Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion BLOOD GULCH | Bryn'adûl Invasion of SJC held Chalacta, Alee, Sarka & Roche

Caedyn Arenais

C
I will most certainly be there.

It's been a long time since the last battle of Roche, I don't have any specific plans yet but that makes for intriguing and nostalgic potential.

Open to opposition!

Life Weaver of Ashaka
If everyone could politely not throw burning bodies at me this time that would be fantastic. (Shivers thinking about Kreeta City.)

That aside, if anyone wants to sling some magic and violently punch one another, let me know!

Side Note: I should be good for a post every other day, if not every day depending on my schedule. Oh, and you Jedi are cute. ;)

I am proud to see the Bryn finally fight back against these bully Jedi. The Jedi have been so mean to your kind and finally they are getting the comeuppance they deserve.

I would offer to be your Allie but I know you have a hard time trusting outsiders, which is understandable considering all those mean things the jedi have said about you. Just know if you ever do need an Allie, I'm here for you.

Until that time I will be watching and hoping for your success in utterly annihilating the jedi from existence.

Signed: Bryn'adûl's Biggest Fan Tegan Starfall the Goddess of Destruction. XOXO

tenor.gif

Sethrak Sethrak | Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus

Tegan fears little even the fact sh could be killed for her actions has never once stopped her. If you want me as an allie I will gladly join.

As for IC/story reasoning she could just show up to aid you without anyone with in the Bryn having asked her to. I mean if invasion where more open that is probably what she would have done anyway just showed up out of the blue to aid the bryn.

Tegans reasons often dont make sense to anyone but her. That and she thrives on destruction and chaos.

But as a writer what ever you choose I am good with and dont want to intrude on your plans or ideas.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom