Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Benzaiten House (Jedi auction series two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot I: Map of a safe path to an Ashlan wolf nest on Myrkr, a young animal of any type(as long as it is owned by the Verres Animal trade on Amar), a holocron detailing the basics of Beast taming from Master Vulpesen Torrevaso, and a favor from master Vulpesen Torrevaso. Also, a vintage X-wing.

Lot U: 2,000 credits

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Matsu looked with a raised eyebrow from her seat at the offer and sent the message while looking at the bids. What could she do with a ton of phrik? Oh the possibilities.[member="Astrian Callus"] "Access to my private collection to see what doesn't make it to auction."

[member="Matsu Ike"]
The White Wolf was given access to Matsu Ike's private collection and several datacrons caught his eye. "Send a message to Matsu requesting the following datacrons on.."
  • Force Malacia
  • Force Stun
  • Force Fear
  • Force Destruction
  • Form Vapaad
"I'm willing to give you a full suit of songsteel plate for all of these."

[member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Ayden Cater"]

"Add three dozen Shield Drones and a Be'lal-Class Warship to my bid for lot Q, bringing it to:

Lots J, Q and V, 700,000c each plus three score of highly trained and fully-fitted Bladeborn alongside 1 Tonne of Phrik and Cortosis both, 3 Dozen Shield Drones and a Be'lal-Class Warship."

It wasn't so much a want where lot Q was concerned, but more a necessity.

Matsu Ike said:
Lot J: Dissemination the Codex (Twenty volumes of datacrons detailing the information of the Tython Codex with old Republic ship designs, information on various worlds and cultures around the galaxy including Vahl possibly, an asteroid tractor beam that was installed on the Blackguard)

Matsu Ike said:
Lot A: Collected works of Councilor Yaddle (teaches the basics of Morichro)

Matsu Ike said:
Lot X: A datacron of Bastila Shan (the inner workings of battle meditation)

Matsu Ike said:
Lot Y: Mace Windu's datacron (the principles of force based hand to hand)

Matsu Ike said:
Lot D: Infected (details the Murakami Orchid incidents, Project Blackwing, notes on Dark Harvest and the Harvestor strain cure data)

Matsu Ike said:
Lot I: Datacron of Mundi (basic's of electric judgement)

Matsu Ike said:
Lot M: Mind Walking (collected works of the Mind Walkers teaching Force Sustenance) Lot N: The Noble Neti (Accounts of Neti's beams of light and lesson's on Plant Surge)
Unless quality threads are provided where Matsu Ike or the Jedi Order specifically obtained these items, these are not recognized as being in her possession and are not up for auction.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Codex of tython is on Tython the jedi order lives there and has access

Republic got the Harvestor data with the parts that went into it during the event (lost in wipe)

Counterpoint thread between Matsu and [member="Reiko Ike"]. Matsu recorded in a little over 90 posts information from the great holocron on Coruscant. (lost in wipe but [member="Alli Wren"] did the thread with me) http://starwarsrp.net/topic/9284-counterpoint/ (92 posts)

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/6852-need-a-jedi-trainer/ training with Storm where Matsu eventually after he refused to eat, sleep or follow instructions began studying and collecting data and taking on force techniques from pyrokinesis to electric judgement and plant surge from the great holocron and holocron vault. (200 posts)

[member="Darth Janus"]

Lot Z: The collected volumes of Sar Agorn with comparison's and commentary from Tionne Volume 1-42, contains research notes from Tionne as well as maps, dig notes and logs of what was recovered

14,000 and a datacron detailing the collected xenoarchaeological research on the 434ABY New Galaxy Rebuilding plan concerning the Vong teraforming of Carida.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Kyra Sol"] [member="Matsu Ike"]

Lot Q: One treatise on the creation of Watchers, plus six fully functional and somewhat intractable Watchers, suitable for politely but firmly securing three to six very important Jedi doors. Also, a full file detailing what Ember and the Mandalorian forces found after tearing down the Dromund Kaas Citadel.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Ayden Cater"]
Seeing his boss bid for the same lot, Noah decided to send him a message and sort things out.
Cater, all I'm interested in with the Codex is the ships designs within it, which since most of the are outmatched by anything that your company or the Protectorate can make, they are of little use to you. So how about I'll take the ship designs and you get everything else.
Colonel Corek

Lot F: Mysteries of of the Kooroo (collected notes and incidents of the ancient cult with known sites of their alters and rituals)

10,000 credits 1 Dahomey Diamond.

Lot U: Case of arsensalts (great against vong biotech)

Ten cases of Vine-Silk and 1 Flame gem

Lot H: Alas Poor Sulamar (Details the life and times of Sulamar from his rise to an *Imperial General* to his fall in the galactic battle of the Darksaber)

10,000 credits and ten cases of Vine-Coffee and 1 Flame gem

Lot Z: The collected volumes of Sar Agorn with comparison's and commentary from Tionne Volume 1-42, contains research notes from Tionne as well as maps, dig notes and logs of what was recovered

14,000 and a datacron detailing the collected xenoarchaeological research on the 434ABY New Galaxy Rebuilding plan concerning the Vong teraforming of Carida.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Lot B: A set of Akure Leather Bracers
Lot E: Personal datacron from Ayden's library detailing the methodology for stable Force clones.
Lot J: Ayden's personal Kerrigan Coat from AEL and a datacron from Ayden's library detailing the genetic aftermath of the Gulag Plague on several major worlds, including Coruscant, Corellia, Alderaan, and Naboo.
Lot P: One of Ayden's personal datacrons detailing his research and use of Transfer Essence
Lot V: OmniPod tech plus six Wasp-class starfighters
Lot Z: A Corellian Ropo, and 50,000 credits

Cira gave a slight narrowing of her eyes over to [member="Ayden Cater"]. Then, with her datapad, went to send him an encrypted message.

<< I see you have your eye on my lot. Watch it Corellian. I'm on to you...

By the by, I'll be taking over your library for a week or two. >>

She was tempted to do an emote of a smiley face with the tongue sticking out. But that just wasn't her. So she didn't.
Instead she added.

<< I'll leave you with copious notes at the end of it. >>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom