Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty: Connor Harrison

[member="Saverok the Unleashed"] [member="Julian Valentine"] [member="Jed Lonestar"] [member="Davin Skirata"]

Hm. Didn't see this coming.

giphy.gif

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Your a Jedi...
I'm a Sith...
That's one hella lot of credits.

[member="Saverok the Unleashed"]

He might die.
I promise to try and not kill him
I'll push all the force into that Kylo Ren thing

[member="Davin Skirata"]
[member="Julian Valentine"]
[member="Jed Lonestar"]

I come with?
I'm sure that you'll need me.
I have power even you've never seen in a person.
Also, he's Jedi. He's a sworn enemy.

I also ask for a 30% cut.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

It could of all been so easy Connor, but no. You want to do things the hard way. Makin me take third parties and crap. I swear kids these days with their Walkmans and their Pokeman.

[member="Dredge"] You want to send little boys with their toys after me and hide behind a video screen? That's fine. I've got better things to do than respond to that.

You want me? You come find me yourself. And bring Keira.

Kisses.

[member="Julian Valentine"] [member="Jed Lonestar"] [member="Darth Novus"] [member="Davin Skirata"]

I think we have the makings of a real wolf pack here. Room for one more? My last attempt to take a bounty was a total mess so I'd really like to go for another!

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

I'll enjoy this... I think Novus has a small bone to pick with Thurion anyway. You may be my favorite Heavenshield, but not even that will protect you.

[member="Julian Valentine"]

Yeah well, last I heard, Heavenshield and Harrison are not your average Jedi Joe. You can take him force collared, kicking and screaming. All I want is 257000 credits.

[member="Atiniir Starrider"]

You wanna split this bounty five ways?

Basically, [member="Connor Harrison"] and [member="Thurion Heavenshield"], I wanna attempt to put my money where my mouth is. Thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom