Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blank Home Page Back

[member="Tefka"]

I am getting the white blank screen on this account on the main page. It is only this account experiencing it. If I log in and use my writers account that is fine, but so see anything relating to Coci I have to move to a subforum and then switch to Coci account to see anything. Notifications and PMs etc seem fine.

I have done what has been suggested here and cleaned cache but did not work.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
When I bounce between accounts it'll give me the white-home-screen.
Not every time.
Cleared cache.
Still happens.
Thought you should know.
I hit refresh and it fixes.

Evasion Studios
I have found that if I use the bookmarks I have for every one of my character bio sheets, it lets me right in, and navigation is fine within the site itself. But the bookmark I have for the main site goes to a blank page.

I'm having the same issue. I notice that when I type the home page URL in my browser it gives me a blank page.

I can get on the site by doing a google search for one of my threads, but once I'm on I get a blank page when I try to access the home page navigation within the site.

Seems to be happening on all my accounts.

Liliane

L
I'm affected as well, most likely with all of my accounts (haven't tried all subaccounts). Whenever I go to the home page after being on some other page for longer than a few minutes or so, I get a white blank page first. If I refresh, the typical home page appears.

Not a huge problem, but it is annoying.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
If y'all are on chrome and it goes white, click your address bar, hit enter. Should get you through.
Gets me the home page on my alt and primary accounts, yo

#DuctTapeFix

Evasion Studios
[member="Tefka"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

The blank page seems to only affect the account in which I use to sign in (Azrael)

All of my other sub accounts are fine (the writer tag was changed to this account a couple of years ago, Evad is not my main, Azrael is).

Using Chrome on Windows 7
Cleared cache and cookies.
Same thing on Galaxy S5, via the bookmark and typing in the address.
Only the home page is blank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom