Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Birthday Beach Bash

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Edited_Castallaneta_Postcard.png

Current Outfit:
__d_va_overwatch_drawn_by_anna_lynn__5a50edd1e8df99308d6a675cd094bc8f.jpg

"What does it mean to be 17?"

Hilal leaned back on her chair allowing the Sun's rays to kiss her pale skin. Today was her Birthday and Hilal is a year older, for many in the Galaxy this was a momentous occasion a sign that a person was growing up. In Core Worlds, turning 17 meant that they are one year away of being considered an adult. As a Mandalorian, Hilal was already considered an adult and has been for years. Traveling along the Galaxy lead to some interesting culture clashes regarding Hilal's age with many taunting her that she was just a kid. The young woman often had to work to prove them wrong which led to some respect amongst her peers. Yet no one took Hilal seriously as a Bounty Hunter not completely she was still considered too short and weak.

"Ugh," Hilal took her Jawa Juice and took a sip. She shouldn't act all mopey on her Birthday at least that's what Tiaza told her. She, Zoey and Hex took her to Spira where they going to have some fun in the Sun, wear bikinis and attend beach parties. It was something Hilal wanted to be a part of and Tiaza and Zoey were very sociable people unlike her and Hex. "Age is just a number," Hilal mumbled staring at the moon in the sky. "Yet I'm constantly being judged by that number. I guess what it means to be 17 is that hopefully take me more seriously."

Okay that was doubtful, but Hilal had plenty of contracts being offered. Many of which were being put on hold because Hilal wanted to spend the weekend to party. Maybe give up the role of a Bounty Hunter and enjoy the fruits of her labor just a little bit. "Hex is out swimming I think," Hilal said. "And Tiaza and Zoey are missing. Where the hell are they?"

Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus , Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss , Hex Hex

Vletti'azan'uosus

Pop Singer, Damsel in Distress!!
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla | Hex Hex | Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss
Current Outfit: Swimsuit

“Well look at the birthday girl getting some sun,” Tiaza called out as she made her way onto the beach. She gave a giggle as the sand snuck between her toes. The beach was not a common destination for a Chiss, even after most had left Ascendancy Space after Csilla’s destruction. They were built for cold weather, so beach fun was not the norm. Tiaza had always wanted to go see a beach though. She wished that Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu was here, but also didn’t want any of the girls to feel like Tiaza wasn’t into the whole party thing, and she wasn’t sure if any of them had boyfriends of their own.

“Are you still feeling sorry for yourself out here?” the Chiss songstress asked with a giggle. “How can you be sad with all this sun and sand and fun?” Tiaza hadn’t gotten into any of that yet herself, but she couldn’t help teasing Hilal. “There will be no bodyguarding, or battle droids or armor this weekend. You understand. It’s all about fun.” She stopped when she reached Hilal’s chair and plopped down in the sand next to her.

“Adding to the fun I had Brinna Dara Brinna Dara fix this up for you,” she dropped an ID chip in Hilal’s lap. “For the weekend or on Spira for as long as you want. You just turned eighteen. So anything I can do. You can do too.”

Objective: Celebrate Hilal turning 17
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss

Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Untitled205-20220811215039.png
Hex looked at the other girls as she returned to the group trying to balance four brightly coloured cocktails, and four small glasses of tequila on a thin piece of driftwood.

'...Why serve drinks like this? Your only going to spill them...'
"Shhh! Your going to distract me, it's supposed to be fun."

Hex had come a long way in the last few months, she was still goofy and difficult to handle in social situations but was getting used to them the more time she spent with the other shadowrunners. The three other girls in front of her, Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla and her other friends looked great. Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus in particular looked like a karking model! She wriggled around in the bikini Daiya Daiya had helped her pick out, why was the strap in the wrong place when her hands were busy. She had been assured this outfit made her look awesome too, but she wasn't convinced, but it was cute at least and she loved the colour.

“For the weekend or on Spira for as long as you want. You just turned eighteen.

The blue haired girl giggles as she overheard. "If this place is anything like denon, they won't be carding any of us dressed like this!" just find the skeaziest looking bartender and flutter your eyelashes, job done.

"Happy birthday Lal!" she announced as she held out the driftwood platter to the other girls, still feeling mildly self conscious over how great they looked. She took her salt and knocked back the shot, sticking her tongue out as the dry worm alcohol stripped her taste buds. "Wow, a few of these and i'll forget how much hotter you all are than me"

'...You said that allowed you idiot...'
Hex simply rolled her eyes and shushed herself, she wasnt here to deal with that chit today.

She raised her glass in a toast. "Here is to the sweetest little bucket head on Kestri!"

Objective: Have some fuuun!
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla , Hex Hex , Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus

Letting Zoey go to Spira all by herself was of course out of the question, but with a little teenage girl persuasion, her parents had come to the conclusion that they as well needed a weeks vacation. So, leaving business meetings and conferences with, among others, the Corporate Authorities behind, they had traveled to Spira. Her parents were staying at the hotel and intended to go out tonight, while Zoey had gone to join her friends. She were yet happily unknowing of Darkwire and its frosty relations with her parents denonian business partners. She had met Hilal, Hex and Tiaza at the Galactic Palooza on Coruscant, and this week was meant to be one of sunny beaches, refreshing swims in the ocean and good food and drinks.

Talk about drinks. Zoey dodged the thought what her parents would think of her trying booze for the first time. Being Zoey and the youngest of the four girls, she weren't going to be mocked about backing out from whatever Hex had went to get them. She exited the beach house wearing a newly bought halterneck bikini, she felt the hot sand between her toes and threw a glance out at the horizon as she walked across the beach to join up with her friends.

''I mean, this place... Wow, I could stay here forever!'' she uttered in awe, as she met with Hilal and Tiaza, and made herself comfortable on one of the sunbeds they had hired.

Speaking of the devil, the blue haired girl soon returned with a platter of pretty looking cocktails and shot glasses with the clear strong stuff poured into them. Zoey eyed the drinks, as she sat up straight and accepted them from Hex. Zoey gave Hex a sideways glance, studying her technique with the salt first and the shot secondly, before mimicking the move. First the salt... well, it was just... salty? Then the clear liquid, which smell stung her nose before she downed it in a hurry. Trying to hold back a cough was pretty useless even though she tried her hardest, but made sure to turn away from the other girls. It was strong, alright! Zoey hoped that the pretty cocktail drink was going to give her some sweet and fruity notes on her tastebuds, and joined the others in the toast.

''To Hilal!''

Last edited:

Current Outfit

Hilal laughed when Tiaza said that she was feeling sorry for herself on her birthday. It was somewhat true, but Hilal was too proud to admit. "No Tiaza!" She said getting up and adjusting her sunglasses. "I was just being pensieve that's all!"

The young woman gave Tiaza a hug wrapping her arms around the Chiss. It's been a while since Hilal saw her, once she recovered from her injuries Hilal went straight back to work. Barely taking a day off but now that she's in Spira wielding a Jawa Juice rather than a blaster cannon, it felt awkward. Hilal raised an eyebrow when Tiaza gave her a pass stating that she was 18 years old. "Ummmm Tiaza," Hilal chuckled releasing her friend from her hug and taking a sip of Jawa Juice. "I'm 17 but thanks for the pass though! It'll be nice not to get into arguments with the bodyguards over me not being an adult. Even though in Mandalorian culture I'm considered one."

She turned around seeing Hex wishing her a happy birthday. "Thank you soooo much Hex!" Hilal giggled looking over her bikini. "Damn gurl! You looking very sexy in that two piece! Did you pick it out?"

Hex was a little insecure in her looks and Hilal had to work hard to get her out of her comfort zone. Looks like she gained more confidence from their time away from each other. "I wish we could!" Hilal laughed wrapping her arm around Zoey when she mentioned that they could stay here forever. "But real life sucks so much ass sometimes you know?"

She raised her glass with others drinking the last of juice. It did feel good, despite all of the doubts and anger over people underestimating Hilal. It was nice to see friends who loved and cared for Hilal for who she is. "So guys!" Hilal said. "What cha got planned for me today? I want to hit the karoke room and try to win the small contest they're holding in an hour."

Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus , Hex Hex , Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss

Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

I'm 17 but thanks for the pass though!

"That's the point you ditz! It's a fake ID, looks like a good one too." The young shadowrunner eyed up the pass, it not being the first time fake documents had passed in from of her eyes. She blushed as Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla complemented her figure in the two piece "Thanks, my roomie on Denon picked it out for me. I nearly ended up forgetting to pack it as well!" she laughed, it would be just like her to remember her firearms but forget her bikini when heading to the beach.

"Did that go down well?" she teased Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss who was clearly unfamiliar with drinking like this, but Hex knew what it was like trying to fit in so was glad the younger girl was giving it all. She put her arm around the teen as they sipped their cocktails. "What you have in your hand is called a neon lady, a bartender made me it once on Denon and now its my favourite drink ev-er!"

Hex looked at the others as Hilal asked Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus what they were all up to for the day.

'...not singing, something else...'

"You really want to try karaoke when we have this gorgeous blue popstar here to show us up? And you know what happened the last time I picked up a microphone"

'...You are really going to bring up the reason you left Kestri.... today?...'

Hex looked a little sheepish towards Hilal and suddenly felt guilty of the way she had left thing on Kestri, but they were having fun today so hopefully that was in the past. She looked out at the beach as a powered speeder flew past with a rubber ring towed behind it, a group of guys were hanging on for dear life as it bounced over the waves.

"I want to do that!" She remarked with glee.

Vletti'azan'uosus

Tiaza rolled her eyes when Hilal seemed like she was going to refuse the fake ID that Brinna had made for her. But cheered up quickly when Hex told her to relax and take it. Tiaza took one shot and one cocktail from Hex just as Zoey had. She watched the youngest member of their group follow Hex’ lead and take the shot only to attempt to cover up a cough. Hex poked a little fun and Tiaza smiled. “The first shot is always the hardest,” she said as she followed the routine and downed her shot as well. It was not as smooth as she would have liked it to be and she made a face, but she could tell it was good liquor and wouldn’t be surprised on the next shot.

Hilal praised Hex’ outfit and Tiaza had to agree. "We all look great!" The four of them all would turn some heads today. As long as they all could allow some fun to occur. Hilal and Zoey both expressed a desire to stay on Spira forever. That wasn’t as appealing to Tiaza, but she figured she would get too hot at some point. And she had a pretty luxurious life all things considered.

Hilal asked what they had planned, and Tiaza hadn’t the foggiest idea it was supposed to be on them to create the entertainment. She had a few ideas she could float out there, but Hilal wanted to go karaoking. Hex pointed out Tiaza’s obvious advantage. “I think I would let you three have the fun in karaoke,” Tiaza said with a smile. She loved to sing, but didn’t want to show up Hilal on her birthday by singing one of her own songs. “Or maybe I’ll let you guys try to sabotage me and pick a song I couldn’t possibly win with.”

''Yeah! I'm fine! Totally!'' Zoey assured the other girls, with coughs in between her words. It burned like nothing she had tried before, but she just had to give oneself to others here. ''It went down, if that's what you're asking! Stars, what is that?'' she said in response to Hex Hex teasing her if it did go down well. Young as she were, Zoey were accustomed to at most a cider or two with her older sister. She didn't usually have the time to go to parties after being taken into the Coruscant Cloudcutters, adding school and her parents business meetings on top of that. One could say this was a first time for her, and what a first time it was!

After a few sips on the fruity cocktail, listening to the blue haired girls description of it, Zoey put on a pair of oval shades and nodded for herself before cracking a sassy smirk at the others. The strenght of the shot had been balanced by the sweet drink, but still had somewhat of an aftertaste to it. ''Hey, I think I could get used to that... Whatever it was!''

''S'pose you don't have one of those for me too, Tiaza?''
Zoey added, meaning the fake ID given to Hilal. If not, Zoey hoped that the guards around here would take some extra credits instead. Not that she bribed them, just gave them a little more cash in appreciation of their hard work.

The waves slowly kissed the white sandy beach and made a soothing sound as they did, before the speeder with a rubber ring in tow swished by and made the waves come in slightly bigger. It looked awesome, and Hex wasn't the only one feeling the urge to try. They seemed to be boys at their age too. This was going to be interesting.

''How'd you plan to get them to shore?'' Zoey asked, curious if Hex had a plan for that. Clearly, shout at them wouldn't help.

Vletti'azan'uosus

Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla | Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss | Hex Hex

Tiaza passed another fake ID over to Zoey. As Hex said they were good fakes. Brinna Dara Brinna Dara was a very good slicer and managed to create ID formats for several governments. Spira was a particularly popular one to get just the basic information for underaged clients. It was a good side gig for Brinna. “I wouldn’t leave you on the sidelines girl. Of course I hooked you up.”

The neon lady drink that Hex brought was much more Tiaza’s style than the shot had been. But Tiaza was a bit of a lightweight, and hadn’t really done a bunch of partying. She wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or a bad. “So Hil. You still looking to hit up that karaoke? Or you want to cruise the shore checking out the boys?” Tiaza smiled even though she was taken, that didn’t mean that she could walk with the others and point out the sights. “Of course we could fit both into your busy birthday schedule.”

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

“Or maybe I’ll let you guys try to sabotage me and pick a song I couldn’t possibly win with.”

"Let's find a Wookiee mating song for her to sing while we all sing one of hers!" Hex laughed at the girls as she continued her drink.

''S'pose you don't have one of those for me too, Tiaza?''

"If she doesn't, I can probably get in touch with someone back home who can sort you out. We don't want you to be missing out and my friends have all sorts of little tricks they can pull." She wondered how quickly Daiya, Brie or one of the boys might be able to add a couple of years to the younger girl remotely. She looked innocently at Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla and smiled "Not that I run with slicer gangs my beautiful mandalorian friend." she smiled and giggled looking out to sea, watching the bouncing ring almost mesmerised, it looked so reckless it had to be fun.

"I think they come to shore over by the Cabana and you pay that tanned teenager for a ride, or I could just wave my gun around a bit and boat jack them, but I made a promise to myself not to pull a gun on anyone on this holiday."

'...Right, be a freak, talk about waving your gun around, do they even know you have explosives in your beach bag...'
"Shh, this is what normal teenagers do, I think, just... give me a break ok"
she laughed very nervously after realising the girls could all see her speaking to herself in a hushed voice.

She quickly downed her drink and looked around for something to do with the glass, and to get some more booze. Hex started walking across the beach slowly with the girls, trying to guide them towards the bar and Cabana area. Whatever their plan was, it was a good direction to travel. "So Lal, what do you fancy then? Don't keep us guessing? Throw yourself around at sea, throw yourself at a boy.....hmmm.... that one I think... or go singing, or all three, we have time." she pointed at a young human male with olive skin and long curly hair. Guys did nothing for Hex but she had watched enough trashy teen romances with Daiya to know what a 'beach hottie' was supposed to look like.

Current Outfit

Hilal's smile faded a little when Hex mentioned her run in on Kresti. She thought she got over her Hex packing up and leaving Hilal's place after spending months living with her. Turns Hilal was still hurt by Hex leaving despite her completely understanding why. "I don't know," Hilal chuckled nervously squinting against the Sun. I just wanna do something fun! Something that none of us have done before like-"

Just then Hilal's face was greeted by a hurling white ball. "OW!" The young woman was thrown off her feet and landed flat on her back. It was a good thing that she landed on the sand. Hilal's spine could've been snapped in two if she landed on concrete, she was that damn fragile.

"SORRY ABOUT THAT!" A couple of women cladded in bikinis ran over to Hilal or rather the ball that was landed next to her.

The young woman quickly got up and rubbing her face. "Don't worry about it," Hilal mumbled before her mind hatched an idea. "Hey wait a minute?!" Hilal turned to her female friends. "They're playing Volleyball right?! Why don't we challenge them to a game?! Payback for striking me in the face!"

Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus , Hex Hex , Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss

Objective: Have some fuuun!
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla , Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus , Hex Hex

Her chiss friend had indeed also thought of her when they planner this trip for Hilal, Zoey thought as Tiaza passed another ID-chip, issued, or rather forged, for the youngest in the group. Zoey knew she had to be careful where she'd put it, and keep it hidden for her sweet but protective parents. They would have so many questions, especially her mom. Mothers could be very punishing at times.

Zoey looked across the beach to where Hex guessed where the speeder boat and the guys would come ashore, by the Cabana. Yes, it was a way better idea than waving with a blaster. She knew Hex was a little odd and crazy, but raised an eyebrow at the second alternative.

''I just hope you doesn't have that blaster tucked inside your bikini top, Hex. That sounds really uncomfy!''

Zoey joined in the merciful friendly laughs between them as Hex suggested that they would pick a Wookiee mating song for Tiaza if they went karaokeing. The chiss could probably transform it into something awesome, making their jaws drop, but it was a fun dare and the outcome wasn't really that certain. Taking another sip of the umbrella-decorated drink, Zoey leaned back in the sun lounger to soak up the sun that was keeping them well warm. Suddenly, as she heard a loud thud and the voice of Hilal grunt, Zoey shot up and pulled her shades up on her head.

''Stars and nebulas, Hilal! Are you okay?!'' she called, as she saw her friend being knocked to the ground with a white ball beside her. Shortly after, the ball was followed by a couple of other women announcing themselves as its owners and excusing themselves. Luckily, Hilal seemed okay and the birthday girl even suggested they would go an challenge them to a game.

Beach volleyball. Not only was it a completely different sport than Zoey practiced. It's season was on the wrong side of the year too, but Zoey enjoyed sports in general and guessed that she could use some ability from the hoverblade hockey at the game that now looked to be taking place soon.

''Whatever you want, Lal! You're the birthday girl, remember?'' Zoey said happily and laid an arm around her friends back. ''It might not be a hockey rink, but I'll do my best not to disappoint you all!'' she added, grabbing the drinks glass from the sun lounger and emptying the last of it with a slurp, before adjusting her top and bottom somewhat.

''Hey, Hex? This drink was just delicious! You who know where the bar was... I'm not the only one who needs a refill, right? Let's go grab something to take with us to the game?'' Zoey insisted looking at the blue haired girl, starting to feel... well, good and relaxed!

Last edited:

Vletti'azan'uosus

“My Shyriiwook is quite bad. If you choose any Wookiee song I’m sure you guys would instantly take the lead in a singing competition,” Tiaza said with a giggle. “Though if you make it a mating song maybe I can do something with just the tone of my voice to make it a challenge.” She gave Hex a wink.

Zoey and Hex discussed the sea speeders a bit and Hilal seemed a little flustered. It was cute to Tiaza that Hilal made having fun at the beach on her birthday seem like hard work. But that was just who Hilal was. Then the volleyball incident happened. The girls who came to retrieve the ball seemed apologetic and Hilal thankfully accepted the apology. Tiaza didn’t really wish to see what would happen to the volleyball girls if Hilal got mad at them and Hex followed Hilal’s lead.

“Um. I’m not the most athletically gifted person Lal,” Tiaza said at the suggestion they challenge the girls for payback. “I’ll come along for sure. But I warn you I was kicked off the academy grav-ball team because I was too timid. So you guys are likely going to have to carry me if we’re going to win.”

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Hex looked down and peered inside one of the cups of her suit, "Nope, no blasters in here, just little old me"

Hex flinched as someone struck her friend with a ball, she turned at the girls and glared at them, ready to become agressive.

'...Stupid girls!...'

But by luck or by force, Hilal seemed ok with it, and the reactions of her other friends helped Hex put her anger away and return to a more appropriate mood. "Looks like no more time for drinks Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss , let's show these girls what we are made of" she laughed and picked up the ball, spinning it on her fingers, she spent so much time either parkour running from corpos, or riding on her board that balance and agility was her thing. She put her arm around the waist of Hilal and spoke in her ear "And if they beat us you can take them to the Enclave and feed them those dragons on tatooine."

"Right girls, you are all honorary shadow runners, lets do this!" she threw the ball in the air and whacked it across the net, she looked at Hilal and Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus in front of her on their side of the court, and she smirked as she caught herself admiring the two women.

Current Outfit

Hilal had never played Volleyball..... but she did watch people play it while she was working at her shop. A bunch of supermodels running around in the sand trying to bounce a ball. It's so easy! Anyone can do it! Even an unusual mash of girls like them! "Oh come on!" Hilal said lightly slapping Tiaza in the back. "I wanna make those girls pay for making me bleed!"

As if right on cue, blood started to slowly dribble from her left nostril. "Ah chit those assholes!" Hilal growled rubbing her nose. "We can celebrate with drinks AFTER we kick their asses!" Hilal said sniffing planting her hands on her hips in the process.

The young woman's eyes darted towards the women playing. A mix of humans, Twileaks, and a Zeltrons. She turned to Zoey and smiled. "Gimmie a Jawa Juice Zoey!" She declared. "And meet me at the field! We shall prove ourselves in GLORIUS COMBAT!"

"Hey girl shut up!" The Zeltron shouted. "Before we give you another bloody nose!"

That made Hilal's blood boil.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Hilal shouted. "You wanna fight? We can fight with a game of Volleyball! I got some of the best and most coordinated athletes in the Galaxy! Don't fuck with us!"

Hex Hex , Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss , Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus

Objective: Play beach volleyball!
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla , Hex Hex , Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus

''It's never late to toughen up, Tiaza! Trust me!'' Zoey encouraged the young adult chiss girl, and gave her a light friendly punch on the arm. You had to play rough in sports sometimes, even if it could lead you to the penalty box if you were not careful. Zoey hated the box, but she also felt that it was kind of worth it sometimes just to give some annoying blueliner a pinch.

"Looks like no more time for drinks Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss , let's show these girls what we are made of"

Ugh, that was even more annoying! Zoey thought, as she let out a deep sigh and rolled her eyes, her shoulders sinking in defeat. Well, this game wouldn't last all night and the bar would probably be open for hours to come.

That was when Hilal suddenly cursed about the girls hitting her, most likely without intention, with the ball. Zoey saw Hilal wiping her nose from some blood. At least in hoverblade hockey, they wore helmets with visors to avoid broken noses. Hilals didn't look broken, but had still drawn blood from the stray ball.

''Sure, Lal! I'll be down in a minute!'' Zoey said and nodded to Hilal asking for a jawa juice. She had the fake ID now, but she didn't need it for the jawa juice, so that wouldn't be that hard to get. Then one of the girls in the opposing team shouted something at Hilal, which made the birthday girl almost go up in flames. This was not good, and not really what they had in mind when they planner the birthday for their friend.

Zoey gave Hex and Tiaza a look that told them to chill the situation and their emotional friend down, before she ran off towards the bar.

Soon enough, Zoey were back with a bottle of jawa juice which she tossed at Hilal in a paused moment of the game.

Vletti'azan'uosus

“Tough isn’t my image Zoey,” Tiaza said with a giggle. Toughness probably wasn’t the biggest problem for her being an asset to their team. Coordination would be a bigger issue. Though she did spend the better part of a week being carried around for a twisted ankle, so toughness wouldn’t be something that anyone would list as one of Tiaza’s obvious assets.

Hex and Hilal were eager to get the game going just like Zoey. Tiaza was never one to go against the will of the group so she timidly took the court ready to try her best. Hex and Hilal started smack talking their opponents, who were quite happy to return the smack talk. Tiaza twisted her foot in the sand as Hilal said she had the best athletes in the galaxy. The Chiss singer hoped the first ball didn’t come her way to prove Hilal wrong.

Hex hit the ball as she called each of the girls honorary shadow runners. Tiaza looked back at Hex not sure if a shadow runner was really her. She noticed Hex looking at her and Hilal and blushed before hearing the other team call out signals as to who should hit the ball and what was coming. The third hit of the other team came over the net and straight at Tiaza. She threw her hands up to avoid being hit in the face and the ball bounce off her arms and straight up into the air on her team’s side of the net for one of her friends to hit next. She rubbed her arm where the ball had hit and hoped that would be it for a moment at least.

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Hex had fight the urge to launch herself at the girl threatening Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla with another bloody nose.

'...She's asking for it!...'
"Yep!" she grinned, and bared her teeth at the girl.

Luckily the chatter from her side of the net and the game on. The ball flew at Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus who blasted it vertically in the air where Hex could leap up and get to it, using the shoulder of the chiss to gain elevation then landing hard in the sand. The other girls were good though and hit it straight back over to them in towards Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss at the back of the court. "Loft it to Lal!" she called, hoping the cute brunette could smash it down over the net.

She smiled as she saw a group of guys gad gathered to watch, it was not suprise, Seven beautiful bikini clad girls and Hex having a volleyball match much have been quite the spectacle. And boys were, as always, very simple creatures. She moved close to Hilal to help her jump if she needed it.

Current Outfit

Hilal was still hopped up with anger and determination the same with Hex. If there was one thing she liked about was that two were competitors whether it was for that bounty or even racing. Hilal and Hex didn't give two chits about the game they were playing, they just wanted to win. Zoey had some experience in sports and was more than happy to help the girls in their quest to defeat their opponents. Tiaza on the other hand despite being very beautiful was just as tough as wet tissue paper.

Still Tiaza managed to hit the ball that was thrown by those idiot girls who sneered at Hilal. "Fuckers," Hilal mumbled seeing the ball heading towards her. "I GOT IT!" She shouted holding her arms out and hitting it with her forearm.

"Ah chit!" the ball hit Hilal's forearm harder than she thought as it headed towards Hex's direction.

"Hey Hex!" Hilal shouted. "Heads up!"

Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss , Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus , Hex Hex

Last edited:
Objective: Play beach volleyball!
Wearing: Swimsuit
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla , Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus , Hex Hex

Zoey were fairly confident that they wouldn't do too bad, despite Tiaza remembering them that she was first and foremost a singer. She was sure that the chiss woman at least had something to add to the team. If anything, Tiaza was the tallest of them and that was a good attribute in this kind of sport.

"Loft it to Lal!"

Zoey drilled her feet down in the sand some and zoned in on the ball, which lost some momentum at the back of the field and helped Zoey to loft it over with precision. The brunette was clearly still bothered by the girls in the other team, which probably made her distracted and hit the ball in the wrong way and with quite the force towards Hex position.

This could definitely mean that the first point was going to the opposing team, and Zoey took some quick steps towards the center to be prepared to assist her friends. One or two of the boys at the side made some wolf whistling at them, and Zoey gave them a look and shook her head. Not during a game, she didn't like being distracted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom