Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blackwing Virus [Dominion of Seoul and Mephout]

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
Can Star Tours make its approach towards either Mephout or Seoul while either planet is at stage 3? I always imagined Star Tours' cue would arrive at stage 4, that is, evacuation.

[member="Tanomas Graf"] If only Star Tours could intervene... then I'll make my approach towards Mephout.

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
[member="Asharad Graush"] What is the meaning of this? The Ultima is there to help in Mephout's evacuation... surely the First Order would appreciate the ability to evacuate half a million civilians off Mephout!

Progflaw99

[member="Sage Annel"] | [member="Hannabeth Yun"]

Is this the plan?

tumblr_ndeqn2yjHu1qcuhr9o2_500.gif

[member="Dunames Lopez"]

The meaning was in my post.

Don't think you understand that the Ultima doesn't have proper decontamination as a civilian vessel for something like this. Not that the First Order Military would, but they certainly wouldn't admit that in a potential crisis.

Almost tempted to make my return here, zombie threads are always great fun. I hope you guys are going with the canon Blackwing virus, because if it's the legacy version, ya'll are screwed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom