Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion BLOOD GULCH | Bryn'adûl Invasion of SJC held Chalacta, Alee, Sarka & Roche

Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran
Hey, just wanted to make you aware the Bryn'adûl Burrowers are not above ground at all.

All of them are underground and a little over half are stuck behind the shield, which itself is underground. However, that's more or less at least a kilometre or more under the planet surface. For references, sake. And none of them exactly dug in a straight line down either.

Just figured I'd let you know. :)

Keldothera Keldothera , our latest posts (made at roughly the same time) conflict pretty heavily with each other. We're going to have figure out something. I'll PM you and we can work out some solutions to move forward. Just for anyone else working on the shield generator objective.

A Starlight Scutum shield is focused around the generator itself, meaning that it's going to be almost in the center of the city itself, and thus not immediately near the front battles. There's been a lot of Silver Jedi Concord forces as being written between it and the front lines - please keep that in mind when writing.

Laertia Io Laertia Io

Hi, hello. There are some issues with your latest post I'd very much appreciate you taking the time to consider for edits;

- There are no forces around Tathra at this point, in truth their haven't been for a while but just to make it clear there really isn't any.

- The Excavators I believe you're referring to from Galak/Keldothera's posts are underground and directly under tanks.

- The Guardian Servitors currently in use by Primarch Drek'ma & Ostak are all underground, as stated in their posts; thusly not able to be autohitted or killed by things they won't ingest.

- The Burrower Drek'ma and Ostak are in are on the very very outskirts of the city, so doubtfully near your neutralisers as you state they are damaged and would thusly need to be near ctual combat.

- You create a giant king ghidorah, roughly the size of a whole qaudrant as you indicate it struck Udomek & Gredak's forces which is a distance away from the Tower, outside of the shield even. I think it is technically a cross-over, which is banned on Chaos.

- Additionally, the Debaucher is also something actively in play and in use by Keldothera as part of the narrative so we'd appreciate it if you didn't try to autohit it and consequently the character as well.

I understand some details are hard to miss when it comes to invasions and we all go a bit overboard sometimes. However, the Bryn writers would greatly appreciate it if you could make considerably large edits to this post.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. C:

Made massive edits to post to describe both the size of Syd's Dragon, and what forces are marching against the Guardians. Removed the Autohits, and autokills on guardians so the sonic shockwave is instead racing towards them while destroying parts of the tunnel network. The Debaucher is being attacked with severe, burning flames racing to it rather than automatically clamped down.

Even though the dragon only resembled Ghidorah in the sense of having three heads, I changed it to one head to comply with any misgivings on the subject.

I think I made all requested edits, but I still left in some Excavators still getting killed in the early parts and then more getting killed as the flames creaped through cracks and sinkholes in the ground. I think I made every edit requested. If I missed any, let me know Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom