Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Blood Ties [Ingrid L'lerim]

Caedyn Arenais

C
Chasin City,
Capital City of Commenor.
Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Er6tw3E.png

Two weeks had passed since Yurb had been massacred by the Invasion of the Bryn'adul, and in the time since life on Commenor had felt much heavier on the heart for all that Caedyn Arenais had seen and experienced during the horrific ordeal with his Padawan, Kyra Perl Kyra Perl having fought alongside him. From the outside perspective, the Jedi were known to be warriors of the light, vigils against tyrants and oppressors looking to bring harm upon the Galaxy...-Yet for those who lived the life and walked the Jedi Path, nothing of what they did for the sake of others was easy and in every day came new challenges and consequences for even the smallest mistakes where their work in the field was concerned.

Today however was a day that Caedyn had taken on leave, a much needed mental health day for the sake of wanting to pretend that he had the pleasure of civilian life and being able to spend some time without feeling the weight of worlds falling upon his shoulders. The notion was all well and good in his head, as much of a farce dream as it was; Caedyn couldn't so easily just dismiss the responsibilities and obligations that came with his duty to the Order of the Silver Jedi, to the Force and to Galactic Society. Still, he had left his Padawan to the care and safety of the Silver Academy while he in turn wandered the streets of Chasin City trying to remember what the Capital felt and looked like back when he was growing up and his parents were still the leading Monarchy over the Systems Alliance.

Commenor was his Homeworld by birth, brought into the Galaxy only seconds before his Twin Sister Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun . Their Parents Kay and Veiere Arenais had established the Commenor Systems Alliance as King and Queen, Veiere having been an experienced and easily recognized Jedi Master while Kay had been a former Senator within the Galactic Republic and a well known Political Figure in the Galaxy who back then helped to pave the way for democracy and peace alongside her Husband. Together, they had been an easily admired team whom walked with integrity wherever they could best manage it. Today however, Chasin City looked like a very different place. Still his Home and always holding a place in his heart, yet his Family was here no longer and their father had since fallen at the hands of Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis during the battle of Bimmisaari.

As the Jedi Knight wandered down into the market district, he slowed to a reluctant halt and took a moment to recall upon the day that the Sith Empire had invaded. The first time he had been forced to take a life in order to protect himself and Asaraa Vaashe Asaraa Vaashe as they fled for an escape before the Emperor could successfully occupy the small Trade World...

Ingrid L’lerim
The Red Witch; Emperor's hand; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard
Iad7ikp.png
Equipment: Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | Holographic disguise matrix | G1 OmniLink | Actual look: link | dress/cloth
Tag: Caedyn Arenais
dRUm20K.png

Today was not really average for Ingrid, it was not uncommon for her to be so deep in an enemy territory. Provided that the TSE was not considered hostile. But it was time to harass the Rebels, if the Empire failed from the inside, then with external pressure. And it was great that they already knew the identity of @Loreena Arenalis. From then on, it was not difficult to know who her relatives were. That's how Ingrid found Caedyn, it was time to talk to the brother of the Face of the rebellion. And later with their mother, if it goes on like this, sooner or later she will blackmail the entire House Arenais.

Well, but the lives of the nobles were just like that. If someone looked at this side of things, but now it was more than that. Of course, Ingrid was not prepared to blackmail Caedyn on behalf of the Eternal Empire, just warn anonymously that it will be a problem if he didn't take care, that is, his twin sister won't be more careful. It would have been enough for the young man to warn his sister and possibly Loreena to get out of the rebellion, with that, too, the Eternal Empire wins.

As Ingrid loved to visit foreign worlds as a tourist - though she hasn’t had many opportunities to do so since she’s not just working as a simple spy - so she even looked at the city for herself for the first two days. Meanwhile she also learned from her spies where Caedyn was going, so she knew exactly where the man was. Of course, she hid her presence in the Force, so she seemed like an average person and not a Force-sensitive or user. As she could not know how much she would know her in his original form here, so she took a different look with using technology.

The market district; now she could shop at this planet as a completely average person. Since she was there for the sweets, she also bought from the local specialties and tasted them. Let the Force lead her to where she had to go, although the Jedi Knight was carefully watched at her request. So it was not difficult to know where he was, when she also came near him, she sent away her agent who was watching Caedyn. From then on she took over the role of observer.

Meanwhile Ingrid walked closer and closer to the Jedi, in the hands of the things she bought, some clothes, scarves, and souvenirs. In addition, there were even the sweets and a paper cup of coffee. While she was walking like this she pretended to be looking for something in her bag, of course all this while walking, Yet when else? She did all this until he "accidentally" collided with the man, or if the man were to get out of her way, she would also "completely accidentally" intend to stumble and start falling with a loud surprised and startled scream.

wUV8259.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Caedyn Arenais

C
"Walk softly; for the world you travel, is a world shared by many".
No single world appeared the same, at-least not to the eyes that carried the many differences and perspectives of the individuals who stepped forth upon the land. Whether Commenor or Coruscant, every life present walked with their own interpretations, their ideologies and their beliefs that were often vastly different from Caedyn's own. This was no less the same between himself and Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun , than any other that wandered the market district of Chasin City looking for wares or to spend their hard earned cred's.

Lori had been away from Commenor for quite some time now, and much alike their Mother, she seemed to want to find a life for herself away from the history their family shared with the Trade World, now the Capital World of the Order of the Silver Jedi. His Sister had never been the Jedi type, although she had tried to train with their father, Lori hadn't taken to the structure of the Order or the hierarchy and rules of Temple life. For Caedyn, a life in the Order and through learning of the Force had given him direction and purpose, but for his Sister? The older they had grown, the more of a wildcard she had seemed to Caedyn, knowing not what his Twin wished for in life nor where she would end up from day to day.

He on the other hand was a Jedi Knight and had kept close to the Homeworld they had grown up upon. Their former manor had been destroyed during the former Invasion of the Empire, and the new Estate of House Arenais had been reconstructed under private contract, a location hidden from public knowledge due to his Mother's want to avoid any political scandal or damage their family name through some form of connection to the former Commenor Systems Alliance. Having helped to finance the Jedi Academy on Commenor however, House Arenais was still a present and well known name in Silver Space, let alone this specific planet he adored so much...-Naturally, he should have known that this would come back to bite him somehow.

"Omphf" the air was lost from him as the woman and he collided, she having appeared seemingly out of nowhere and while not carrying the strength to put him down, startled him greatly in the shock of the moment. "Oh Grife, I'm sorry!" he quickly apologized, apparently more concerned with Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim 's well-being as he moved to her side without a second thought, "Are you alright?" he asked. How embarrassing; walking into a complete stranger like a blind idiot.

Sarisa Varos (Ingrid L’lerim)
Iad7ikp.png
Equipment: Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | Holographic disguise matrix | G1 OmniLink | Actual look: link | dress/cloth
dRUm20K.png

She managed to execute the first plan, that is, collided with Caedyn. She voiced her surprise. Her bag - with the things she bought here - and the coffee also fell out of her hand along with the sweets and everything landed on the ground. The coffee poured out, the sweets scattered on the ground, only the bag avoided to land in the spilled coffee and remain intact. Confused and frightened, she tried to get after her things, but without Force she had no chance.

”Oh no!” she said, almost crying.

She did not use her own voice for the disguise; it was different, now a kind, higher, soft-sounding sound was given to her originally deeper and stricter voice. With this sound, seduction would have been more difficult, it is good that she had no such intention today. After that she squatted down and tried to save what could be saved, not with much success. Then she also heard the man's voice, she looked up slightly with teary green eyes, to her dark skin and hair, the green eyes easily looked quite giant. There was still surprise and fright on her face after the former incident.

”Y-yes, I think and you? I'm so sorry I didn't notice you.” she said apologetically.

She looked at the man in confusion as she stood up from the ground, she tried to see if the man's dress was full of coffee. She fiddled with her hair in confusion before straightening it behind her pointed ears. She held the strap of her bag with both hands and bit her lower lip in confusion. Maybe if she looked like that when she was twenty or so. As her gaze reached Caedyn's face, her eyes widened as if lightning had struck her. There was a feeling of relief on her face as well, and she opened her mouth a little.

”It may sound very commonplace, but you look very, very similar to one of my friends... who's called Lori… Loreena.” she said with surprise and admiration in her voice.

wUV8259.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Caedyn Arenais

C
Caedyn felt terribly embarrassed that he'd not been watching where he was walking, the fall could have easily been avoided and so moved to crouch down and help her gather the belongings that had scattered across the ground. "Don't worry about it, it's not your fault, I wasn't paying attention" Caedyn replied softly, trying to reassure the woman with a wary smile, "Sorry about that. My head was elsewhere I guess" he apologized, shaking his head slowly in bemusement of himself. There had been so much going on lately and many of their people were still recovering from the invasion of Yurb and the battle against the Bryn'adul that Caedyn had neglected to keep his mind in the moment.

As they got back to their feet and he offered what little of her belongings she hadn't collected herself, his attire would be plainly noticeable to her now that they had the pause and attention upon one another. Dressed in his Je'daii Attire, his robes were a mix of dull grey, brown and blue, while the robe that draped from his shoulders was that of a darker, deeper blue. It wasn't the standard set of apparel offered by the Order of the Silver Jedi yet the attire was much more sentimental and custom made for Caedyn from years back, maintained by his own hand.

"Loreena Arenais?" He asked quietly, also sounding intrigued and a little surprised. The Arenais name was a well known one on Commenor for the history and influence that his Parents leadership of the world had carried. Years of democratic and integral ruling, affecting millions of peoples from various surrounding planets before the sector was brought under the Silver Jedi's custodianship. For many on Commenor, there was still no small amount of suspicion and contempt against his family name for the mistakes they had made in the past, not all of which were made intentionally or of their own volition.

"Yes. I'm her brother, Caedyn" He introduced himself, wondering where and how the two had met and what had brought her to Commenor. Was his Sister finally back home, Caedyn hadn't thought to check since the night of the homecoming and friendly gathering that all but his Sister had shown up for. "Is she here on Commenor with you, or...?".

Iad7ikp.png
dRUm20K.png

”No, it's not your fault, I can be clumsy enough. I could learn not to do more than one thing at a time, it will always be a disaster.” she said, blushing. ”I'm glad you weren't hurt.”

She smiled a little shyly at the apology. The way she looked through the man the Jedi clothing was quite unusual for her, she doesn't see that often. She did not move in such social circles, and she hadn't moved before, when she was just a CIS spy and agent. Anyway she wore a simple black dress and a comfortable flat-soled shoe, she was still tall enough, and didn't want to stand out from the crowd.

For the time being, the young man looked quite different from his twin sister, that was her first impression. Of course the woman was aware that she might be wrong, but this rarely happens. Sarisa's eyes widened as Caedyn asked Lori's full name, she finally nodded and even spoke in some disbelief.

”Yes, she is! Maybe you know her?” she asked with some excitement and surprise in her voice.

An even greater amazement sat on her face as Caedyn introduced himself, she even opened her mouth in surprise, but when she realized this, she tried to gather herself, blushing deeply. Meanwhile, she even squeezed her bag a little close, to make her look less nervous with that she was, it was a protective reaction from her to shake off the disturbance.

”Really?! I can hardly believe it. It is a great honor to get to know you. I am Sarisa Varos” she introduced herself, she held out her hand for a handshake.

She was saddened by the next question and shook her head.

”No, I'm sorry Lori isn't here. I don't know where she can be now, she had to hide from the Eternal Empire.” she said a little sadly.

wUV8259.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Caedyn Arenais

C
"Well...It's not all that hard to believe, really" Caedyn chuckled quietly, "Loreena and I grew up here on Commenor and up until the Sith Empire invaded, it was a World very dear to our hearts. Unfortunately I seem to be the only one who sticks around nowadays, what with the Silver Jedi and all" Caedyn explained, turning to glance back down the street the way he had come from, seemingly looking for something.

"In any case..." He turned back to look to Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim with a smile, "I'm not surprised to hear she's not here, however it's a pleasure to meet you" he took her hand in the offer of a more friendlier greeting as opposed to the rather sudden and disruptive collision they'd shared.

"I can't say I've seen my Sister in quite some time now. She's well, I hope?" He asked, gesturing with a hand for her to continue walking wherever she had been intent on heading, while he would accompany her for the time being, least she desire otherwise. Sarisa Varos wasn't a name that Caedyn was familiar with, however that also wasn't uncommon considering he and his Sister led very different lives from one another, and had done since he left to study with the Je'daii at the mere age of twelve.

"What brings you to Commenor, if you don't mind my asking?".

Iad7ikp.png
dRUm20K.png

”Oh yeah! The Sith always ruin everything, wherever they put their feet. But this place is still beautiful. I don’t know when I last saw such a beautiful world.”

She said sadly and sympathetically. The planet now seemed stable enough for the woman, after being taken back from the Sith Empire, it seemed to be living its golden age again. She followed the man's gaze as he looked down the street.

”I hope I didn’t bother you with anything and I won’t hold you up. I don't want you to be late somewhere because of me…”

Sarisa adapted a little, but after that the regular introduction with a handshake also took place. She nodded that the man hadn't seen his sister in a long time. Concern ran through Sarisa's face about the question and she suddenly didn't know what to answer to that question. It was quite a worrying and depressing thing. In the meantime, they set off, not really knowing where to go because she wasn’t familiar here. So she just walked to where she had originally walked.

”For now, yes, but the Eternal Empire is hunting for her… hunting us, the rebels more than before. When the Eternal Empire attacked the Sith Empire, Loreena’s identity was revealed so our enemies already know exactly who she is. So now she has to hide, especially what steps EE has taken after that invasion.”

She hugged her bag and looked forward sadly as she walked. There was worry and sorrow on her face. She looked up again when Caedyn spoke again. Also answered the question immediately.

”In a few days, I will meet someone who can hopefully help our rebellion. A neutral planet seemed the safest for this. I don’t really know where we’re going, I’m on the planet for the first time. If I don’t hold you up, we could have a cup of tea if you don’t mind.”

wUV8259.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Caedyn Arenais

C
"No, no. You're not a bother at all" Caedyn chuckled quietly as he glanced back to Sarisa Varos, "I know a good number of people about Chasin City is all, and I had a feeling there was someone about but it seems to have passed" he smiled warily, assuming that the woman wasn't to be versed in the nature of the Force or the sensory capabilities of the Jedi. Extending a hand ahead of them, he gestured for the pair to continue on in their walk to...Wherever they were headed.

"In all honesty, there's not a whole lot I can say on the subject of the Eternal Empire" Caedyn remarked as their conversation returned to the nature of his Sister and her ongoing rebellion against the aforementioned Dictatorship; "I believe at one stage they may have had a bounty out on our Mother, but that was before Loreena got involved in this rebellion. It's unfortunate but as a member of the Silver Jedi, my time and duty is needed in so many other sectors of Space that I haven't yet visited the south-western regions. I've been as far as the Outer Planets Alliance' space, serving for a couple years there, but that's as far as I got".

"I had been under the impression that the Sith Empire and the Eternal Empire were allied in some form. From what I can recall, the Eternal Empire was once a part of the Confederacy of Independent Systems and they hold a non-aggression pact with the Sith Empire if I'm not mistaken..." Caedyn explained, surprise in his voice for the news that they had gone on the offensive against the Sith Emperor.

Iad7ikp.png
dRUm20K.png

After Caedyn's response, she was visibly relieved not to bother the man by not letting him go. The other thing, however, for Sarisa was visibly a bit confusing, embarrassing. So she looked a little confused again in the direction the man gazed before, then looked back at the other. It was as if it had become clear what it was all about.

”I think it could have been some such intuition about Force. True?”

As they walked, they started talking about Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun and the whole rebellious thing. Sarisa nodded at what Caedyn had said, finding the answer completely understandable and logical, since the Eternal Empire was not too big, but other places did, and many knew nothing about the Empire. Fortunately. And of course, if someone else has a different job, they won’t even look for such a small place or empire.

”Of course I understand, the Galaxy is huge, fortunately our enemies are not big yet, although they are shallows the planets quite quickly.”

There was sorrow in her voice. With her words, she visibly surprised the man when she spoke of the war between the TSE and the EE. Sarisa nodded approvingly at what Caedyn had said, as they were all true. Until recently, indeed. And a lot has changed since then, even if not in a good way. Sarisa thought so.

”Yes, they were, and you know, they were really part of the CIS until they came from there and arrived in exactly the area where my home is… it was, which is why I joined the rebellion. The Eternal Empire played us out. Fake data was sent into our systems by the Empire, we know that now, which is why we went to a planet to investigate it. It was a planet of the Sith Empire, we were attacked there and the Sith Empire was stabbed in the back. Maybe… I think for the reason that they have entered into an alliance with us. I’m not sure about that, unfortunately politics has never been my strength. This action also revealed Loreena's true identity for the Eternal Empire after being seriously injured…”

wUV8259.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Caedyn Arenais

C
Caedyn nodded a little, noting the second time Sarisa Varos had mentioned that Lori's name was known to the Eternal Empire. She had also made mention of the Force in response to his behavior, and much to his surprise, Caedyn hadn't picked up on her force sensitivity...-Implying that she was either hiding it, or simply wasn't capable.

"You know of the Force?".

Their parents had also been well known to the likes of the Sith Empire back during their time, their Mom the democrat and voice of peace and neutrality while their Father had been one of the most prominent Jedi Master's known to the public.

Now it seemed that the Twins were falling into that role, Loreena with the Eternal Empire and Caedyn with the Sith, most notably Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis of whom he had tried to approach in the midst of war, only to have the city floor pulled out from under him.

"Unfortunately House Arenais hasn't ever had much of a knack for keeping their secrets" Caedyn responded, a faint smile accompanying the words in wary and skeptical nature; "This wouldn't be the first time that our names have been revealed to those that would do us harm. Thankfully, while not being a Jedi, Loreena's still more than capable...".

Trained by warriors from the former United Clans of Mandalor, his Sister and his Mom had both been close to Yasha Cadera and her people back then. His Sister had been given all the right skills to keep herself safe, however nothing was guaranteed "...-I should probably try to get in contact with her just to be on the safe side I suppose".

"If I were to look for these rebels that my Sister is involved with, where would I find them?".

Iad7ikp.png
dRUm20K.png

”I'm not Force Sensitive if you ask that. But I know of its existence and typically of the many horrors they, the evil people can cause with it, such as the “Emperor”.

She said in a sad voice to Caedyn's question and shook her head. Barely two or three years ago, that answer wouldn’t have been a lie even from Ingrid, but it was really true for Sarisa. Given that Ingrid had concealed that she would be Force Sensitive, this could not be felt from her. And anyone could think of her as a simple non force user or sensitive girl or see her to that.

As they walked, the girl nodded sympathetically at the man's words. Sarisa hoped she didn't have to hear such bad things, but Ingrid was happy with it, she knew, of course, that the twins' father had been killed by Darth Prazitus in a duel, not so far in the past. However, what came to both of them mind, that was this:

”Yes, Loreena is very talented, thankfully and she is very helpful. But since your family has a great background, I guess you don’t have to face your enemies alone, you certainly have a lot of allies. Although Lori doesn't talk about that.”

This was important information about how much the girl was capable of, it could be useful later on. Nodded enthusiastically at the suggestion that Caedyn would contact his sister. However, at the contact point, Sarisa looked at the man a little distrustfully, reluctant to say something, but in the end she just spoke.

”According to my latest information, Loreena was on Lotho Minor, where she recovered from her injury. Most of us, and most of the rebellion, come from the Ablajeck Sector. Annaj, Abbaji, or Bakura in the Moddell sector. We don’t really have a central base, we always try to stay in motion because of the hunt towards us.”

wUV8259.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Caedyn Arenais

C
Naturally Caedyn assumed that Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim meant Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex , the dark lord of the Sith was the only Emperor that he had ever heard referred to outside of specific political circles, and he was the most widely known and acknowledged in the Galaxy. Everyone knew of Carnifex, many having experienced the devastating effects of his Dark Legion first or second-hand and the rest of the Galaxy hearing about it one way or another.

"I remember Panatha having been a long loved world of the Emperor's family, and the First Order had stood vigil over it for a time. I suppose it's not surprising that his hand could reach so far...".

Caedyn couldn't have known that she was actually talking about the man in charge of the Eternal Empire. Caedyn didn't have a name to put to the title. That was how disconnected he and his Sister had become over the years from each others paths and pursuits.

"I'd hope she knows what she's doing" Caedyn smiled warily as the subject returned to that of his Sister, "She was trained by our Father for a short time, and our Mother encouraged her to live with the United Clans of Mandalor for a number of years too. Yasha Cadera is our Aunt, not by blood but that never mattered to the Mandalorians" he apprehensively grinned.

The subject of the Mandalorian's was an age old discussion that often came with great controversy, especially regarding their grudge with the Jedi. Some of the Clans from the former UCM had actually fallen in with the Silver Jedi Order since those days however and from there, much more information had come to light about the behind the scenes workings of the former Mandalorian Empire.

"We did have a lot of friends out there once upon a time, although I'm not so certain these days. Since the Monarchy was dismissed from Commenor, Lori's tried to keep her connections quiet. She's a lot like Mom in the sense that she'd rather hide the past...-It's a long story but I feel like she expects trouble from being connected to Commenor and House Arenais. Both Mom and Dad were fairly established political figures in the past...".

Iad7ikp.png
dRUm20K.png

There was shock and confusion on Sarisa's face. The truth was, the girl had no idea who Caedyn was talking about or what he was thinking about. This girl didn't have much knowledge of things in the world, she had no idea who Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex might be. Of course, Ingrid knew the Sith Emperor very well and where she came from, but Sarisa didn't.

”I’m sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about, Caedyn. The Emperor is the one who leads the Eternal Empire, he moved the Empire from Nelvaan to the area where we live. I was thinking about what Kainan Wolfe Kainan Wolfe did on Verkuyl.”

Sarisa was sick of thinking about it, Ingrid wasn't. She would have done what the Emperor did, if she had had so much power. There was really nothing else that could be done in that place. They did what they had to do and got the planet. And for Sarisa, there was a disaster there, nothing more.

The young man was very talkative and revealed very, very much useful information about his sister. It was definitely fruitful for the woman to come here. Sarisa listened to the young man in surprise, almost with an open mouth. Although the names did not tell her much, of course she also heard of the Mandalorians. It was Ingrid whose names were also eloquent. Sarisa, on the other hand, confirmed all she thought, blushing a little.

”Unfortunately, I don’t know who Yasha Cadera is, but I’ve heard of the Mandalorians before.” she said enthusiastically. ”I must seem naive enough to know nothing about the Galaxy…”

She said a little confused. Even after that, she listened intently to what the young man was saying, to which she nodded several times. It was evident that she was very receptive to the story, not just this, to all that what Caedyn said, and she was very able to live herself into these. Thus, sadness, sorrow, or even hope, hopelessness was very evident on the girl's face and body language as was naivety. She's like an open book.

”Ah I understand!” she said a little sadly. ”I thought friends would always remain friends. In good times and bad, that’s what it’s all about, isn’t it? After all, friendship should be about helping each other, especially in times when someone needs it most. At least that's how my parents taught me…”

wUV8259.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Caedyn Arenais

C
It had become quickly apparent that Caedyn had misunderstood Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim 's mention of an Emperor and assuming this to be the Dark Lord of the Sith Empire, Darth Carnifex. She however explained that this wasn't the case and Kainan Wolfe Kainan Wolfe was the one she had truly mentioned, the head of the Eternal Empire of which his Sister was far more familiar with than he himself was.

"I'm sorry, I assumed you were speaking of another. My experience with the Eternal Empire is...-Well, I've never actually had the pleasure of their company, to my knowledge" Caedyn explained himself, lowering his head in a slight bow to convey his sincerity over the mistake. While it wasn't considered to be an overly large one in his eyes, the mistaking of an Emperor to some could be an exceptional insult depending on their loyalty and level of patriotism they held towards their Home-world or Nation.

As a Jedi Knight, and someone whom often depended on engagement with other cultures and peoples across the Galaxy, it was important for Caedyn to be considerate of these things, as a precaution and means of establishing good relations wherever he might be.

"Unfortunately my families time on Commenor isn't entirely straight-forward" He continued to explain on the subject of passed friends and their whereabouts today; "While my Parents intentions were always good, there were some mistakes made and certain actions exaggerated due to the Sith Empire's meddling that painted my Mother in particularly in a terrible light...", as it wasn't exactly a comfortable subject, Caedyn skirted around the details and avoided getting too deep into the story.

"Long story short, it was probably easier for many of our friends to distance themselves in case of further threat from the Sith or other political bodies until things quietened down some. I suppose in the end...-We just had to accept that things wouldn't be the same, and so my focus turned to the Silver Jedi. The rest of my family lead their own lives...-Obviously you know Loreena's affairs better than I seem to, these days".

Iad7ikp.png
dRUm20K.png

”I assume you mentioned a more famous person than the one I said. I think this is called cultural difference?”

She asked with a smile. And for Sarisa, that wasn’t hard to achieve, as she wasn’t a very smart girl and didn’t even see much. What she did was also related to the Unknown Region. Ingrid was a whole other matter, but now she wasn't given a role, just the girl she was playing.

”I think then you are lucky. True, our sectors are also beautiful, just hidden. Although they were prettier before they, the Empire got there. I hope that once we win, you will be able to come there too. If your time and duties allow, of course.”

She continued to listen carefully to what Caedyn had said. It was very interesting for Sarisa, and very useful for Ingrid. She has always loved this in the Jedi that they are very enthusiastic about everything. However, she felt that this was not a very pleasant topic for the other. But at least she already knew what topic she would have to research later.

”I’m so sorry!” Sarisa said blushing. ”I didn’t want to bring up unpleasant feelings or memories. Please forgive me!”

She said this time with a slight bow. Nodded further, so they weren't even real friends. There was sadness on Sarisa's face at the hearing of this fact and she nodded understandingly at it. She reached out carefully in the direction of the young man, and if Caedyn didn't pull away, she put her hand on his shoulder for a few moments, then pulled back, after that she smiled.

”If you ever need help, feel free to contact us. If we can, we will definitely help. It is possible this happens when you fight with someone for freedom and justice. Actually, I’m not going to lie, but I would have been happier to meet Lori, or you under other circumstances.”

//OOC: I fond of your new avatar and signature ^^ //
wUV8259.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Caedyn Arenais

C
"I could spend the day listing the changes I would have loved to have seen happen in the past, but I've learned that it's easier to accept what was and embrace the opportunities we have today" Caedyn replied with a faint smile.

"Unfortunately something I've had to learn through my families history, not all of which was good at all but then I guess I've also grown and been shaped by my experiences, and that's helped me to better serve the people..." Caedyn explained, trying to make bring out the positives of his past in want for their discussion not to delve too deeply into matters of depressive nature and regrets.

"We can take today for example" He chuckled softly, glancing back to Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim studiously; "I agree that it'd be nice if we met under circumstances of a more peaceful nature but then without the rebellion I suppose there's a good chance we may not have met at all, and it's not exactly easy for me to gain a insight into my Sisters private life or her social life for that matter...-Sometimes I've wondered if she even had friends outside of her crew on the Jaster's Sparrow" he shook his head with a broad grin.

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun spent the majority of her time slaving away on that old ship, taking on whatever job she could find alongside her crew mates who seemed to follow her wherever she roamed. In a sense they had probably become something akin to family for her, especially in the absence of any sort of closeness within House Arenais these days.

"I think I ought to follow up on a trip into the Empire's territories. I'd very much like to know how much trouble Lori's gotten herself into, and how I might be able to help pull her ass out of the fire...".

Iad7ikp.png
dRUm20K.png

”By this you mean that we accept the rule of the Eternal Empire and not fight against them?”

Sarisa asked rather naively and foolishly. Yes, Ingrid has always considered this one of the Jedi's greatest weaknesses to think that way. But it can also be exactly to their advantage once they – the Eternal Empire – are confronted with them. At the next sentences, Sarisa smiled as well and nodded in agreement at the man's words.

”Yes, I think I understand. After all, the most important thing is how we can help others. Or serve others, as you said. If you don’t have a very personal question, how do you solve it that... You have time for yourself? For me, this part somehow never succeeds…”

She asked at the end, blushing again. So Sarisa could only hope that the man had time for himself and she didn’t bring up some depressive topic again. Nodded again enthusiastically, the man was right about that, Sarisa couldn't even argue with that. Just as Ingrid, if there was no rebellion, would never have come after the man, she would not have sought him. The young Rebel girl smiled again.

”You're right, we wouldn't have met without it all” she chuckled a little here too. ”Well, yes Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun 's friends are mostly from the crew. And very often she goes after her own head. Almost no one can influence her, she just does what she wants.”

She said it all with a smile. Her face really came to light when Caedyn mentioned that she would come to the Eternal Empire sometime.

”Lori would be very happy about that too! ” she said enthusiastically. ”And yes, the possible… even sure would fit. One of her family members would certainly be better able to influence her than we…”

wUV8259.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Caedyn Arenais

C
"No...-I wish it were as simple as to conform or submit, but the fact is that in some situations, with certain government or leading influences, submission doesn't necessarily prove to be in the best interests of the people, or the Galaxy surrounding them" Caedyn shook his head, a frown of discomfort in his otherwise suggesting the need to rebel, or to fight.

"There needs to be an opposing voice, especially in Politics in order to promote a balanced result. Compromise breeds the most benefit where the majority of peoples are concerned and this should always be at the forefront of leadership. What's in the best interests of the people, the Galaxy, the Greater Good" he explained himself a little more, trying to word it better for her understanding. After all, she wasn't a mind reader and couldn't see the reason or experience behind his words without further context.

As for the question regarding personal time, Caedyn just laughed; He couldn't help it but the concept of personal time was an every day struggle.

"Personal care is the best we can hope for as Jedi while training a Padawan, on top of leading classes for the students and trying to make a difference elsewhere. I can't recall the last time I had a full day to myself but your question also speaks volumes for why Lori and I rarely see each other these days...", there was absolutely no love lost between the twins, however Caedyn's choice of lifestyle differed immensely from what Loreena wanted for herself and his duty to the Order and to others often kept him from being able to plan any trips or time off to spend with her.

"In my hours of down time...-I either find a quiet place to sit, read and drink...-Or meditate" He grinned a little warily, especially so with the mention of a beverage. It was largely assumed that Jedi didn't drink out of need to live a 'good life', but that was nonsense and Caedyn shared all the same enjoyments and vices as any other sentient might.

"Whatever gets us through one day and into the next with a healthy mindset" he concluded, meeting her gaze with a brief smirk.

Iad7ikp.png
dRUm20K.png

”Oh! I think I understand. It seems like a very utopian dream, but a very fond idea. I want to see it all happen once.”

She said she was almost daydreaming. Meanwhile, Ingrid was "avoided by nausea” by hereof. It was enough to just look at the history of the Republic that never worked. She never understood why they were forcing it all. Although it was true, they were Jedi. There was nothing to be surprised about. And these were ideas that could conjure Sarisa, but not the red-haired woman.

”I understand. So you think classical democracy, at least that’s what we called it, so it can work. We have only recently developed this system, which was then abolished by the Empire. So unfortunately I don’t have much experience with this.”

She explained the situation. Ingrid still considered all this nonsense, such a state will sooner or later fail anyway. In the sequel, however, Sarisa didn’t understand at first why what she said about personal time was so funny. But as Caedyn began to speak, it soon became clear to the girl that the conversation partner had no idea. She also chuckled a little after the answer.

”Looks like I asked this from a really bad person. I believe that then this question will remain an unanswered mystery or a miracle. At least for us.”

She laughed softly at the end and smiled as her gaze met the man’s.

”I haven’t heard much about the Jedi so far, just the tales. I don’t know how much the reality base of stories can be… Are you all that busy?”

wUV8259.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom