Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HNN Presents: 1st Galactic Palooza

HoloNet

H
Galactic Palooza!!!!!!

Invitations had bern sent far and wide to a variety of folks. The nobles, the wealthy, the famous, the poor, the working class, and even some politicians were invited to this party. Over fifty miles of streets on the planet Coruscant had been cleared for the occasion. There were vendors selling merchandise and food, street performers, and outdoor bars.

At the concert venue several entertainers would take to the stage to showcase the new talent HNN had signed.

For those of a more humanity oriented belief there was a silent auction to raise money for refugees.

Those that wanted to dance need only look a short distance to see nightclubs lit up and welcoming.

There was a fair providing games and rides, including one of the highest ferris wheels ever built.

A block of hotels had opened their pools to create a splashtacular adventure and lure guests to stay with them.

The opera house welcomed those who enjoyed the ballet, with a special appearance by a new dance troop.

Everywhere anybody looked there was something to do. It was a giant carnival and the atmosphere was intoxicating as the city planet turned itself into one big party dome.

Waterwalking Varadboots
Tag: Open
Fifty miles of city streets and one long continuous party! That was something he could get behind, or in the middle of! Moving through the festival drink in hand, dark blue trim shirt unbuttoned at the top, white trousers, and big Varad brown boots. Sure to be a gun somewhere under that, among other tech he was carrying.

One Wookiee put a large ring of white flowers over his head, another tried to sell him fifty different genuine datawatches. He shrugged getting in the mood and carrying on with a wave of his hand, no thanks. Walking through the crowds, drink raised high so not to spill it, heading where the music was loudest and the bar activate obviously Kas being Kas.

When he got to the concert hall it was HUGE. Larger than anything he'd see in his lifetime, but this was Coruscant. If you were going to do it, do it big. A free drink was given by an astromech droid serving it on a tray. He swapped his empty for a new sizzling green surprise and made his way over toward the stage.

Trying to spot someone having as much fun as he was, and throwing the Wookiee flower necklace he'd been gifted with over them. A grin and a shrug was all they got, as he looked up to the stage to see what was first. Putting the crystal glass down at his feet to join loud applause above his head as they came out.

Be careful what you wish for.
Those who would be walking around the silent auction would see no less than four showings from the company "Guardian Authority Ltd." This was not as well known as many others, but they were making a name for themselves. Regardless of this, at the silent Auction, anyone who would look for one would see:

"Spirit" Light freighter
"Carcharodon" Air/Landspeeder
"Sunshower' Luxury Yacht

All three are available for bidding, and all bidding start at 1 credit(IC, not UC, don't worry) as all proceeds go to charity. These are not just base models either, but come very well upgraded.

At the nearby raffle, the company was represented as well with no less than ten (10) vacation packages (VIP Suites) aboard the cruise ship "Dreamweaver".

Dak Hobson

D

ALL THE GALAXY IS A STAGE… AND IT’S SHOWTIME!
DeepImpoliteDassierat-small.gif

Tour Stop: Coruscant
How did you get there?: “The Golden Wings
Yep, I'm wearing "
The Eye of Pantor", and have my lightsaber nearby
Who are you playing to?: Galactic Palooza

So there I was, back in the center of the universe. I love this place. I was heartbroken when I had read and heard the news about what happened here, about the attack on the Senate, all those Jedi, all those people. The damage is still visible, but the planet is healing. The people are healing. They need more though. I never really thought much about the HHN or HNN, or really any broadcast company, they always have their own slant on things but these people seem "good", they want to help not only get the news out there but help the people. Maybe that is why I'm here? Not just for publicity or because I have time before my next tour or anything. I want to be a part of it.

They made me the headliner. So many great acts and they made me the headliner. Wow. It's an honor indeed, but it's also a lot of pressure. That's okay, it's going to be a great time. The boys have never been better, and I'm feeling good. I have an AA meeting in a few minutes, but that won't last long. I will be getting my five-year chip today! So that will be a good thing. It really is a shame that Jo didn't stick around to see this. Though to be frank, she never really wanted to stop the party. I don't either, mine just goes a little differently now.

I have a new manager. Nervous little guy. Sweaty. Not sweaty in a shady, neurotic way, but probably in the way that he might be in over his head right now, it's alright, he'll do well I'm sure. I miss my old manager Kindi, but what can I say? She went on to bigger and better things, like running my record label. She's going to have that up and running like clockwork in no time. She wouldn't mind me going out and around this venue like "Taud" is freaking out about. He doesn't get that I wouldn't be me if I didn't walk around among the people here. Yeah, I'll get mobbed, yeah, I'll be signing a lot of autographs but that is what I do. Oh well. It's going to be a blast.

And maybe I can get in on that silent auction. That's a nice yacht!

TGV.gif

Waterwalking Varadboots
Somewhere in the concert hall waiting for the big act! Dak Hobson A group of dancers was warming up the crowd for the main event, there if needed as backup dancers for later performances! The lightshow had most transfixed on the stage and really got the party going.

Joining a group of Devorian 'devil' partygoers that were dressed in what other world cultures might consider monstrous outfits, done up to look pretty impressive, and poke fun at their usual scary appearance to humans. They seemed to be lighting up a fire of their own, the bar was looking like a real Denon holonet display. A few of the Devorian's had challenged him to light the drinks on fire as he chugged them down, trying not to burn his lips as he went. Three did a shot each, one burned green, one burned red and the other a light blue. Slapping the drinks upside down on the bar when they were done.

Drinking as much as he did Kas barely felt the shot, and the Devorians barely felt toxins, so this might be a long day! There was some banter exchanged, and he got a pat on the back for playing along, everyone turning to the stage to catch the performance before it ended. Those dancers could move, that's for sure. Watching the hypnotic dancing coming to an end, Kas snapped out of it, and of course ordered the strongest drink they had, two of them.

Dak Hobson | Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor | HoloNet

Objective: Dance the night away
Tags: Open | Kas Varad Kas Varad

This was a party like Vyxxen had dreamed of for quite some time. She was always on the lookout for the next place to be. Having diplomatic papers got her all the scoops, but the Galactic Palooza was not something that required a sensitive ear. The party was massive by design not something that just got out of hand. A part of Vyxxen was against the commercial nature of the spectacle, but let's face it no matter the emotional objections there was no way the party girl was going to miss this one.

She was on her third or fourth drink by the time she made it into the concert hall for the night's entertainment. Dak Hobson was always an attention getter and the up and coming Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus was opening for him amongst other well known acts.

The drinks were for taste and looks. Vyxxen didn't need them to have a good time, in fact they didn't help at all in that department. If she wanted to feel altered she would merely need to find something sweet, but that really wasn't her think. The Zelosian found the music, dance and five of the people the true intoxication.

Tonight would be one for the record books she bet. Now if she could just find someone or someones to share this time with. It was the down side to never settling down for a moment. Friends were hard to come by. Of course there were usual subjects at all parties, but they were not the type that Vyxxen gravitated towards. She had to settle for friends for a night, or however long the party lasted.

Vletti'azan'uosus

Pop Singer, Damsel in Distress!!
Location: Coruscant | Galactic Palooza Concert Hall | Back stage
Tags: Dak Hobson
Current Outfit

Tiaza couldn't believe where she had come in such a short amount of time. Only months earlier she was finishing up a tour with an opera company, with a good role, but not a headline by any means. Then Sap finally gave in and let her focus on her own songs, her own style and her own tour.

That was an up and down experience with lots of starts and stops to account for the troubles that seemed to find her quite often. She would curse her luck in that manner, but truthfully those troubles strengthened the two most important bonds in her life: her bodyguard and BFF, Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla , and her boyfriend Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu . Her songs and tour ended up being quite successful and as a result she now found herself back on Coruscant for the first time since the tour started.

The young Chiss songstress might not have top billing here, but this was a festival party for the whole galaxy and she was opening up for Dak Hobson . Tiaza had been a fan of Dak's for a while now. Sharing a stage with him was quite an honor.

There was still time before Tiaza was to be ready at the stage, and she heard that Dak was around. It wouldn't hurt anything to stop in and talk to him would it?

She poked her head into Dak's room. "Mr. Hobson? I am Tiaza. Your opening act. Just wanted to stop in and say what an honor it is to warm up the crowd for you."

Coruscant - High Rise Party overlooking a large portion of Galactic Palooza.

“Quite the environment. Do you not think so, Emm-Seven?” Ran asked, looking over the festival from one of the countless high rise balconies of Coruscant. The astromech provided no response as they were no longer standing next to their partner. “Emm-Seven, leave the server droid alone. They have a job to do. They are serving the other party guests. Not you.” The Mirialan scolded upon noticing the mischievous droid up to its usual shenanigans. The droid beeped back in disagreement, but followed Ran’s instruction.

“I do not care if you were “totally in there.” Mostly because I do not know what that means. Nor do I care to.” Ran continued before the droid trilled a series of dings, whistles and other sounds. “Emm-Seven Tee-Ayy, you can’t say that to me. How dare y-” The astromech interrupted with a buzz.

“Do not buzz me. I hate when you buzz me.”

It buzzed again.

“Fine! Be that way. Just make sure you’re on that ship tonight before take off.”

The sound of one more faint buzz could be heard as M7-TA started in the direction of the server droid.

Ran leaned against the balcony railing and sighed. The droid had proven difficult to work with but she refused to mind wipe them. They were a good co-pilot and fun to be around, when they weren’t being annoying. “Maybe I’m being too hard on them,” She whispered to herself. “After all, I am meeting a date here. The least I can do is let them flirt with the other droids.” She reasoned before looking up at a clock on the wall. Speaking of, where is my date? She thought as she left the balcony and rejoined the party.

Ran was the lone Jedi in a sea of well to do business owners. The only reason she was there was the fact she had become friends with the hostess after saving her from a rather embarrassing trip down a sewer hatch. As repayment Ran's new friend offered an invitation to a very glamorous party, a custom, beautiful and elegant orange gown, and a date with a very dashing and very single man. While the invitation was appreciated, and the dress was very much in Ran’s taste, the date is what really made her accept the offer. It would be Ran’s first date, and with a man she never met. Suffice to say, she was nervous and it showed.

“Don’t be nervous, Darling.” Ran’s friend, party hostess, and esteemed fashion designer, Zellay ordered with a quick squeeze of Ran’s toned bicep. “You look fabulous! If anybody should be nervous it’s him.” She continued.

“I appreciate that.” Ran replied. “I guess I will be less nervous once he is actually here.”

“Well you’re just in luck. Because look who just entered.” Zellay aimed a finger toward the arched entrance.

Ran searched for the man described. When she saw him her heart fluttered and she blushed. He certainly came as described. Blue and Dashing.

"Be sure not to cut him, Sweetie. He is a very important man." Zellay instructed Ran as she pointed to the lightsaber Ran had somewhat hidden and braided into her bun.

Dak Hobson

D

ALL THE GALAXY IS A STAGE… AND IT’S SHOWTIME!
DeepImpoliteDassierat-small.gif

Tour Stop: Coruscant
How did you get there?: “The Golden Wings
Yep, I'm wearing "
The Eye of Pantor", and have my lightsaber nearby
Who are you playing to?: Galactic Palooza. Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus

No two ways about it. This new manager was something else. Hiring someone to follow me, like he didn't think I could spot a tail. I know my fans, and I know when I can and cannot walk around. There was just too much to be seen. The art museum that was set up was beautiful. Not to mention the speeder show that was arranged. It makes me want to become a collector. I love some of these "super"speeders, but I'm more a fan of the "muscle"speeder style. I just like what I am seeing among these. I made a bid on that yacht the Jedi's company donated for the raffle, it looks cool. I'm also proud to say that I bought tickets for the cruise ship raffle and started handing them out.

Ain't I a sweety?

Oh well, I need a bite before Tiaza gets on stage. She puts on a great show, I'm a big fan of hers. It looks like these fans haven't gotten an autograph from me in while. It's okay, I'm happy to take care of them.

TGV.gif

Objective: Make entrance and meet blind date
Tags: Ran Serys Ran Serys

It had been quite a while since Khrusaes had been to the galactic Core. It had taken some time and most of the Akron fortune to flee the Sith invasion of Pantora and establish themselves in the Seswenna Sector. During that time the family lost contact with most of their old high society friends in favor of new ones that could gain them a presence in their new home. That new home didn’t sit well with Khrusaes, as such he showed rare dedication to his new business venture Akron Defense Labs and using that company to re-establish his own name on Pantora as the supplier of the new Defense Force.

Long the life of the party that had changed of late. In fact Khrusaes probably would have not have known of the Galactic Palooza’s existence if it was not for the invitation of an old friend Zellay. Khrusaes might not have set foot in the Core, but he certainly still kept up with high fashion and an invitation from Zellay was not something he was willing to turn down. The weird part was Zellay offered to set him up on a date. Had he really become that wrapped up in his business that a friend needed to fix him up? He’d never needed that before.

“008-Y you are sure this is the right girl?” Khrusaes asked his personal droid assistant.

“Oh yes sir, quite certain,” 008-Y responded in his normal cheery, sometimes annoying tone. “Ran Serys. Only basic information as requested. No life story.”

Khrusaes started to look at the assembled file and then handed it back to the droid shaking his head. “Even the basic story is too much. If Zellay thinks we’ll have a good time I am sure she is right.” He could hear the noises coming from the party. Fifty miles of party was something that no one was going to be able to miss. “So Zellay’s high rise is…”

“Right over there Master Khrusaes,” 008-Y responded to the pause he had learned was a question. “Shall I accompany you just in case?”

“In case of what exactly? I am not able to entertain a woman and need your superior banter and wit?” The Pantoran businessman joked with the droid, who had managed to pick up on Khrusaes’ tone and sarcasm.

“Right, sir, I understand sir,” the droid stammered. He understood sarcasm, but didn’t know how to respond to it. “I shall wait at the ship then?”

Khrusaes watched the droid waddle off and looked at the lift that would take him up to the party and his date. He didn’t know anything about Ran Serys, except she help Zellay out of some sticky situation. Khrusaes liked to be surprised by his social interactions too much knowledge led to stuffy conversation and the only hope for a relationship was pure physical attraction.

The lift stopped, doors opened and Khusaes stepped into the party. His eyes drifted over the party as he allowed the music to relax his nerves. Wait why am I nervous. I used to do this all the time. Finally he spotted Zellay, who was pointing in his direction. A Mirialan woman stood next to her, tall and even from this distance Khusaes could tell in good shape. Looking quite good in the orange gown that Khusaes was sure Zellay designed. Khusaes took a quick breath and then made his way over to them.

Khusaes greets Zellay with a friendly kiss on the cheek. “And you must be Ran,” he said smiling at the Mirialan woman. “I am Khusaes Akron,” he said gracefully sweeping her hand into his and bringing her knuckles to his lips. “Zellay has told me nothing about you. I like to get to know things for myself.” He looked around the room and offered his arm to Ran. “Care to get a drink or refreshments?”

Objective: Have fun, enjoy the music, busk for credits (apparently)
Tag: OPEN

Equipment:

Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
..Hex speech to herself..

Hexes inner voices
..Neutral..
..Doubt..
..Anger..

Coloured "....." are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

If it is confusing or need it to tone down a bit drop me a dm.

Hex gently skimmed along at a slow walking pace down one of the main streets for the Galapalooza, she had heard there was a party and felt she deserved a little bit of fun. She gently danced to the carnival music on her board whilst she juggled three of her party Poppers for the onlooking crowd.

Apparently people thought she was a street entertainer with her outlandish outfit and her bright blue hair, a little kid had given her 5 credits to see how high she could juggle. She laughed and obliged. Now she had a cap clipped to her board and had amassed 42 credits, a stick of taffy and a pretty stone someone had painted. feel free to donate your UC's to the pretty juggler

"..you know you aren't a real street entertainer right?.."
"..we're in the street, we're entertaining....street entertainer.." Hex was in too fun a mood to take nonsense from her friends today, to party atmosphere was intoxicating, but in a good way.

"..what's he doing?.." one of her friends asked as an older man came up to her.

"excuse me young lady, can you direct me to Elzar's spice emporium?" The man asked, an elderly human. "err... I don't work here?"

"..Just tell him anyway, its your good deed for the day.." hex chuckled at the voice.

She stopped juggling for a momoment and handed two of her party poppers to the man. He stood wide eyed as he realised on closer inspecition what these balls actually were. She reached round to her back and grabbed a small data pad out of her waistband. A few clicks on the pad and Hex squinted in the sunlight.

"oh cool, you nearly made it on your own, it's just over there, behind that big stand with the dancers on it." she put the pad away and took her Poppers back from the man who gave absolutely no complaints having them taken back off of his hands, he prayed to his gods that they were just props. "Thank you miss, enjoy the Palooza" he dropped five credits into her can and quickly excused himself, allowing Hex to go back to juggling.

Last edited:
Waterwalking Varadboots
Objective: Party. Enjoy life.
Tags: Vyxxen Vyxxen | Open

Dancers dancing. People moving, talking, and having a good time. He was. The night was alive and he felt top of the world. Saying goodbye to the costume trio at the bar and walking through the crowd. Kas said hello to some of those in passing, sharing a word or laugh, even a hug. With the armor off he was in his element. Knowing a few people, here to mingle and meet some more.

Making eye contact, with Vyxxen Vyxxen and giving a smile.

"Hey listen, saw you, and I wanted to say hello." Kas said walking up slow, confidently, with open body language. He gave her space and kept eye contact with a friendly smile. "Make my day to know your name." That was it, simple, casual, and confident. Light banter.

Turning to the stage to see them setting up, drinking in the music, the life of the place, and then turning back to her. He loved this atmosphere, it kept things light and simple. "Famous singer tonight, know anything about them?" Hush rumors, names being dropped, a buzz about the concert hall for the main event. He sipped his liquor and put the empty on a droid tray.

Unknowingly like her he was everywhere and nowhere. Always another party or contract to draw him somewhere else. He knew everyone and nobody.

Last edited:
Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current outfit

The Carnival looked really nice tonight.

Hilal gave an airy sigh observing the festivities on Coruscant, the city planet was at its finest at night the bright lights shining against the clear skies. She wanted nothing more than join the carnival activities, but she had a job to do as always. Not that Hilal was complaining after all she is protecting her best friend Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus from harm. Hilal remembered how murderously angry she got when Tiaza told her that while she was gone, she was being chased around the Galaxy by thugs. Hilal was even angrier to find out that her Droid's bugged programming prevented them from tracking Tiaza down. Despite reassurances by Tiaza, Hilal ended up blaming herself for everything that happened to her. Hilal needed to do better, and it seems that her Droids needed more work.

While Tiaza was out singing, Hilal observed a familiar person juggling she had long blue hair and a look that suggested that she didn't have a care in a world. "Wait a minute?!" Hilal eyes grew wide. "Hex?!" The young woman approached her other best friend shoving people out of the way. Some Dug uttered a curse and stomped on Hilal's foot.

"Frack you," she mumbled feeling the urge to kick the Dug like a she would a Hutt Ball but she ignored it. Hilal approached Hex giving her friend a big hug not caring is she dropped her balls. "It's good to see you again!"

Hex Hex

At last, Zoey had convinced her parents not to go with them on the business dinner attached to the Galactic Palooza, and instead go out and enjoy the party below the high rising skyscraper, famously called cloudcutter because how insanely tall those buildings on Coruscant were. Filled with energy and clad in denim and red, Zoey jumped out of the enterance of the building and threw a glance upwards the impressive construction complex. The nagging soreness from yesterdays tough hoverblade hockey game were gone like the wind. She had scored two goals, they had won the game with three to one and the coach had been very happy with her. Adding it to the release from her parents, she were in a very good mood for tonights festivities.

Fifty miles of party was a lot, but nothing a Bradiss couldn't handle. Zoey had her big sister to take after, and those hockey parties were no children's game either, to be honest. As she strolled down the long fifty miles of vendors, bars, attractions and stages, she were setting off towards the scene where Dak Hobson were supposed to perform. Everyone in her circle of friends at school knew who he was, if not the whole school, and Zoey really wanted to watch him. It was also said that he would give out autographs tonight and she were not going to miss that.

Just as she was about to reach the edges of the crowd assembled to watch the famous singer, her attention was drawn to a blue-haired girl juggling at the sidewalk. The girl looked a year or two older than her. Zoey's first thought fell on the blue tuft she donned. How cool was that hair?! She had some skills with the moves too, as did the dancers performing nearby.

''That's one far out hair! Nice moves, too!'' Zoey called to the other girl as she reached appeared from the crowds on the street. ''Throw some over and we'll do it together?'' she said and prepared herself to catch whatever the girl was juggling.

Hex Hex

Wearing: X

The fun warm energy on the city planet felt so familiar to Cyran, it almost made him feel a little homesick for Zeltros. There were likely hundreds of millions of folks around. Visitors from far and wide and locals caught up in the celebration. Even though it was only supposed to be a sizable 50 miles he figured the party bled into the areas surrounding them as well.

Cyran himself had considered performing for the event but opted out of it. Not wanting to bog himself down with responsibilities. Though it likely would’ve been a great experience either way. He was currently wearing his “normal” outing clothes. A white sports coat and matching pants, and a bright blue shirt. The outfit is reminiscent of old flashy police shows he used to watch as a kid. Despite the ample shade offered by the imposing skyline that flanked all sides of the streets Cyran still opted to wear a pair of sunglasses.

In his hand was a large cinnamon sugar pretzel with some bites taken out of it. Probably his favorite kind of pretzel. One of many snacks he’s already had while here, and there was probably many more to come. He’d caught wind of there being someone here selling sticks of deep fried nerf butter which he just had to try. Though both his livers will likely feel like that’s a little much even for a zeltron…

Vletti'azan'uosus

Pop Singer, Damsel in Distress!!
Location: Coruscant | Galactic Palooza Concert Hall | On stage
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla
Current Outfit

Tiaza took the stage for her performance. It would not be as long a set as when she was headlining her tour, but that she thought was probably a good thing. She loved being on stage and would give everything she had to the fans who crowded in to enjoy her music. At the same time this was the biggest party in the galaxy and she wanted to have some fun too. Hilal was here as her bodyguard of course, but they hadn’t had as much time as friends since the tour began. Tiaza hoped when she was not performing that she would be able to enjoy the festival.

“Good evening Galaxy!” Tiaza yelled out as she took the mic. “It is good to be back on Coruscant and so happy to be a part of HNN’s 1st Galactic Palooza. I’m going to start off with a song I’ve grown to love. I hope you all like it as much…”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o1GVKul38c

“Thank you,” she said to the applause at the end of the song. “This next song tugs at my heart. I put it together when I heard about what had happened to my homeworld while I was safely tucked away…”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7zVn1AXNI0

“Whew. That takes a bit out of me. Thank you,” she gave a nod and a wave to the crowd. She then performed three more songs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4pGQ2wrQxE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIHrkqBFUL4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZpaTHARjeY

“Thanks. Thank you. Now for the last song. It’s rising up the charts so I hope you all like it as much as the holonet does.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXtj4TkTvS4

“Thank you Galaxy Palooza!!!” Tiaza called out after her final song. “Have a great night. I know you’re looking forward to Dak Hobson as much as I am.” She gave a deep bow and then left the stage. She probably should have changed or done something to cool off after the show, but she wanted to find Hilal and have some fun before Dak took the stage. She wanted to see that.

Objective: Have fun! Talk to the cute guy
Tags: Kas Varad Kas Varad

Aladme Vyx was not the only one on the lookout for a partner, for a dance or for the rest of the party didn’t really matter to her. She had made it to what might be the biggest party of her life, she wasn’t going to ruin the atmosphere by considering what would happen at the end of each dance. If her partner moved on, so would she. It wasn't really that big of a deal. Aladme Vyx probably would make people nervous. In the years since she left Zelos II she had changed her look, dyed her hair multiple colors (tonight she went with the usual green and pink), and she even got the tattoo on her shoulder. Even a fellow Zelosian probably wouldn’t recognize her, but her name would probably get at least one person to stop everything and expose her as a tyrant’s heir.

That was why she never told anyone her real name. Aladme Vyx would have a horrible time at any party. But Vyxxen was the heart of the party. She smiled back at the man who calmly approached her. Vyxxen was always curious what kind of attention she would get. Being as colorful it was hard to avoid it. This man looked like he was more than a partier. But she supposed most of the people here didn’t have the ability to party hop as much as she did. He was calm, polite and attractive. Vyxxen’s smile widened when he asked for her name. “I make it hard to miss me,” she giggled in response to him seeing her. “You can call me Vyxxen, but only if you promise me a dance before the night is over.” She was curious, but played it coy not asking for his name in return. Not yet at least. She’d get it out of him somehow.

The comment about the music had her smile, of course she knew the singers. “The Golden Voice is the headliner. I think that plus his title as ‘The Greatest Entertainer in the Galaxy’ pretty much tells you what you need to know. He’s at the top of music as far as most people are concerned,” she pointed to the Chiss woman who was starting her set. “Tiaza is who I am looking forward to see. She’s just getting started. Was an opera singer for a while, before she started doing her own stuff. A wonderful voice. In recordings at least. She’s on tour in the Outer Rim. I haven’t heard her live yet. I hope it’s not a let down.”

She put a hand on the man’s arm. “So do I get that dance? Or were you really just looking for a summary of the performers?” She gave him a playful wink.

Objective: Have fun, enjoy the music, busk for credits (apparently)
Tag: Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus

Equipment:

Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
..Hex speech to herself..

Hexes inner voices
..Neutral..
..Doubt..
..Anger..

Coloured "....." are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

If it is confusing or need it to tone down a bit drop me a dm.

Hex continued to juggle until she saw a sight that just made her day even better, her friend Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla walking over to her, what she hadnt expected was the big hug, causing her to nearly lose her balance on her board and drop two of her party poppers on the ground and nearly drop the third down Hilal's back. She quickly grabbed it with her arm round her lower back. "Lal! You look awesome, what you doing on coruscant?" she hugged her tightly, a little too tight, as was usual for Hex. Before releasing her and scrabbling round on the floor. Reaching for her dropped explosives.

"...1, 2..... 3, that girl is going to blow us up one day.."
Hex laughed as she replied
"..Yeah probably, but she'll be nice about it.."

She picked them up and started juggling again as she talked "gotta keep this up, i'm saving up to buy lunch, i want a big hot dog with EVERYTHING" she smiled and licked her lips, Hex loved overpriced junk food, it certainly beat stealing scraps out of bins.

Another girl ( Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss ) walked over and called out to join the juggle, so Hex obliged and tossed a couple of the party poppers too her, hoping she would throw them back and juggle with them. "Hey! I'm Hex, and this is Hilal this is fun right!" she added an extra popper to their shared juggle, one with what looked like a green glassy surface on one end where it held the Dioxis.

She was swaying her hips to the music of Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus when it unfortunately came to an end. "boo blue girl!" she laughed to Hilal, "I was enjoying that." she started singing

"Hey there, Delilah
What's it like in Galactic City?
I'm a billion miles away
But, girl, tonight you look so pretty..."

What Hex lacked in talent, she made up for in exuberance.

Last edited:
"I am." She confirmed her identity as his lips pressed against her knuckles, in turn making her blush. Her green cheeks turned a brilliant shade of teal and her stomach felt lighter than air as if there were tiny winged creatures flying inside of it. The feeling was foreign to her, but there were so many of those as of late. He offered her his arm and then offered a beverage. "I do care, Khrusaes." Ran agreed as she took the man's arm and let him lead her to the catered bar. With every cautious step her heels clicked against the ground. She thought of how very different the noise was compared to the commando's thud of her galaxy traveling boots. The fondness for her platform stompers made her feel a bit silly, because she liked the orange heels. She really did. The whole outfit was more beautiful than she imagined. From the golden jewelry that adorned her fingers and neck to the orange gown that accentuated her figure but didn't rob her of her strength. She appreciated that the gown left little to the imagination save for the most important bits. Still she couldn't help but feel just a little uncomfortable. She wondered if it showed.

"Admittedly, I don't do this." She volunteered and gestured to the fancy party before them. "Do you make a habit of catered food, drinks, and planned company? Is this how you spend your days?" She questioned. Her interest was genuine and not veiled in opportunity like so many conversations around them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom