Keira.

As this is the final outcome I need to move the story forward and finally get Keira out and defeat (temporarily) Dredge again to "save the heroine", anything here is unknown territory and will just play it out as it turns! Miss [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] turning up will be a spanner in the works for sure for Connor seeing what's happened to her!

It'll be like Connor Harrison: Civil War.

| [member="Jed Lonestar"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Maya Carrick"] | [member="Atiniir Starrider"] | [member="Karma Jayne"] |

Is the Ambush on Voss thread still alive? Or do we need to arrange another thread?

I've tagged everyone that posted in the Voss thread, if you're wondering why I'm tagging you.

| [member="Saverok the Unleashed"] |

Is this bounty still up?

[member="Vishka Vishkovski"] Well the thread IS active but as you can see people just stopped posting (1 LOA unfortunately).

Since this was a plot point to allow me and [member="Keira Ticon"] and [member="Dredge"] to finally unite and end their first of probably many encounters, I had to "skip" the bounty as it was going nowhere and so I am where I need to be.

BUT I'll always help other writers and try to make good stories so if you want to do something we can regarding this bounty, no problem for me unless you want to leave it a little longer to see what happens after?

Devil or Angel? You decide.
Mendacium said:
| [member="Jed Lonestar"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Maya Carrick"] | [member="Atiniir Starrider"] | [member="Karma Jayne"] |

Is the Ambush on Voss thread still alive? Or do we need to arrange another thread?

I've tagged everyone that posted in the Voss thread, if you're wondering why I'm tagging you.

| [member="Saverok the Unleashed"] |

Is this bounty still up?
Unfortunately we lost our 'leader' there, and my attempts to find a replacement have failed, so it's...stalled? Makes me very sad, was looking forward to it. If anyone else is going after [member="Connor Harrison"] I'd love to join in...

[member="Maya Carrick"] | [member="Atiniir Starrider"] | [member="Karma Jayne"] | [member="Saverok the Unleashed"]

The thread is active, so I mean if you want to carry on there we can and tweak it OR I can start a fresh thread and we can start again if anyone wants to write?

As I say the end result will be Connor finding his way to where [member="Dredge"] is - but how we get there is up to us.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom