Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blind date

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
You mentioned blind dates! Unless you're referring to visually impaired fruit that must be what you mean!
And don't you snark at me, DragonsFlame. It's behaviour like this which got you thrown out as Grandmaster!
*Puts the boot in...metaphorically*

[member="Tracyn Ordo"]
No! 'Getting out more' is what got you corrupted and killed, turned the Jedi into warmongers and caused innumerable embarrassing mistakes.
I'll stay with my books thank you. At least they don't turn to the dark side....

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
[member="Phylis Alince"]

large.gif

....that was mean

[member="Phylis Alince"] .... Actually I got booted because I "Don't fight the Sith enough". XD. I was actually quite different when I was Grandmaster. Had to be. Now I'm in a "I don't give a kark" state so I can say what I want :p

You DO need to get out more, Phylis. And if you don't, I'm setting you up on a date with [member="Tracyn Ordo"].

[member="Tracyn Ordo"]
Hmmph! Well you of all people should now understand that ‘getting out more’ is not the panacea to cure all ills. It didn’t help you, but now you have a chance to change.

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
I'm not having a date with anyone, especially Miralukas, Tracyn, or [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom