Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blackwing Virus [Dominion of Seoul and Mephout]

Valessia Brentioch

V
CONTAIN
SURVIVE
ESCAPE

A LONE SURVIVOR OF THE RED NEBULA CRASH LANDS ON MEPHOUT AND BECOMES THE SOURCE OF THE BLACKWING VIRUS ON MEPHOUT. MEANWHILE ON SEOUL, CRIMINAL ELEMENTS HAVE FORMED THEIR OWN VARIATION OF WHAT WILL BE KNOWN AS THE SICKNESS. SEON JOON, ONCE RISING STAR WITHIN SEOUL'S PHARMACEUTICAL WORLD UNLEASHES THIS VIRUS ON AN UNSUSPECTING POPULACE. PLUNGING THE CITY-PLANET INTO SHEER ANARCHY...

Stage 1: Mephout - First Order FOSB and Army arrive knowing that something from Red Nebula is here, but where they're not sure. And as they approach civilization they realize that something's not right and the town is all too quiet...

Stage 2: Mephout - Blackwing is here as evident by the townspeople who unknowingly are infecting others as the First Order desperately tries to stop the virus from spreading. but it's too late and the virus morphs and an outbreak begins...

Stage 3: Mephout - With an outbreak started the virus rapidly spreads into the major metropolis on Mephout leaving the First Order personnel with little resources to contain it, and so they realize that they must call for an evac. Unfortunately, there's been an outbreak of 'the Sickness,' on nearby Seoul and they'll have to wait.

Stage 4: Mephout - Evac has arrived but the infected of Mephout are strong, stronger than anticipated and the First Order will have to fight to escape.

Stage 1: Seoul - A disgraced pharmaceutical executive takes his Sickness and threatens to unleash it upon the unsuspecting populace, his brother a member of the Seoularian Police tries to talk him down. Meanwhile, members of the First Order Government and Diplomatic Corps arrive to be entertained at a live performance of Seoularian Idol, not knowing that the Seoularian Police have failed and the Sickness has begun to spread.

Stage 2: Seoul - The Sickness spreads faster than officials can keep up with, and soon the populace becomes aware that they are doomed. First Order Navy, Starfighter Corps and any Intelligence Agent that can be spared are sent to try and contain the outbreak while trying to find their own people.

Stage 3: Seoul - It's too much for the First Order and their forces can't arrive fast enough to help, and so they decide to evacuate their personnel and then those that they can evacuate. Unfortunately, those who have not been infected have turned away from order and to anarchy and chaos, mass rioting and shootings erupt from the once orderly city.

Stage 4: Seoul - First Order transports are now taking people off of Seoul but their transports are overwhelmed and not all of them make it, it's a fight for survival for both Seoularians and First Order personnel to escape the city-planet's infected surface.

Dominion Thread: Here (x)

Tanomas Graf

T
lRoJBPS.png

Ciana Teigra

C
I'll be at Seoul. I have some assets down south from some previous humanitarian missions, so I can send them there for the later stages.

Valessia Brentioch

V
[member="Perth Levov"] | [member="Maizono"] | [member="Ciana Teigra"] | [member="Tanomas Graf"]​
Dom thread up!​

Marzena Vaas

M
[member="Sage Annel"]

You're with the FOSB, right? You could always sneak in ;)

You could always be undercover as a member of the stage crew, or just an 'average' audience member.

Progflaw99

[member="Sage Annel"]

I dont have one marked up but I could put one together in short order.

Whichever you prefer, I dont mind writing him and could be fun, but I can give you a few cues if you were preferring a solo story line.

[member="Rolf Amsel"], I was actually more interested in working with another person (hence the date idea in the first place). I was only asking if there was a sub so I could wrap my mind around the character if you wanted me to write him, but there's no need (unless you want to make it up anyway) if you would be down to write with me as Dash.

Perth Levov

It matters not who I am. My power is all that shou
I'm about to post an entrance into the thread - that gives Perth a reason for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'd really like to meet someone from the First Order (or better still the Knights of Ren) and have a dialogue that would lead to her joining the ranks.

Any takers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom