Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blood Must Not Answer Blood?

[member="sabrina"]
What's done is done. Stop dragging up finished business. Stop stirring the pot. This thread really has nothing to do with you so why are you here ?You're not an admin of the two factions in question. So instead of picking fights and passive aggressively bringing drama how about you drop it?

sabrina

[member="Izevel Zambrano"] that was curiously nothing more, as I never understood it, and still don't.

I got asked why so explained nothing more, anything else is your issue.

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
[member="sabrina"]

ICly the Emperor (Dark Lord?) isn't interested in anything. He's dead.

You're performing some impressive mental gymnastics to link the Mandalorian Empire's reprisal against Sanya with the One Sith.

I'll say it again: you're really reaching with those points. They don't hold any validity.

sabrina

[member="Deneve Verd"] regardless of icly of jumping to wrong conclusion, your faction is still seen by Sabine as against her. As you declared mandalore, and that is stating follow me or die. Sabine is sith so does deal in absolutes.

Anything else pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom