Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
So I've been on this site for...a long time and for I think...longer than any before in my faction, I led the Mandalorians, one of the oldest factions on the board. But I never thought I was AS good a writer as faction owners and admins in the other larger factions of the time (Omega Pyre, The Republic, Sith Empire etc.) and I wonder, from those who I've written with for the last...four years do you think I've grown? What are some ways I could improve? Are my characters too bland? Do you think I GM/PG? Have my characters seemed consistent in their values? Where does my writing shine the most? The least? Do I have strange writing quirks that need to be snuffed? These are the things I worry about and ask for your help in judging as I move forward (If I CAN move forward...I love Gil!)

Thanks in advance.

I think you're a great writer. That general statement describes a lot of people here, and like them - your potential is infinite. I've always had a solid respect for you and your choices, even if/when I don't agree.

But from the way you talk about your days leading the Mandalorians, I think you can suffer from what many of us suffer from. The whole "standing in the shadow of what you've done, not looking towards what you will do" type thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom