Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Beacon In The Nightstorm

The Bond
Salazar started meditating with his lightsaber in his hand as he heard the door close. He felt like the first time he left from the Union, all alone with a purpose. He knew where the supplies are, he knows that his targets will be approaching any minute. But he needed to meditate. He needed to push himself to the brink of pain, hopelessness & failure. Thanks to the Quartermaster he got the opportunity to do that.

He heard footsteps. Too many to count. They were a few yards away but he had time. He stopped caring about them & relaxed, focused on his lightsaber; as a whole. He could hear the clanking footsteps getting closer. He then remembered the hammering from his original vision. He was at peace. Now the droids were near. He could feel them. With his eyes closed, he felt them reaching for their weapons to strike him all at once. He waited for the perfect moment. He trusted his instinct, he trusted The Force. They drew their lightsabers & ignited them. He didn’t feel any emotions from them. So he understood, cheap synthetic crystals, mass-produced for training purposes. But knowing the Quartermaster, he knew that they would be able to land powerful strikes nonetheless. Their hands raised, firm grip, ready to strike a killing blow. Just as they were going to strike, He force-jumped to the droids’ height, pulled his lightsaber into his right hand, igniting it immediately & took out half of their heads with a single blow, kicking down the other half. He force pulled himself towards the floor & sliced the rest into half before they could get up. He wasn’t feeling any emotion. At peace, he felt a certain cooling sensation in his entire body. He understood it was the lightsaber which gave him that feeling.

With a smile, he moved forward. He saw another wave approaching. This time, they were running, lightsabers ignited already. He closed his eyes, felt their presence in the force. Perceiving them as mere bolts he cut them down at peace. Moving in a flow, until his lightsaber hit something & stopped. He opened his eyes to see a robot, different from the others. This one was different, not one of the usual heard he faced. Stronger, firmer, this one was made for duelling purposes. He fought with it for a minute before striking on an opening. Till then 6 more had come, all with long heavy blades, clearly in Shien stance. His Soresu & Ataru combinations paid off but they were good duellists. It took him around 15 minutes to finish all of them. Just to test, he took one of their lightsabers & tested it on their armor; these were serious blades, not training. He appreciated this training, it’s real as it gets. But he controlled himself not to get fond of war. He again moved forward. The more he moved forward, the more he cut down droids, the heavier he felt. Slowly & steadily. He understood that the gravity was rising. He needed to up his skill.

He kept moving forward & fought countless droids. It became harder to walk, let alone fight. He started using The Force to move. After a very short while, he depleted all his energy. But they kept coming, he was tired, he knew he couldn’t stop. He stopped. Surrendered himself to the force & allowed it to fight for him. It was tough at first. Slowly he started picking up the pace. But he was getting hit. They were painful & it slowly drove him to his wildest emotions. The more he grew closer to the emotions, the weaker his lightsaber got. He needed a second to recollect but that was getting harder to acquire. Endless waves of droids who seemingly moved smoothly in such high gravity. In a force push, he thrashed all the droids onto the walls. He got his time. It was still 10 minutes till the next wave. But he stopped & sat down to meditate with the lightsaber switched off. It almost stopped working because of his connection to the dark side growing stronger. He meditated again & he had lost track of time. He didn’t touch any of the supplies to replenish himself this entire time inside the chamber. He was extremely weak only being able to move with the help of The Force.

He then heard a big clanking footstep. A huge droid with blasters all over standing at the end of a tunnel. He moved towards it. Every step he took was becoming harder than the last step. He knew that if he couldn’t dodge even single bolt, he could die. He went & fell on one of his knee in front of the humongous droid the size of a Wroshyr Tree. He closed his eyes for a single second, recollecting himself. He had only one shot at this. He can’t fail. He took a deep breath through the nose & let it all out through his mouth. Without any expression in his mind, his firmly pressed his foot, his knee & his 2 hands onto the floor & jumped with all he had towards the droid’s head. Going over it, he reached out to the mechanics inside the droid using his skill of Mechu-Deru & found one single switch that connected to all systems. It was protected & he had to strike it to switch it off. He pulled himself towards a hold in the back of the droid, grabbed his lightsaber hoping it would work & ignited it. The blade instantaneously sliced through the switch & the droid fell to the ground, throwing Salazar a bit far away. As he fainted, he saw a door open in front of him & the Quartermaster working in her station.

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Last edited:

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Salazar Niminen Salazar Niminen

Krass spent the time working and relaxing... while she did spend most of her time in the forge she was also in charge of rebuilding and overhauling many of the ships, equipment and tools that the jedi were using. In this case though she was looking at equipment some of the other jedi used like Wu's kara scarf which while made from silk served in many other ways. She was working on improving the sabers of several jedi masters as well... notably she was working on improving Thessia... the saber of a blademaster as it was meant to be and was telescopic with adjustable series for the blade and shifting it between a whip and solid blade as well as a broadsaber and even sickle. The droids were around her showing the progress and she could look over some fo the reports.

The Wake
Salazar woke up a few hours later to find himself on a chair in front of the Quartermaster. He understood that she pulled her from the room & placed him in the chair. He didn’t have any food or water for a week. He was feeling hungry & dehydrated. He felt his legs but understood that they were weak too. He gathered some breath & with some effort, spoke a bit loudly, “Can you give me some food & water? Didn’t have any for a week now.”

He looked at his hands & found the lightsaber still in his hands, the hum still there. He was happy; he didn’t lose his stance despite his test’s best effort to break him. He mustered some strength & gripped his lightsaber a bit more and kept muttering the same phrase again & again, “I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me.” He saw her bringing a needle & making an I.V. path in his right hand with a grin on her face.

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge

She was curious about that and looked at him. The chambers had the harrte boxes for that purpose but could have explained that better as she went to the wall and the panel produced some food from the fabricator. Raw matter and everythign they needed able to be broken down then brought back as whatever they needed. She was getting him food though and nodded her head. "It can be intense and disorienting. The chamber though has been rated highly effective by several jedi masters who use it. Including the only one Darron Wraith called a warmaster." That coming from the jedi who for lack of a better idea was about war and waging it against the sith.

Krass though remained there and she finished working on some of the designs for sabers that were being updated and upgraded by the Artisans for the different jedi masters. "While you were in though we did develop this." She said it and brought out a sample of the Hypermembrane material for robes and clothing. "It is strong and self repairing... with little to no weight and we have been looking to add it and use it on the jedi robes now or in the future. We have also come up with a number of new things that might be able to function with your saber based off of the testing from Thessia: Blade of the Warmaster Sarianna Sarianna ."

The Choices
Salazar closed his eyes in peace as he got his nutrition after a whole week. He still controlled himself from taking big bites out of hunger & kept eating in small chunks. After a wholesome meal & finishing a whole bottle of water, he leaned on the chair, looked at the Quartermaster and told her, “Thank You. For the food, the water, the lightsaber and the training room. You have helped me so much, I am really thankful. I would just take the lightsaber for now. I will one day return though. I won’t give you the headache of making my robes right now. Wanting too much too fast is a tempting path to the Darkside. If you ever need me, for anything, know that I am just one call away.” Salazar stood up, reached for his pocket, took out & handed her a small communicator, “This will bypass all SJC comms & allow you to directly talk to me, maintaining your anonymity from The Concord. Remember, if you are ever in trouble, all you have to do is call. Thank you again Quartermaster, you have helped me & my Solari crystal more than we ever asked for.”

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge

She had a look on her face but she had a nod of her head to that. She had the shipyards where she knew some of the vessels were being made in the kashyyyk system so she always had a way to talk and there was the artisans temple that was largely ignored but used a xorn so they could travel to and from. THe quartermaster though stood for a moment and bowed her body enfolding. "There is nothing wrong with wanting a little more and wanting to try and get it quicker. Thje higher quality things need to be acted upon quickly." She said it and was one of the few who tested that out. "Plus this is a forge if we aren't making something... we aren't doing what we are supposed to be doing."

The Bow

Salazar understood her point of view. She was right in a way but he was firm in his believes, "It's fine ma'am. This is what I want, for now. You have my word that I'll return to you for my robe & I won't go anywhere else for it. Just not now. I would come again one day. Bringing you something that you can use for this forge. Until then, allow me to depart." Salazar stood up with some effort, bowing towards the Quartermaster.

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge

There was a bow and she motioned to the doorway. He didn't need permission to leave though and his speech made it strange but no matter... she had work to get back to and there was a whole lot of other things as she pulled up the iron monger specs and their commander. Shard bodies were an important thing after alkkl and she would be able to get them one of the best... a ship to transport them... might take a little more time... or they could use the deployment pods but it seemed kind of mean.... maybe the shards wouldn't mind having their own drop pods and vehicle bays for the heavy armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom