Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blank Home Page Back

Liliane

L
Things have changed. I am no longer able to access the main page with any of my accounts, clearing cache and refreshing don't work. Using Firefox (most likely the newest version), if that happens to matter.

EDIT: Chrome does not work, either.

EDIT2: Occasionally starts to work in a magical way. Kind of strange.

Lilin Imperieuse said:
Things have changed. I am not longer able to access the main page with any of my accounts, clearing cache and refreshing don't work. Using Firefox (most likely the newest version), if that happens to matter.

EDIT: Chrome does not work, either.
Pretty much this exactly.

I've been getting this problem off and on for the last few days. Now it happens more frequently.

Problem is in Chrome. IE11 and iOS8 mobile Safari works fine. Affects only the home page on this account (writer account).

At least I am not alone. If I try to go to the site in google chrome it just gives me a white page and no way to navigate. Worked on explorer and I cleared the cookies on chrome which let me on to type this.

I have it working on all my accounts but [member="Jardo Snow"]. For some reason it's my writer account that gets it. It works fine via links but the main screen just goes nope.

I was able to access the site without issues most of the day, but about 2 hours ago I started to get the white screen. The page seems to work when not logged in. If I search and click a result that is other than the home screen I can get in but still have trouble navigating.

Chrome
IE
On my iPhone's web browser

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom