Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boldly They Rode and Well [OP vs Fringe on Kayri]

Smirking at him as her hand was badly wounded but not cut completely off she sneered at him "I'll die before I return to the fringes..." she said coldly to him "You may take my life but you will never take my dignity or freedom" she spoke as she went to stand "we'll meet again... hopefully then I will defeat you" she said as she swallowed hard from the pain and winced from her wounds.

Rising she weakly got to her feet in a pain filled haze and nodded to him and sprinted off to find a medic so her wounds could be treated, yet her hand most likely would not be able to be saved since it was literally cut halfway through the bone and severely damaged.

@[member="Penumbra"]

(Nice battle, I actually thought the whip was an actual whip and not one made of energy for some odd reason... thanks for the entertainment buddy, oh and maybe we can have a new thread going later on to see about a new battle or something. :) )

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
“I was not aware you had a price tag coming with you, thought only working girls had that.. oh.” instead of finishing his sentence, he just winked at her as his lightsabre starting dancing in front of him. Deflecting the upcoming shots back to her. Tutaminis, a power true Masters could use to direct the flow of the energy anywhere they liked. His master would have been able to just catch the shots with her bare hands and do whatever she liked with the energy. But Jared was not close to that mastery, yet he had been praised with his quick learning of the technique.

While he was not able to use the skill as well as he should have been, there was one thing that he could do: siphoning off energy of said shots and use them to his advantage. After deflecting the shots, he quickly raised his hands, palms facing the woman in front of him. Then he directed the absorbed energy through his hands and pushed with the Force. The blast would be focused on the two sides of the red head, if she tried to dodge the shots that were coming from her she would be hit by the Push. And if she decided to stay in the line of fire? She would find out that, while a lot of the energy of the shots were lost, but that it would still hurt like crazy.

@[member="Ventasia Terana"]​

OBJECTIVE TWO: PUSH OMEGA TROOPS OUT OF THE STARPORT

Rolland was shot to crap and stabbed but that wouldn't stop the monster that was the Czar, he wouldn't rest until every omega soldier in this starport was dead or fleeing. "Overlord, this is Czar Zero Two. Unleash the Kraken on my green smoke over." at those words a small smile would of lite up on Rolland's face if he wasn't a complete sociopath devoid of feeling or emotion. He had gotten angry earlier in his fight with Noah, but that wouldn't happen again. Walking over to a small outdoor cafe Rolland threw a grenade and it burst with a fog of green smoke. Rolland was personally going to drive his boot up the omega protectorate's collective asses and this tool was going to help him do it. Being called a pipe dream of needles and drugs was something he didn't appreciate, and he was about to show what exactly a pipe dream could do to them. Now was the time to strike as their heroes fell one by one, it was time to launch the counter attack.

A minute or two passed and the same transport that had brought him into the fray was now unloading a rather large metal crate and two back packs onto the deck of the cafe patio. Rolland grabbed his rifle and sword and threw it back onto the transport, he wouldn't need them for what was in store for the protectorate. The transport took off and the men left for when they would be needed again. Moving to the back packs rolland grabbed them and slung one against each shoulder. They were heavy but through augmentation Rolland was strong and could lift almost three times his body weight. Grabbing the box he picked it up by the handles and went back into the starport. "Package received." he said into his comm unit. He was going to rain death on these people and wouldn't stop there, the protectorate was weak and feeble. They needed to be shown their place in the galaxy and Rolland was happy to be that person to show them what they were worth.

Once inside he found a small fortification where fringe troops had set up in defense of the oncoming troops. The fortification was nothing more than a few hover carts and kiosks banded together to make a line against the incoming waves of troops. Moving towards the troops with a thud as he walked the Czar looked down at the small men his skull glaring at them, they would dare shoot knowing he was a friendly and after watching him choke slam Noah Corek into the dirt. "Out of my way." he said moving up to the edge of the fortification they quickly moved and Rolland set down the box with a thud. It was time to unleash the beast. Opening the box the weapon was now revealed, the kraken M1 gatling slug thrower. The men at this fortification had a heavy automatic blaster rifle but nothing like this, this weapon could destroy heavily armored infantry and chew through the hull of a lightly armored vehicle. It came in two pieces a tripod and the weapon itself, removing the contents the czar closed the box and planted the tripod on top of it. Shortly after he mounted the weapon and grabbed a nearby back pack filled with twenty thousand rounds. It wouldn't last very long since the kraken fired over one thousand seven hundred rounds per minute and would serve its purpose of driving troops out. Loading the rounds into the feeding system he switched the weapon off of safe and was ready to rock.

Standing up the czar grabbed the weapon and began to fire sheer automatic fire at the incoming troops shredding them into nothing more then pink mist, he kept at it for a minute or two firing down death and destruction, but the enemy was suppressed. Now was time to launch a counter attack and take the enemy head on to drive them out. Pulling a fringe soldier up he grabbed him and lifted him up by the collar until his face was met by the skull plastered on Rolland's helmet. "This is the kraken M1 weapon system, you aim right. I'm going left, and if I see you aim at me I will come back here and end everything you love before saving you for last." Rolland made his point across and set the man down before sending him to mount the kraken suppressing troops on the right side. Walking over to the edge of the fortification Rolland spotted a rather interesting looking knife on the floor. It had a gold handle with a red tassel on the end of it. The blade itself was rather nice, it would serve its purpose. "Mine." Rolland said coldly as he picked it up. Grabbing his pistol from the holster he held the knife in one hand the pistol in the other before running forward and jumping over the fringe defense. Running forward he aimed his pistol at incoming troops on the left and fired dropping a few of them in the squad before he got up close and personal with his new knife, Rolland shadow was seen hacking and slashing away before omega troops blood found it's way onto the walls in a nasty brutal splatter.

(OOC: Sorry folks, but gotta get this done and this seems to be stalling)

Sprinting from Zaiden she rushes off to find a medic but realizes she has a comm unit on her person and stops to catch a breath "Command, this is agent fontana" she spoke as she was losing too much blood "Requesting MediVac..I lost...lost..." she said as she started to lose consciousness.

@[member="Nyos Val"]

Matreya

(Lol good battle.)

Zaiden watched the young woman race off, and instantly moved to follow. "Isis.." But decided against it, returning back underground. Once below he sighed, the damned woman had made it freezing! So using another slight portion of his gathered energy, Zaiden created friction in the air molecules over his palm, instantly creating a small fire that hovered above his hand. Warmth began to slowly creep to all sides of the room.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Neskar A'toll

Hail to the King, baby
War. War... changes. Maybe. I've never seen it change, just people killing each other, but that's quite contrary to some, I assume. With an almost lazy swagger, Neskar strolled across the battle-field, occasionally taking pot-shots with that D-56 rifle that handily splurged out a nice amount of slugs into the flesh of the mere mortals that came across him. Or so the advert said. It did the job well enough, he mused, as he blasted away a near-dead Protectorate Marine, struggling to crawl away from him. He was bloody all over, yet the slug still managed to make a nasty mess of him. The leg of his beskar'gam was coated in crimson blood, and Neskar frowned. Where to find a washing machine on this planet? The Star-Port, he noted, was under quite a heavy assault. The area he was in, was empty. Thanks to himself, he smiled, without a hint of humbleness. The wounded still counted. They were nothing, even if screaming and without a limb. They'd just come back, and in greater numbers. Something something about Tuskens... The way was open, and he deemed to take it upon himself to aid with the assault on the Star-Port. It was his job, to kill as many of these Protectorate people as he was able to. And killing, why, was his job. With the efficiency of a cut-throat razor, Neskar treaded without a care in the galaxy towards the star-port, whistling a dainty tune.

Nyos feigned his attack, diving past his opponent, snatching his bag from the ground and sprinting away from the area. His comm had chirped, it was from his vessel, the "Phoebus", the crew had reported a Med-Evac of a fellow Protector. He raced at top speed for the reported location, seeing a woman he knew only by name collapse to the ground. @[member="Isis Fontana"]. She was in bad shape, and Nyos called for his ship to make an emergency pickup. He went to pick her up as the ship landed, carrying her inside, the hatch closed and he laid her on the operating table. MD-13 rolled over and began a preliminary analysis of her wounds. Her hand was obviously lost and would need a replacement. Lucky for her, she was in the right place.

Her wounds were bad as she had deep cuts on her arms, face and legs and her hand was cut almost entirely in half.. as she remained fighting to stay awake she looked up and seen someone standing above her and swallowed hard as she was taken aboard a ship..she lost too much blood so she was out of it.

@[member="Nyos Val"]

Rebellious Vanguard
Deflected bolts? Now that was something she hadn't taken into account. Which was proof that she needed to relax and regain her calm train of thought. If there was ever a time to start being level headed again, it was definitely now.

Just before the bolts could reach her, Ventasia leaped into the air at an angle, the force augmenting her jump before rolling forward. As much as it sucked, the re-directed bolt just caught the tip of her foot before she could clear the path. It was pure luck, as another second and she wouldn't have been able to escape the blast at all. She completed the mid-air roll as she cleared his head, landing squarely on her feet behind him. Quickly, she turned and pivoted to face him. Arm thrusting out and palm open, she fired a shockwave with the intent of sending him flying back, Probably with more force than was needed, but that was sort of her style. She was destructive in every sense of the word, and so was her attack.

@[member="Jared Ovmar"]

Nyos turned on his 'Medic' switch and went to work...I need an I.V. drip, prep for surgery, we're going to need to take the hand if we are to save her. 13 I need you to grab a replacement hand from the locker.... Affirmative...This one sir?...Perfect, alright, Pilot take us to low orbit!

Nyos and MD-13 worked extensively on the hand, amputating, cauterizing the edges of the limb to make a more flush surface between flesh and metal. The rest of the medical team worked on her other cuts and burns and bruises. Everyone running like a clock, well oiled and efficient.

MD-13 was threading the wires and tendons together and attaching nerves to housing control units to establish movement. Nyos was screwing the hand onto a base that had been attached over the stub of her former hand. Making last minute adjustments, Nyos looked to 13 in approval of a successful replacement. Moving over to the control console, Nyos activated the internal Matrix of the hand, and a small light on the base showed the limb's power being activated. It began to twitch as it acclimated to its new hosts nervous system. Finally settling to a normal resting position, the other team had completed preliminary care and had stabilized her. Plunging a flow of Bacta into the IV drip, mixed with a small dose of adrenaline, she should wake in a few minutes with a slight headache and a very tender and sore arm. (I'm guessing your primary hand: the Right Hand?)

Nyos placed her arm across her chest and bandaged it around her shoulder with a sling. He left a glass of water on the side table and began to clean up the blood, bandages, and implements. The limb was the same as that of Nyos' own. His cyber-limbs were top notch and with proper maintenance, Isis' would do just fine for her.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

(Yes, the right hand and thanks)

Waking up moments later she saw through a brutal haze of confusion, looking up she had a slight headache and no longer had feeling in her primary hand..which was weird because she thought it was all a nightmare, now she is forced to revel in her own failures.

Sitting up and looking at the bandages and her prosthetic she smirked and swallowed hard as she seen what she had been forced to become, she felt her heart ice over and her soul grow dark..she no longer was the jedi she had clung to all those years, no longer the princess that wanted to see her people to safety..she now was more dark, now was bloodied, shattered and broken.

Isis Fontana is no more, Dark Isis is alive... Looking to the Medic she smirked and took the water and gulped it down and then got out of the bed "Thanks Doctor" she said with serious aggression "are we done?" she asked.

@[member="Nyos Val"]

Nyos wiped his brow of sweat, Yes miss, you should be ready to go back out there in a few minutes, first I would like to run a diagnostics check to ensure the complete merger with your nervous system. If you would unwrap your arm and hold your hand out palm down, I want to test the articulation.
MD-13 brought over a tool with a small pin-point, used for activating the joints to test range of motion. Nyos took the tool and held his metal hand out, waiting for @[member="Isis Fontana"] to place hers in his.

Doing as he instructed she violently tore the bandages off her fake hand and held it out palm down while allowing him to make sure it is the perfect fit, it's sight caused Isis to grow more emotionally immune and the fact she now has no more use of the force through it only boiled in her system.. darkness consumes all eventually.

Swallowing hard she looked to the doctor and smiled at him confidently as she waited patiently.

@[member="Nyos Val"]

Nyos went about poking and checking connecting pieces. Satisfied with his work, Nyos gave the tool back to 13.

Alright @[member="Isis Fontana"], your new hand is made up of a special alloy from Tungsten, Titanium, and Pyronium. Tungsten has a very high boiling point, making it slightly resistant to blaster fire, maybe a few shots. It's also a great electrical conductor of electricity, meaning the power output is very high, around 0-80% in four seconds. The Titanium is an extremely strong and resistant metal, giving your grip some extra strength and durability. The Pyronium is my favorite, it has the ability to absorb energy, and when it does, it moves through all of the colors in the spectrum. Each color represents a different energy wave or field. There is an internal matrix that stores the energy, its absorptive properties haven't been exceeded yet, meaning you may be able to disrupt a lightsaber by interrupting its current and absorb the energy in its crystal, effectively draining it. It's very useful. Now go and play nice with the others.

Nyos gave a polite smile as the ship descended to the surface of the planet. He stepped out after her and sent his ship to aid others.

Hearing his information of the arm she smirked even more and walked from the ship and back to normal civilation, it wasn't far to go but it was enough distance for her to clear her thoughts and continue her transformation... it would be the end of her jedi ways and the start of a new era for her.

Ever since she left the Jedi Order a little piece of her clung to her training and a piece of her begged to return, but not any longer... her life is now concentrated on the destruction of her enemies, no longer is she the princess of vortusa... no longer does she cling to hope and justice, now she is an agent of darkness....for it consumes all eventually.

Walking back to the fore front of the battle field she grabs her gas mask from her pockets and places it over her face to add to who she is now..Dark Isis..her new opponent will show himself, and from there her heart will forever be lost, and her soul will no longer be present.

Objective 1- Space
Placing his helmet upon his crown, Miles sat in the cockpit of his OS-G1 going over the pre-flight checks. His squadron was tagged as Noble Squadron. After finishing his check he commed the others of his completion of the pre-flight.

Noble-One ready...the rest of the squadron echoed their responses. Ten fighters in all, Noble was cleared for take off. He radioed up to the commander of the Omega Fleet, @[member="Ayden Cater"]...

This is Sergeant Miles Varden of Noble Squadron. What is our mission and target Sir?

Nyos walked with @[member="Isis Fontana"], she seemed different after the ordeal, a little colder. It became more apparent after she put on a mask, but Nyos didn't judge. He was the same, cold like the metal that covered most of his body. He placed on his own mask, chuckled under his breath, and drew his vibrosword. The pair walking across the battlefield must've looked very intimidating. Nyos knew Isis was a Force User, so any on the Fringe side must've felt her presence approaching, and in his mind, it scared him to think of what the two looked like moving towards the Fringe lines not phased by the firefights going on above and around them. Very foreboding for the Fringe Nyos thought.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
SPACE
OBJECTIVE: TRYTOGETAWAYOHCRAPWHYME

It had taken a bit, but Jak had eventually taken over the ship. Granted, he had had to stage a fairly elaborate ambush, but soon after, most of the crew lay stranded in space in an escape pod. While Jak was against them, that didn't mean he had to be heartless to his former employers. After all, he would want the same treatment - not like he'd get it.

So here he was, a whole ship to himself. Unfortunately for him, he had two very big problems right now. One was that the ship had missed its marked call-in, and his voice wasn't fooling anybody aboard the Omega Protectorate ships. The other problem was that his ship had Omega Protectorate markings out the wazoo, and the LoTF craft weren't having any of his "I captured an enemy ship" crap.

So there he was, trapped between a rock and a hard place, with flak, turbolaser fire and all manners of junk flying his way, and him in a not-exactly-maneuverable ship. His only choice? Escape to deep space, and get repairs somewhere else.

But first he had to get out of the planet's gravity well. And to do that, he had to travel right in between two cruisers, a dreadnaught, and a capital ship all exchanging broadsides.

Ohhhh.... crudnuggets.

@[member="Ayden Cater"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@EVERYONE

OOC/ @[member="Ayden Cater"] and I want to thank you for a solid invasion. We're going to let this keep going until the end of the month, and that's when we'll take a look at who won. Finish the fights you're already in, but don't feel the need to start anything new or huge.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
A wary smile danced on his lips, he had not expected her capable of augmenting her jump at that strength, regardless when she did it he was ready for any high jinx she would throw at him. Quickly he turned around to face her again and notice her hand coming up, instinctively he raised his own palm in her direction and pushed feeling a clear barrier between the two as their Force Pushes met each other. She was strong he had to give her that, most people would crumble the moment he hit them with one of his pushes but not this one. He wondered how long she would be able to hold out, might be she had some surprised to him yet.

Fact stayed that Jared did not like to play fair or honorable, he just wanted to win. As such his eyes scanned the battlefield for an advantage, which he quickly found in the sandy underfloor. His free hand moved almost lazily, as he flicked his wrist sending the sand in the general direction of his opponents head. He had never said he was a fighter with ethics. The sand would not do a lot of damage if it reached her, it was merely a diversion. If she tried to evade it, he might have an entrance to overpower her Force Push and if she did not try to dodge the sand? Well he hoped for her she had invested some training in Sense, fighting blind was never a happy endeavor.

(OOC: As always, if you have any issues with my posts PM me and we can work it out.)

@[member="Ventasia Terana"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom