Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty: Connor Harrison

[member="Darth Novus"]

That is still nearly 200,000 credits each mate, not to mention the bonus we can certainly request for taking down several members of the Silver Sanctum. I am sure the One Sith would pay us handsomely for such a prize. You call it a five-way split, I call it one heck of a paycheck and an assurance that we will not die going up against four Jedi. You want to be dead and rich, or possibly broke and humiliated, or alive and with four Silver Sanctum Jedi at your mercy?

[member="Julian Valentine"]

Get in my way aw poach my hunt, Valentine, ayn' ay may fawget about thay hunter's creed ayn' collec thay bounty on ya just out av spite

Connor Harrison said:
Hmm....so I'm getting a vision that it could be myself, Thurion Heavenshield and possibly Taeli Raaf up against these thugs with their pop-guns...?
Thugs run in first before the real fight begins. I can see it now. :D

uKp6vlU.gif

Well, what are we waiting for? Lets get a thread going! Oh, and I have a few things I want to mention, if that's all right. #1 is a question: Is the bounty hunter's creed still viable in this posting, as in, there aren't going to be any hunter on hunter firefights, and whoever gets to the target first wins? #2 Is just something I would like to ask of all of you. In the last bounty I went after, there was some private communication between the target and one of the hunters that me and another hunter were apparently not privy to where he was allowed to claim the bounty but me and the other hunter did not have a chance to voice our own opinions and plans. This led to hurt feelings, some heated words, and eventually I just had to drop the whole thing. I would like to ask that any OOC planning or communication in this bounty be both kept to a minimum, as the whole point is to IC'ly hunt the bounty, and, if necessary, be clear to everyone involved in the post, so we will know if a hunter is claiming the target or something like that. I am not trying to bash anyone or anything, I just really don't want to get into another shouting match because of poor communication. Thanks all.

[member="Atiniir Starrider"] [member="Jed Lonestar"] [member="Julian Valentine"] [member="Saverok the Unleashed"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Taeli Raaf"]

As this is the first time I've had a bounty on my head, I'm new to this whole "process", but I do this for fun, and that's what it will always be - fun and enjoyable to read and write.

If someone needs to drop out for IC/OOC reasons, so be it - I'd never hold them to anything.

Likewise, any personal motivations or developments that need to happen are welcome as it's not just about 1 person.

As long as we all get a little say in the outcome of our characters, and not feel railroaded into anything or pressured, we can all reach a nice agreement if it comes to it for a great outcome and even room for future interaction.

If you want to hunt and investigate, good luck!

[member="Atiniir Starrider"]

I understand where you are coming from.

[member="Julian Valentine"] has set precedence in how bounty hunting should be portrayed on this site. Where there is one ore multiple pre threads where he is actually hunting and investigating his target before the actual confrontation takes place.

OOC planning takes place out of respect for the targeted writer for ultimately its his choice if he gets taken or not.

Now for the bounty hunter creed, I say since there are multiple hunters that are going to be more then likely competing against each other for this mark..... probably the creed may be forfeit. In realism The Guild's grandmaster would settle such by either forcing the hunters to work with each other or awarding the hunt to the person he believes can get the job done.

So lets make this a competition. I have offered Conner that we do this ambush in a SSC Dominion and pretty much see who succeeds.

[member="Jed Lonestar"]
May the best hunter win. I'm for it. It'll be like the Great Hunt, except with one target and hopefully no one dies. Also I have nothing against OOC planning, I just want it to be in plain view so everyone knows what is going on and can post accordingly.

[member="Atiniir Starrider"] this many violent folks after one target who has a posse of hawt Jedi. Be lucky if someone doesn't die!

If anyone is wondering what [member="Connor Harrison"] did to deserve this bounty, he beat Dredge. And as you know Dredge has a huge ego so until he bests him or destroys everything he loves, it will never end.

Also Connor, baby. Few rules about me.

1: If you don't put on a show and have fun with it, what's the point?

2: Never fight someone you don't have to when kidnapping their friends works just as well.

3: I'm amazing

So unless you want Keira to spend the next few years in my care (which I don't think you do) simply give yourself up to one of these fine ladies or gentlemen. Hell, bring a friend. There's room for everyone on this pain train.

My OOC aim, if I can see a direction for this to benefit IC logic, is that Connor will ultimately give himself up to ONE hunter to be taken to Dredge which will be made clear, in the sole attempt at finding Keira and freeing her.

What he suffers during and after that, who knows, but that's what I can offer to work on for a logical story idea.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom