Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*boops everyone on the nose*

Karlie Lynn Destat

Conspiracy Theorist and Investigator (IBI)
Oh.... my.... GOD!
No way! No frakn' way! Shery! :D

Do you know how long I've searched to find out what the heck happened to you? Everywhere! Well, when yuku was still somewhat viable. Descension just like disappeared a long time ago with you! Asked a lot of writers as to what happened to you. Didn't get any real answers.
Well, except here. I mean..here you are!

Wow...you've been MIA for so long I forgot how long exactly. Anyway, this is my sub account of Marina DeVoe. I know you remember her too, from CoH.
I've not yet converted this chary's bio on over to here yet. But soon. and I'm keeping her almost the same and as an Imp.

Now don't you go dissapearing on me again...hear? [member="Scherezade deWinter"] :)

[member="Karlie Lynn Destat"] !!! *screams and glomps and licks*

I had no idea :3 But I haven't done anything yuku-related since 2013-2014, so at least that long :D Descension moved to its own host and it's still there for online archive purposes (I can link you if you want, but it's pretty much dead in terms of activity).

And yes, I remember you :D Even the Karlie name. Do you use discord? I'm on there as Nessarose#5498 <3

Karlie Lynn Destat

Conspiracy Theorist and Investigator (IBI)
[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

No, I don't use discord...only PMs and private email, which I'll PM you with.
And yes, PM me the link to Descension.
I too took a sabbatical for nearly two years i think and just started writing here again back in Dec. Was so easy to get back into character and have had fun ever since. Now it'll be a blast if we do something here, as our characters were too set to really cross.

I'll check out your current faction (Confederacy)on here, and see if we can do something. Currently Marina is in FWC (The Free World Coalition) and this one is still up in the air. Like I said I would wish for Karlie to get back in some kind of bureau.
So happy I finally ran into you again. :)

[member="Karlie Lynn Destat"] Haha, me too <3 I've sent you the email :D

And yusss. I'm not planning on characters other than Scherezade at the moment (though I've used Shery to bring her in), but she's awesome and cute! I joined the confederacy mostly due to OOC reasons (they have awesome people), but I'm open to RPing with just about anybody once I have a few more posts down with Scherezade to see what she's like beyind just awesome and cute :)

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Yup, still me. this is my main account and one that I'm currently writing as.
Marina's an intern to the Queen of Alderaan, as she is a Duke's daughter. She just got that position, as she were slumming out there seeing the galaxy before committing to duties of the court. And at the same time still going off exploring on her free time...etc... you know, infinite writing opportunities.

All that means is that there is a very good chance of interactions with your faction and you of course. Haven't had the chance yet to check out the Confederacy, but no doubt the FWC will be interacting with your faction one way or another...negotiations, treaties..etc and I'll be there. :)

Like I said, I'm new here and do plan on slowly bringing my favorite characters on here. It's just a matter of time and tweaking bios to fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom