Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoiler Boba Fett Episode 2 | Lots of Spoilers

Really loved the episode a lot, thought it was amazing.

But...

The best part

uhDSB1m.png

Black Krrsantan is literally the coolest.

Literally day and night difference between this and the borefest that was episode 1. I was completely entranced the whole way through!

And that Wookiee is an absolute SPECIMEN to behold! Wow! What a terrifying creature!

Also, I feel so bad for those poor Hutt carriers! I love the subtle detail of like the thing creaking under the weight of those Hutts!

Best Episode holy cow. I was freaking out "That's a wookiee! It has armor!"

Very glad to see sign language return for Tuskens

Gaffi sticks! Wonder if it's a feasible real world weapon?

Black Krrsantan had been introduced well, not some overt cameo of 'see, remember him' and I'm sure a lot of the more casual viewers/fans of the series are entirely unfamiliar with their EU history (if even EU at this rate, unsure if created post-Disney). I love the dive on Tusken Raider lore as of late, too; to see them as more than Dune Sea Bandits is much cooler, and their culture is awesome. Probably see some more Tuskens on the board soon because of it. Do wish we see more of the current events, but I feel as if the stage has been set for the next episode to delve into that more. The Twins are great, love me some Hutts.

Gaffi sticks! Wonder if it's a feasible real world weapon?
It is! But in the real world, it lacks the blade at the bottom. Called a Totokia, a Fijian weapon.

Excellent episode, I hope they carry it all the way. Loved the further expansion of Tuskan Lore, at least on TV. I hope this becoming more of common theme, exploring the lesser known or not fully understood cultures.

PYKES!!!!

This episode was amazing. Got to see the cool looking Ithorian from the trailer, the Hutts that are starting to move it, Black Krrsantan, spice being transported on Tatooine, and more Tusken culture.

But yeah, my favorite part by far was the Pykes. I think those guys are so freaking cool.

I sat in complete awe of this episode. Far better than the first, and now I fear I'm hooked!!!

Loved the Wookie!!!! Loved the Lore / Culture enhancement of the Tuskens. Loved the whole damn episode. This makes up for all my bad mouthing of the first episode.

Iris Arani Iris Arani
I'm with you, thoroughly considering creating a Tusken too, especially with the new threads they sport on the show!

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
I really enjoyed this episode, more so than the first.

I like how the Tusken chieftain explained that this particular group of Tuskens is more peaceful, more aligned with the desert/nature and being less hostile. It plays into the overall acceptance of the tribe, I think, since the other Tuskens are more raiders and hostile - according to the explanation. Makes for an interesting take on the dynamic, while also humanizing them beyond just 'we attack now!', like Tuskens have been represented in the past.

Although, when they were doing the acceptance dance at the end, I couldn't help but think 'they aren't moving single file, hiding their numbers!' - but I jest.

Enjoying the expansion of their lore and getting to know these peaceful Tuskens.

Also, seeing Black Krrsantan in live action was amazing, especially since I've been a fan of the character since his creation/introduction. I always get giddy when I run into him in the Outer Rim board game, too. Funnily enough, I had created a Wookiee bounty hunter a while ago, which used his likeness... and now that there's some actual live action of him, I might revisit that character, perhaps (once the embargo is over for spoilers).

Did anyone else get weird Lannister vibes from those Hutts? Just me?

Also, not sure if I was the only one, probably was, but I got some serious Lawrence of Arabia vibes from the train, the robing up sequence etc. Not a direct comparison, but I did get something of a feel of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom